+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25
FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by white_snake View Post
    Originally Posted by polkzhyzia View Post
    how do i extract the file , please elaborate. or you mean literally , manually extract the file.? and then the su command
    Ever heard of WinRAR or 7-zip? Either one of those two should do the job. The file that's inside the .xz archive is the actual executable you need to run.

P.S.: you obviously can do the extraction on your computer, don't have to do it inside your Android device.
    i already extracted the file and put it to platform-folder and run command and this shows up

[Attachment 79825 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 79826 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by polkzhyzia; 12th Jun 2024 at 06:22.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by polkzhyzia View Post
    i already extracted the file and put it to platform-folder and run command and this shows up

It looks like you should be using the arm version rather than the x86_64 version though. If I were you, I'd delete those files in the tmp folder, download the proper executable and re-do the process.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM

It looks like you should be using the arm version rather than the x86_64 version though. If I were you, I'd delete those files in the tmp folder, download the proper executable and re-do the process.
    the arm version with the same steps as this, the same procedures? how do i drop/delete that files from my tmp ?

already delete it, please which exact frida arm file should use?
    Last edited by polkzhyzia; 12th Jun 2024 at 06:54.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM

i got this error Image
    [Attachment 79830 - Click to enlarge]

UPDATE! it worked i use ARM32(arm) architechture Image
    [Attachment 79831 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by polkzhyzia; 12th Jun 2024 at 07:21.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Jawz22 View Post
    Not sure if this will help but here is my pip list:
    this is a big help, thanks now i know which version of protobuf i should use
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by polkzhyzia View Post
    help me with this.
    Error is pretty self-explanatory, it's saying the frida server is not running on your device. Sometimes frida will cause your device to reboot or cause other unwanted effects. Just make sure frida is still running, and also use a more up-to-date CDM dumper like KeyDive.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i thought it is already rooted when you are in super user,? any help?

[Attachment 79844 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    help me with this.
    Error is pretty self-explanatory, it's saying the frida server is not running on your device. Sometimes frida will cause your device to reboot or cause other unwanted effects. Just make sure frida is still running, and also use a more up-to-date CDM dumper like KeyDive.
    thanks much appreciate it.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by polkzhyzia View Post

It literally tells you what to do man
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by keep_it_breezy View Post

It literally tells you what to do man
    yes it is but i honestly tell you, i just see a instruction but i dont know how and where to use it. that's why i am needing some help.
    Quote Quote  
  11. I've followed everything exactly as intended but I'm stuck at the part when we speak to the phone

C:\Users\logsf\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools>adb.exe shell
    generic_x86_arm:/ $ su
    /system/bin/sh: su: not found
    127|generic_x86_arm:/ $

I download the file 'frida-server-16.3.3-android-x86' and inserted this in the platform-tools folder
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by darkell View Post
    I've followed everything exactly as intended but I'm stuck at the part when we speak to the phone

I download the file 'frida-server-16.3.3-android-x86' and inserted this in the platform-tools folder
    That means your device is not rooted, that usually happens when you use an emulated device with Google Play. You can either use a different image or root it with rootAVD.
    Last edited by white_snake; 18th Jun 2024 at 08:29.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Thanks white_snake. I was using a Pixel 9 which had Google Play. Changed the device to a Pixel 6 as per the instructions and that worked. Now I've copied the device_client_id_blob and device_private_key files over to replace the originals, what should I do now. Can I close both of the terminals I had open and the android phone? I want to download videos from STV which need a CDM installed
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by darkell View Post
    I've followed everything exactly as intended but I'm stuck at the part when we speak to the phone

That means your device is not rooted, that usually happens when you use an emulated device with Google Play. You can either use a different image or root it with rootAVD.
    help me also. to my question
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by darkell View Post
    Thanks white_snake. I was using a Pixel 9 which had Google Play. Changed the device to a Pixel 6 as per the instructions and that worked. Now I've copied the device_client_id_blob and device_private_key files over to replace the originals, what should I do now. Can I close both of the terminals I had open and the android phone? I want to download videos from STV which need a CDM installed
    You can now go the hard route and read the sticky threads to learn the basics of bypassing DRM or can go the easy route and use a tool that already supports downloading from STV like UK-FTA or try the noobs starter pack here.

I told you to use KeyDive.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks white_snake. I was using a Pixel 9 which had Google Play. Changed the device to a Pixel 6 as per the instructions and that worked. Now I've copied the device_client_id_blob and device_private_key files over to replace the originals, what should I do now. Can I close both of the terminals I had open and the android phone? I want to download videos from STV which need a CDM installed
    You can now go the hard route and read the sticky threads to learn the basics of bypassing DRM or can go the easy route and use a tool that already supports downloading from STV like UK-FTA or try the noobs starter pack here.

keydive to resolve this? Image
    [Attachment 79984 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM

keydive to resolve this? Image
    [Attachment 79984 - Click to enlarge]
    I'm already running as root
    [Attachment 79989 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 79990 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by polkzhyzia View Post
    I can see that, but that's an error from dump_keys.py, not from KeyDive. I'll say it for the third and last time: try to dump the CDM with KeyDive and see what happens.
    Quote Quote  
  19. [C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools>adb.exe shell
    127|generic_x86_arm:/ $]

can anyone help ?? why su is not found why is the Virtual phone not rooted i crated the device as said in the post
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    [C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools>adb.exe shell

can anyone help ?? why su is not found why is the Virtual phone not rooted i crated the device as said in the post
    Does your emulator have the Google Play Store? They do not come rooted. Choose a device without Google Play.
    Noob Starter Pack. Just download every Widevine mpd! Not kidding!.
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/301890/hellyes6.zip
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    [C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools>adb.exe shell

Does your emulator have the Google Play Store? They do not come rooted. Choose a device without Google Play.
    OOh so i need to create a new one ?? right
    The Pixel 6Pro one ?? is what u are saying to select right ? Image
    [Attachment 80178 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  22. I got my device rooted but i have a doubt as to which version to download ?? of frida from https://github.com/frida/frida/releases

can any one tell which frida to download for virtual android setup ??

also the Process indicates a single file on extraction however now there are 3 files in there so do i need to paste the whole folder .... or only some of the files!!
    Quote Quote  
  23. [QUOTE=Shadee;2740756]I got my device rooted but i have a doubt as to which version to download ?? of frida from https://github.com/frida/frida/releases

SOLVED
    Quote Quote  
  24. ISSUE : Solved
    Quote Quote  
  25. Image
    [Attachment 80186 - Click to enlarge]

Everything is setup nicely but the ... Dumper dosent work when i navigate to the drm site given https://bitmovin.com/demos/drm

u can see that in the terminal !! why is it so ?? did i do anything wrong to setup ??
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by Shadee View Post

Everything is setup nicely but the ... Dumper dosent work when i navigate to the drm site given https://bitmovin.com/demos/drm

u can see that in the terminal !! why is it so ?? did i do anything wrong to setup ??
    Use keydive. The entire process from root avd onwards gets automated and is a lot easier and gets completed in a few steps.

Note: Make sure the frida you download & push and the frida you install via pip are the same version. Newbies make this mistake too often(I did too ).

I think the avd architecture and frida needs to be the same. I created an 86_64 arch(google api) and downloaded the same frida version. Check yours. Do NOT select google play under any circumstance, or any other.
    Last edited by Karn; 25th Jun 2024 at 19:15.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by Karn View Post

Use keydive. The entire process from root avd onwards gets automated and is a lot easier and gets completed in a few steps.

Note: Make sure the frida you download & push and the frida you install via pip are the same version. Newbies make this mistake too often(I did too ).

I think the avd architecture and frida needs to be the same. I created an 86_64 arch(google api) and downloaded the same frida version. Check yours. Do NOT select google play under any circumstance, or any other.
    Thanks for the Reply:
    My frida version is 16.3.3 Image
    [Attachment 80194 - Click to enlarge]

my Virtual Android Properties are:
    avd.ini.displayname Pixel 6 Pro API 28
    avd.ini.encoding UTF-8
    AvdId Pixel_6_Pro_API_28
    disk.dataPartition.size 6442450944
    fastboot.chosenSnapshotFile
    fastboot.forceChosenSnapshotBoot no
    fastboot.forceColdBoot no
    fastboot.forceFastBoot yes
    hw.accelerometer yes
    hw.arc false
    hw.audioInput yes
    hw.battery yes
    hw.camera.back virtualscene
    hw.camera.front emulated
    hw.cpu.ncore 4
    hw.device.hash2 MD5:a8abfd3536f3d35e4ba2041a7b99f40e
    hw.device.manufacturer Google
    hw.device.name pixel_6_pro
    hw.dPad no
    hw.gps yes
    hw.gpu.enabled yes
    hw.gpu.mode auto
    hw.initialOrientation portrait
    hw.keyboard yes
    hw.lcd.density 560
    hw.lcd.height 3120
    hw.lcd.width 1440
    hw.mainKeys no
    hw.ramSize 2048
    hw.sdCard yes
    hw.sensors.orientation yes
    hw.sensors.proximity yes
    hw.trackBall no
    image.androidVersion.api 28
    image.sysdir.1 system-images\android-28\google_apis\x86\
    PlayStore.enabled false
    runtime.network.latency none
    runtime.network.speed full
    showDeviceFrame yes
    skin.dynamic yes
    tag.display Google APIs
    tag.displaynames Google APIs
    tag.id google_apis
    tag.ids google_apis
    vm.heapSize 384
    [Attachment 80195 - Click to enlarge]

As far as i know its x86 version of Frida server that i need to download right ?? Image
    [Attachment 80196 - Click to enlarge]
    this is the one i downloaded
    Still the case remains the same ... on playing the drm video my dumper terminal has no response !!

So do i nee to implement the x86_64 arch ??

Also i dont have a clue about keydive can u suggest a sticky thread / forum thread using keydive for CDM
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Also i dont have a clue about keydive can u suggest a sticky thread / forum thread using keydive for CDM
    Here's your clue - https://github.com/hyugogirubato/KeyDive
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/414789-KeyDive-Beyond-Android-SDK-33
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by LittleSoldier View Post
    Here's your clue - https://github.com/hyugogirubato/KeyDive
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/414789-KeyDive-Beyond-Android-SDK-33
    Thank you for the reply and the thread link ! can u put some light on the frida issue please ... i kinda have checked all the version and things but things dont add up as said in the process
    Quote Quote