+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25
FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    ok thanks

as I mentionned before, the file requested by keydive is libwvaidl.so

but when making a request in the avd there is no result, does it mean that there is no such file in the device. So how is it possible to continue?
    Quote Quote  
  2. it literally tells you the path you are supposed to look for, try searching for it again.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Blacksiren View Post
    it literally tells you the path you are supposed to look for, try searching for it again.
    yes you're right:

[Attachment 80909 - Click to enlarge]

but I can't find the com.google.android.widevine folder, it seems that it doesn't exist in the apex/ folder
    Quote Quote  
  4. Which AVD are you using?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    I'm using a pixel3A with android 14 upsidedowncake API 34

in fact I did a mistake, I havefound the path on the avd (/apex/com.google.android.widevine/bin/hw/) in which there is the android.hardware.drm-service.widevine file, but no .so file, what shall I do with this file?
    Last edited by colebri; 26th Jul 2024 at 19:14.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Run it through Ghidra and analyze it.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    wonderfull, it seems to be ok this time!! thank you so much!!

last step now, try to recover the keys with wks-keys!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    Hello

I just come back from holidays, so I wasn't able to do some tests.

With the OG starting last week, I wan't to download some videos from the Max digital platform for which I suscribe for one month

I'm able to load the videos from the platform with N_m3u8DL-CLI_v2.9.9, of course they are unreadable on VLC (video doesn't start), I also managed to download them with downloadhelper, the video are "readable" on VLC but encrypted (the image is green).

so I tried with the CDM exported from my AVD and was able to grab 6 keys (the 3 last seeming to be null) with WKS-KEYS:

--key 0100eb1254cda8411ed8eb452d61717b:b55b873137a9260f6 1d120dcfa4bf457
    --key 01010b21b445f06c5b7df852099de4e5:d74846911dd67839e fd1c2745512f8ac
    --key 0102a4112501a5fd6b968a9a59bc8bbc:9caba2dca5726d2bf 53ff519cc2d59c5
    --key 0103eb76d31907b76961288aa099afa4:00000000000000000 000000000000000
    --key 01044cad235f26cb119ee4223544274f:00000000000000000 000000000000000
    --key 0105123319b7acf07240163bd646cce2:00000000000000000 000000000000000
    It seems also that Headers.py's file isn't relevant when downloading on this site, I tried with 2 or 3 different versions and always obtained the same values for the keys.

but when I try to decrypt with Bento's mp4decrypt using these 6 keys, I'm not able to do it, the resulting video remain crypted (either "unreadable" or "readable but encrypted" with vlc

so do you have any idea on what I did wrong? I have some questions:

1.- is it possible to grab wrong keys for a file? I mean, if WKS-KEYS returns values, it would mean that all the provided informations (pssh, license url, cmd) should be ok and that only a set of keys exists for the file?
    2.- is it possible that the CDM I collected from my AVD lead to wrong keys for a file? I thought that if my CDM are not correct, WKS-KEY wouldn't retrun any key and just an error message?
    3.- what the purpose of the headers file? I red somewhere on a topic that the only relevant part of it was concerning the token or authentification, is it possible that some platforms don't use token so that headers.py is useless?

thanks for your answers!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by colebri View Post
    so do you have any idea on what I did wrong? I have some questions:

Start a new thread where more people can take a look and possibly assist.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    ok I will do it, thanks for answer!
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I'm having trouble getting the l3 cdm with android studio. The procedure I'm doing, the one in the first post, doesn't give me any
    error but it doesn't create the two files client_id.bin and private_key.pem.
    When I launch the Python dump_keys.py command the procedure starts, then it pauses, prompting me to open the link https://bitmovin/demos/drm on the
    virtual cell phone. I start the video on bitmovin but it doesn't create the Kyes_dump folder
    nor the two files I mentioned above. To give you an idea, this is the image of the cmd. Thanks.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine.png
Views:	69
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	81289  

Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by cult View Post
    Hi, I'm having trouble getting the l3 cdm with android studio. The procedure I'm doing, the one in the first post, doesn't give me any
    error but it doesn't create the two files client_id.bin and private_key.pem.
    When I launch the Python dump_keys.py command the procedure starts, then it pauses, prompting me to open the link https://bitmovin/demos/drm on the
    virtual cell phone. I start the video on bitmovin but it doesn't create the Kyes_dump folder
    nor the two files I mentioned above. To give you an idea, this is the image of the cmd. Thanks.
    You are much better off using keydive to get the correct files you require if you use -a and -w it will autoload bitmovin on your virtual device and created both files plus the wvd file as well.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok, now I'll try. Thanks. Too bad, I managed to get android studio working now I have to start studying again.
    Quote Quote  
  14. hey fellas, i really appreciate the guides on the site so far, even though i am incapable of successfully following any of them to a working well.....anything i guess.
    I am embarrassed to ask this since i am at a standstill very early on in the TuT but here goes.

on this step
    adb.exe devices
    i get an error
    adb.exe: command not found
    i have tried
    adb devices
    with the same result.

i receive
    Command 'adb' not found, but can be installed with:
    sudo apt install adb # version 1:33.0.3-2, or
    sudo apt install google-android-platform-tools-installer # version 34.0.4+16950
    back in terminal

i am using Ubuntu and i'm guessing it's cause .exe is a windows executable file? but i can't seem to find a solution. I've navigated to the folder where adb is located
    running on (venv) ~/Android/Sdk/platform-tools

any guidance is really appreciated. Unfortunately i am very new to linux also having switched from Windows a few months ago but this is really the first project i am trying to learn on a new OS. I've read a bunch of the guides and have learned a lot but clearly not enough to troubleshoot my own mistakes.

Thanks!

Installing Win10 VM to see how it goes.
    Last edited by Chancho; 9th Aug 2024 at 15:43.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by Chancho View Post
    on this step
    adb.exe devices
    i get an error
    i have tried
    adb devices
    with the same result.

i receive
    back in terminal
    Better not run platform tools on venv. Venv is used for specific python modules that would otherwise conflict with each other.

Try installing adb independently and create a PATH on environment variable and see if its working.

Then run
    Code:
    abd --help
    or
    Code:
    adb --version
    If that pulls up info

[Attachment 81363 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by Karn View Post
    Originally Posted by Chancho View Post
    on this step
    adb.exe devices
    i get an error
    i have tried
    adb devices
    with the same result.

i receive
    back in terminal
    Better not run platform tools on venv. Venv is used for specific python modules that would otherwise conflict with each other.

Try installing adb independently and create a PATH on environment variable and see if its working.

Then run
    Code:
    abd --help
    or
    Code:
    adb --version
    If that pulls up info

[Attachment 81363 - Click to enlarge]
    Thanks! After installing the adb independently the device is now showing and i can view the help and version info. I will try to continue with the process. Hopefully i don't have to start from the beginning but it might be better to do so since i was running in Venv.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by Chancho View Post
    Thanks! After installing the adb independently the device is now showing and i can view the help and version info. I will try to continue with the process.
    Noob to noob advice.

I would avoid venv for the time being as it can get confusing initially, and run the script on the main system instead.
    Quote Quote  
  18. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, please help.

I can get pass the chmod command, I get this:
    Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19042.868]
    (c) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools>adb.exe devices
    List of devices attached
    emulator-5554 device

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools>adb.exe push frida-server-16.4.7-android-x86 /sdcard
    frida-server-16.4.7-android-x86: 1 file pushed, 0 skipped. 102.0 MB/s (56540592 bytes in 0.529s)

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools>adb.exe shell
    emu64xa16k:/ $ su
    emu64xa16k:/ # mv /sdcard/frida-server-16.4.7-android-x86 /data/local/tmp
    emu64xa16k:/ # chmod +x /data/local/tmp/frida-server-16.4.7-android-x8
    chmod: /data/local/tmp/frida-server-16.4.7-android-x8: No such file or directory
    I'm executing CMD on: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools
    My server file is: frida-server-16.4.7-android-x86
    I'm using android studio koala and emulating a Pixel 6 API Vanilla Ice Cream
    The server file is on: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools
    Quote Quote  
  19. tried to Dumping CDM from a real device "android 8.1"
    but all versions bellow has the same issue after command "chmod +x /data/local/tmp/frida-server-16.0.10-android-arm64" result "Bad mode"

frida-server-16.0.10-android-arm
    frida-server-16.0.10-android-arm64
    frida-server-16.0.10-android-x86_64
    frida-server-16.4.8-android-arm
    frida-server-16.4.8-android-arm64
    frida-server-16.4.8-android-x86
    [Attachment 81430 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  20. Hey i got keys but when I tried play bitmovin demo its screen black and says no drm is somthing wrong?i followed every strp carefully?
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by cedric8528 View Post
    That worked but now I have another problem, now with the last command.

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19042.868]
    (c) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools>adb.exe devices
    List of devices attached
    emulator-5554 device

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools>adb.exe push frida-server-16.4.7-android-x86 /sdcard
    frida-server-16.4.7-android-x86: 1 file pushed, 0 skipped. 69.7 MB/s (56540592 bytes in 0.773s)

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools>adb.exe shell
    emu64xa16k:/ $ su
    emu64xa16k:/ # mv /sdcard/frida-server-16.4.7-android-x86 /data/local/tmp
    emu64xa16k:/ # chmod +x /data/local/tmp/frida-server-16.4.7-android-x86
    emu64xa16k:/ # /data/local/tmp/frida-server-16.4.7-android-x86
    /system/bin/sh: /data/local/tmp/frida-server-16.4.7-android-x86: No such file or directory
    126|emu64xa16k:/ #
    I have no experience on programing so I'm using chat gpt to have an idea of what I'm doing, according to the IA:

The output shows that the file /data/local/tmp/frida-server-16.4.7-android-x86 exists and has the correct permissions (-rwxrwx--x), which should allow it to be executed. However, the fact that you're still receiving the "No such file or directory" error when trying to execute it might be due to a few other potential issues.

Your emulator is running on the x86_64 architecture, which means it's a 64-bit version of the x86 architecture.

However, the binary you're trying to execute, frida-server-16.4.7-android-x86, is likely compiled for the 32-bit x86 architecture, not x86_64. This mismatch can cause the "No such file or directory" error, even though the file exists and has the correct permissions.
    Solution

You should download and use the version of the Frida server that is compiled for x86_64 architecture. Look for a file named something like frida-server-16.4.7-android-x86_64 and then try running it again:
    Is the chat gpt right? And if so, can someone tell me which version of the server should I use? There are like 10 files with "x86_64" in the name. I tried some but they give me different errors.
    Last edited by Dominic192000; 13th Aug 2024 at 18:28.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by Dominic192000 View Post
    Is the chat gpt right? And if so, can someone tell me which version of the server should I use? There are like 10 files with "x86_64" in the name. I tried some but they give me different errors.
    In Cedrics tutorial note he has created an x86 pie avd, and he pushed x86 frida.

Check your emu, if you have created x86_64 avd, then you need to download and push only
    Code:
    frida-server-16.x.x-android-x86_64.xz
    You can find the latest frida here
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by imr_saleh View Post
    tried to Dumping CDM from a real device "android 8.1"
    but all versions bellow has the same issue after command "chmod +x /data/local/tmp/frida-server-16.0.10-android-arm64" result "Bad mode"

what device is it ? is it rooted correctly have you used root checker ? is it definitely 64bit
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by PSXman_uk View Post
    Originally Posted by imr_saleh View Post

what device is it ? is it rooted correctly have you used root checker ? is it definitely 64bit
    its rooted as you can see '#' in the command,
    i have tried both versions x86_64 also arm64_arm
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by imr_saleh View Post
    Try with keydive. The process is much simpler.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by imr_saleh View Post
    Originally Posted by PSXman_uk View Post
    Originally Posted by imr_saleh View Post

Bad mode means the permissions on the file are not set correctly , set permission to 777 using chmod and run Frida using `-D` arg for running as deamon. If any issues try to disable SELinux using `setenforce 0` (and use `getenforce` for check)
    Last edited by PSXman_uk; 18th Aug 2024 at 09:22.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by Karn View Post

Bad mode means the permissions on the file are not set correctly , set permission to 777 using chmod and run Frida using `-D` arg for running as deamon. If any issues try to disable SELinux using `setenforce 0` (and use `getenforce` for check)
    Finally I was able to extract the CDM via keydive.
    Thanks for assistance.
    [Attachment 81749 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by imr_saleh View Post
    Originally Posted by Karn View Post

Finally I was able to extract the CDM via keydive.
    Thanks for assistance.
    [Attachment 81749 - Click to enlarge]

Excellent well done
    Quote Quote