VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    larits, from your shot, the video played is only 55sec ... i think is trailer only, not the real full video
    Yes, you need a Prime account to play the full episodes. But the site works fine in Firefox, so I don't know why OP is trying to get it from the app.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by larits View Post
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    larits, from your shot, the video played is only 55sec ... i think is trailer only, not the real full video
    Yes, you need a Prime account to play the full episodes. But the site works fine in Firefox, so I don't know why OP is trying to get it from the app.

Even without login id, all trailers can be downloaded

[Attachment 68934 - Click to enlarge]

and;
    With a login, even idm would download the files.

[Attachment 68935 - Click to enlarge]

However there are 2 reasons.

First seems vovi has stopped loading content for browsers. So new eps can only be played from their phone app even though old releases continue playing on browser.
    [Attachment 68936 - Click to enlarge]

Second reason, the browser(any) throws 720p as the best but only the app gives a 1080p link.
    Last edited by Angel_Cyclops; 28th Jan 2023 at 10:33.
    Quote Quote  
  3. ... and from app, m3u8 link is also aes encrypted ...

so, larits isn't simple as it seem

but i think Angel_Cyclops has already found the right way ....
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Angel_Cyclops View Post
    [
    However there are 2 reasons.

First seems vovi has stopped loading content for browsers. So new eps can only be played from their phone app even though old releases continue playing on browser.

Second reason, the browser(any) throws 720p as the best but only the app gives a 1080p link.
    Ah, OK. That makes sense.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    ... and from app, m3u8 link is also aes encrypted ...

so, larits isn't simple as it seem

but i think Angel_Cyclops has already found the right way ....
    Thanks to to people like you who have helped me learn time and again, which is more important for me than just to download a video. I wish I could give back to the forum and users in some way, but my 'noob'iness is embarrassing.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Any chance of showing the solution? I'm a noob myself and just want to learn as much as I can.
    Quote Quote