VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. I tried with udemy but not working. I have PSSH and License url.
    PSSH: AAAAMnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAABISEDCAkN J2pkMpueHBPw2AlwI=
    License URL: https://www.udemy.com/api-2.0/media-license-server/validate-auth-token?drm_type=widevi...lA4f4pQ-9oCghg

Error this:
    C:\Users\admin\Desktop\WKS-Keys-main\wks-keys\pywidevine\L3\cdm\cdm.py:260: RuntimeWarning: Unexpected end-group tag: Not all data was converted
    license.ParseFromString(base64.b64decode(license_b 64))
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\WKS-Keys-main\wks-keys\l3.py", line 25, in <module>
    correct, keys = WV_Function(pssh, lic_url)
    File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\WKS-Keys-main\wks-keys\l3.py", line 21, in WV_Function
    wvdecrypt.update_license(license_b64)
    File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\WKS-Keys-main\wks-keys\pywidevine\L3\decrypt\wvdecryptcustom.py", line 58, in update_license
    self.cdm.provide_license(self.session, license_b64)
    File "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\WKS-Keys-main\wks-keys\pywidevine\L3\cdm\cdm.py", line 275, in provide_license
    session.session_key = oaep_cipher.decrypt(license.SessionKey)
    File "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Pyth on310\lib\site-packages\Cryptodome\Cipher\PKCS1_OAEP.py", line 167, in decrypt
    raise ValueError("Ciphertext with incorrect length.")
    ValueError: Ciphertext with incorrect length.

Any can help me.
    Quote Quote  
  2. 1. udemy will not work with basic wks-keys there are extra parameters to consider
    2. this is an android studio thread, and I would say that any cdm gained thru android emulator will never work with vdocipher

PS No I dont help course sellers either by PM here or DM on discord
    Last edited by codehound; 16th Mar 2023 at 17:32.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    1. udemy will not work with basic wks-keys there are extra parameters to consider
    2. this is an android studio thread, and I would say that any cdm gained thru android emulator will never work with vdocipher

PS No I dont help course sellers either by PM here or DM on discord
    I just want to download a few courses.. My account is only valid for 1 week so I want to save them for study. sorry if you feel uncomfortable about this.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi I'm following the guide for downloading Android Studio.
    When I get to the command prompt: pip install Frida it downloads and installs the version below
    - Downloading frida-16.0.11-cp37-abi3-win_amd64.whl (30.7 MB)

When I go to https://github.com/frida/frida/releases I'm confused as to which is the correct Frida Server for Android. The first release at the top is nearly but not quite the same as the one I downloaded with the command prompt. https://github.com/frida/frida/releases/download/16.0.11/frida-16.0.11-cp37-abi3-freeb...ease_amd64.whl
    I am working on a Windows 11 64 bit Desktop if that makes any difference?

Any Guidance would be appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by cedric8528 View Post
    Thank You cedric8528 for pointing me in the right direction
    Quote Quote  
  6. Does emulator cdm work with vdocipher? Many were saying they were unsuccessful in retrieving keys.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Look at previous post from Codehound #92
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by cedric8528 View Post
    Look at previous post from Codehound #92

Missed that somehow. Got it, thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi everyone, After finally managing to download the Android-Server (thanks Cedric8528) I'm having trouble with the command to upload to the virtual device

https://files.videohelp.com/u/305113/Screenshot%202023-03-20%20115815.png

Would it be correct that on a Windows 11 Desktop that the files for the virtual device are in Sdk\Emulator ? every path I have tried seems to fail.

Thanks

(Edit) Yes I know I pasted the wrong cmd command into the Picture with 2X C:Users\User\
    Last edited by ringy9; 19th Mar 2023 at 19:12. Reason: More information
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by ringy9 View Post
    Hi everyone, After finally managing to download the Android-Server (thanks Cedric8528) I'm having trouble with the command to upload to the virtual device

https://files.videohelp.com/u/305113/Screenshot%202023-03-20%20115815.png

Would it be correct that on a Windows 11 Desktop that the files for the virtual device are in Sdk\Emulator ? every path I have tried seems to fail.

Thanks

(Edit) Yes I know I pasted the wrong cmd command into the Picture with 2X C:Users\User\
    follow the instructions from the first post
    Code:
    adb.exe push frida-server-16.0.2-android-x86 /sdcard
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for your reply and patience ElCap. I am following the first post and when I get to this part I get a computer error saying this App cannot be opened on your PC and in the command line it states Access is denied. If I am doing this completely wrong then please enlighten me with the correct process.

Thanks again
    Quote Quote  
  12. Do you have a screenshot of your command and the error?
    Quote Quote  
  13. move the frida-server file to the same folder as adb.exe
    then change to that directory and run the same command as the first post.

if that doesnt work, do
    "adb devices"
    and
    "adb shell"
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks ElCap both the adb.exe and the frida-server are in the platform-tools folder.

When I first downloaded Android studio and created the virtual device and later went into the command line and performed the code I got a positive result the same as the one in the tutorial for pixel 6. Now when I open Android Studio I get this error message
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/305113/Android%20Studio.png
    and the command line has the same errors as before
    Quote Quote  
  15. you could try deleting the virtual device and starting again - though you might need to delete the device files as well and redownload the image.
    or try with a slightly different android version
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok Thanks ElCap I will try that
    Quote Quote  
  17. This looks more like a windows feature to prevent you from using arbitrary apps downloaded from internet (in your case, the app is adb), you could try one of these solutions:

https://www.guidingtech.com/fix-this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc-error-in-windows-11/
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-access-denied/6abf6f0a-e7d1-...4-138831ceb538
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by solalparis View Post
    This looks more like a windows feature to prevent you from using arbitrary apps downloaded from internet (in your case, the app is adb), you could try one of these solutions:

https://www.guidingtech.com/fix-this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc-error-in-windows-11/
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-access-denied/6abf6f0a-e7d1-...4-138831ceb538
    Thanks for those links solaparis2684733 when opening the command prompt as administrator and using the command adb.exe devices I see emulator-5554 devices

When I try the adb.exe push command I get the following error adb: error: cannot stat 'frida-server-16.0.11-android-x86': No such file or directory
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/305113/ADB%20Error.png
    I'm not seeing the app can't run on your PC error but I did a reinstall Android Studio as was first suggested
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by ringy9 View Post
    When I try the adb.exe push command I get the following error adb: error: cannot stat 'frida-server-16.0.11-android-x86': No such file or directory
    on your pc, what folder is "frida-server-16.0.11-android-x86" in?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 590.png
Views:	473
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	69887
    go back to this section of the first post and where it says "put yourself in the right directory" in your cmd window type
    Code:
    cd C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools\
    then run "adb.exe devices" etc
    Last edited by ElCap; 20th Mar 2023 at 19:59.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    Originally Posted by ringy9 View Post
    on your pc, what folder is this file in "frida-server-16.0.11-android-x86"?
    Users\User\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools
    both are in the platform-tools folder adb.exe was there after installation and frida-server I put in there after unzipping
    Quote Quote  
  21. look at my edit above.

in the cmd window, you need to change directory to that folder and then run the commands from there
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    look at my edit above.

in the cmd window, you need to change directory to that folder and then run the commands from there
    ElCap and others who have made suggestions thank you very much. Being a complete NOOB to this command line stuff I had no idea what the cd even meant or how to change a directory. As soon as that happened Stars started twinkling from my monitor

Now I just need to continue with the tutorial and see how I go.

Thanks a million
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Again I'm guessing you knew I'd be back pretty quickly, when trying to run dump_keys.py I get the following error

https://files.videohelp.com/u/305113/Dumper%20Error.png

Now I have read in the thread of similar issues but not exactly the same? Or not that I can tell
    Quote Quote  
  24. Code:
    pip install protobuf==3.20.3
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Code:
    pip install protobuf==3.20.3
    So downgrade from 4.22.1?
    Quote Quote  
  26. yep, thats what the error says to do and its a common issue
    Quote Quote  
  27. Just wanted to mention to anyone who might find this who's an M1 Mac user-- I don't think there's a way for M1 Macs to properly do this tutorial, due to an inability of accessing the x86 version of Android. The ARM Google APIs version of Android currently does not have Chrome, and isn't capable of correctly running Widevine on the built-in WebTest browser. Maybe in the future, it'll work. I got a friend with a 64-bit Linux computer to do this. It was capable of running the exact x86 version of Android Pie with Chrome in it, and everything worked just as said!
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by HomeStarRunnerTron View Post
    Just wanted to mention to anyone who might find this who's an M1 Mac user-- I don't think there's a way for M1 Macs to properly do this tutorial, due to an inability of accessing the x86 version of Android. The ARM Google APIs version of Android currently does not have Chrome, and isn't capable of correctly running Widevine on the built-in WebTest browser. Maybe in the future, it'll work. I got a friend with a 64-bit Linux computer to do this. It was capable of running the exact x86 version of Android Pie with Chrome in it, and everything worked just as said!
    on your emulator android device , also have not Firefox or other browsers?

i have a confused question , in this thread used a "pixel 6"as example, it is with an "arm64" based on cpu ,but we choose "x86" system image to build this android device. i dont know why, if it depends on our pc's cpu ,but why x86 not x86_64?

by the way , i had successfully gained one key from Android Studio and some keys from real android devices. just a little confused.
    Quote Quote