VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    In setting up a new PC (Windows 10), MediaInfo text format displays this large text in Text View that I can't figure out where it's coming from. I've even looked through the registry but can't find anything relating to text. The text is displayed in normal size and font for any other view. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, downloaded from SourceForge and MediaInfo site itself, same thing. I'm sure it's user error, I must be missing some obvious setting somewhere that's causing this. Is there a way to get it back to show normal sized text in the system font when in Text View (like in the 2nd image showing Tree View)?
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MediaInfo TextView.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	68879  

Click image for larger version

Name:	MediaInfo TreeView.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	68880  

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Henderson View Post
    In setting up a new PC (Windows 10), MediaInfo text format displays this large text in Text View that I can't figure out where it's coming from. I've even looked through the registry but can't find anything relating to text. The text is displayed in normal size and font for any other view. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, downloaded from SourceForge and MediaInfo site itself, same thing. I'm sure it's user error, I must be missing some obvious setting somewhere that's causing this. Is there a way to get it back to show normal sized text in the system font when in Text View (like in the 2nd image showing Tree View)?
    The default font can't be changed for either of those 2 views, as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by usually_quiet; 26th Jan 2023 at 11:27. Reason: clarity
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    So this is normal display for everyone, it's not just me? I know on the old system I had normal sized text when in Text View, but that probably was an older version.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Henderson View Post
    So this is normal display for everyone, it's not just me? I know on the old system I had normal sized text when in Text View, but that probably was an older version.
    Well, to me it certainly looks the same as what I see in your screenshots with the latest version, running on a Windows 11 system. I don't recall what it looked like on any older versions of MediaInfo.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok, thanks for that. I'll have to learn to live with it then. It just seems so out of place and a different font. I'll have to see if I can dig up what version I had on the old system.

Thanks again for the help.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I noticed the same thing several years ago when I updated mediainfo. Going back to the older version didn't change it back. I never did figure out why it changed.
    Quote Quote