VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have PSSH and license url, may I know whether it is possible to get Widevine key using PHP? Can I send a POST request to the license url with PSSH using curl and get the key?

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by peterchan7991 View Post
    I have PSSH and license url, may I know whether it is possible to get Widevine key using PHP?
    It is likely that you could use PHP with one of the remote services, like getwvkeys.cc , to interact with their API and get keys that way.
    Can I send a POST request to the license url with PSSH using curl and get the key?
    That will not work in any computer language.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by peterchan7991 View Post
    I have PSSH and license url, may I know whether it is possible to get Widevine key using PHP? Can I send a POST request to the license url with PSSH using curl and get the key?

Thanks
    its 100% possible
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    I have PSSH and license url, may I know whether it is possible to get Widevine key using PHP?
    It is likely that you could use PHP with one of the remote services, like getwvkeys.cc , to interact with their API and get keys that way.
    Can I send a POST request to the license url with PSSH using curl and get the key?
    That will not work in any computer language.
    Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by lub0112 View Post
    I have PSSH and license url, may I know whether it is possible to get Widevine key using PHP? Can I send a POST request to the license url with PSSH using curl and get the key?

Thanks
    its 100% possible
    Thanks
    Quote Quote