VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey guys, I recorded 4 short videos from a pre-recorded online music session using Bandicam. I have to click to open each one individually. I would like to merge the four mp4 video files into one file so when I click on that one file the 4 files will play in the sequence I would prefer, how can I do this please?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    AVIDemux. Open the first file, then File>Append. Bring the others in and when complete, set the Output format (bottom left) to MP4 and then do a Save As...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Wow, worked exactly as you've stated, can't thank you enough for the help and also for making it super easy for me with your instructions but thanks a million!!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    My pleasure, that'll be $1000 thanks. Nah, just kidding!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok, thank you. Best I can do especially since this was for spiritual services videos is ask for blessings for you for helping another person in this way, many blessings!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Blessings accepted!

Re the $1000, I was having a joke about this topic:

https://forum.videohelp.com/showthread.php?t=408060

I use Bandicam too. Nice program.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you. Well yes, regarding that topic, your instructions to me shows you might have a knack for making things easier for people and can consider creating either video or printed tutorials to sell online.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks Mike.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey Alwyn [or anyone else], I need one final modification to my file. I uploaded all files and merged [Appended] them accordingly and all's well but I needed to cut out some parts of a couple of the videos using the A and B Markers as instructed here:

http://www.avidemux.org/admWiki/doku.php?id=using:cutting

and when "saving" the finished file, the only options in the drop-down menu to save shows .mkv or All files. I would like to save in the same mp4 format, is this possible in any way please guys? I also tried importing one of the individual mp4 files, cut out the unwanted part then attempted to save but still same deal as mentioned, no mp4 saving option.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Mike, bottom left, set the Output Format to "MP4 Muxer". You should then get the MP4 option when you do your Save As.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks a million again Alwyn. I love the simplicity of the Avidemux software, well with you making it easy for me I should say . Many blessings!
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Cheers Mike!
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Shutter Encoder can Merge videos without re-encoding.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey guys, how are you all doing, hope all is well?

To refresh, I had appended 5 mp.4 videos from one singer into one master file when this thread was created but now I am trying to append another file to that master file. However this new video file is from another singer and when trying to append I am getting this error below. What's the easiest way for me to append this file please? I am seeing the options but looking for the easiest thing I can do please. Thanks.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	25
Size:	320.3 KB
ID:	72946  

Quote Quote