VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I used to think all this was unobtainable for average people. My knowledge didn't stretch much past using yt-dlp for youtube videos. Then, like 10 days ago, a friendly guy on reddit showed me how to easily bypass DRM on a course site, which got me hooked and led me to this place.

After a week of reading and Googling, I learned how to flash custom ROM on old Samsung devices, successfully dump keys, set up working L3 CDMs and scripts in Python virtual environments, and successfully download from basically all streaming sites, from itvx, roku, all4 up to pcock, HBO etc.

I know you guys get a lot of begging from new users, so I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU! Some of you have unreal patience and willingness to help, and that makes all the difference for beginners like me.

I'm nowhere near being able to comprehend all the code, but hopefully I'll be able to return the favor in the future.
    Quote Quote  
  2. welcome to the club !
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by larits View Post
    ...... but hopefully I'll be able to return the favor in the future.
    I like it!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by larits View Post
    Then, like 10 days ago, a friendly guy on reddit showed me how to easily bypass DRM on a course site
    Let me guess, his nick starts with n, and ends with i?

You are welcome, thanks for the appreciation. We need it, from time to time.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Originally Posted by larits View Post
    Then, like 10 days ago, a friendly guy on reddit showed me how to easily bypass DRM on a course site
    Let me guess, his nick starts with n, and ends with i?

You are welcome, thanks for the appreciation. We need it, from time to time.
    Yes, it does! Nice to see you, man. Thanks for all the help
    Quote Quote  
  6. Good thread!
    Big thanks from me too, to everyone who posted here and helped me and others to learn all these nice interesting things!
    Quote Quote  
  7. cheers let's Celebrate ours L3 Scripts Anniversary Together🥳
    Quote Quote