VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. thats not HD Thats SD ITVX Isnt streaming in HD YET, what tv show, film is that? is that itv1 hd live stream? if yes u cant download the live stream
    Last edited by Dannyboi; 21st Nov 2022 at 13:02.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post
    ITVX Isnt streaming in HD YET
    Not actually true... 1080p was added to ITVHub last week (it's device dependant) and the change to ITVX this week hasn't changed anything on the backend.
    Last edited by T33V33; 24th Nov 2022 at 10:12.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post
    Not actually true... 1080p was added to ITVHub last week (it's device dependant) and the change to ITVX this week hasn't changed anything on the backend. However on initial investigation it looks like anything HD wants an L1.
    yes true nothings HD On itvx yet if it was then it would show 1080p in the mpd and i tried loads of tv shows and films and non have 1080p in there mpds
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post
    Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    Not actually true... 1080p was added to ITVHub last week (it's device dependant) and the change to ITVX this week hasn't changed anything on the backend. However on initial investigation it looks like anything HD wants an L1.
    yes true nothings HD On itvx yet if it was then it would show 1080p in the mpd and i tried loads of tv shows and films and non have 1080p in there mpds
    You are not getting 1080p in the mpd as the device you are using in not set to get it.... Use a device that can currently get 1080p and you'll see it.
    Last edited by T33V33; 24th Nov 2022 at 10:12.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    You are not getting 1080p in the mpd as the device you are using in not set to get it.... Use a device that can currently get 1080p and you'll see it (but you won't be able to license it without an L1)
    if thats true then how come there havnt been any 1080p itvx web-dls released??
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post
    You are not getting 1080p in the mpd as the device you are using in not set to get it.... Use a device that can currently get 1080p and you'll see it (but you won't be able to license it without an L1)
    I would assume most groups that do releases haven't worked it all out yet... Also remember... just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they don't exist!

What would you like releasing?
    Last edited by T33V33; 22nd Nov 2022 at 15:07.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    I would assume most groups that do releases haven't worked it all out yet...

What would you like releasing?

I mean something like "World Cup Daily - Day 2" since that one is only on ITVX as it hasn't made it to AMZN yet...
    [Attachment 67758 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 67759 - Click to enlarge]
    how did u download and decrypt that? have u got working l1 cdm? and can u tell me how u was able to do this and share your tools plz
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post

how did u download and decrypt that? have u got working l1 cdm? and can u tell me how u was able to do this and share your tools plz
    I'm not saying I did... I am saying I know they are out there.

There are L1's out there with the right connections (you need to be able to offer them something useful to them to even stand a chance)... unless you are paying for them (No I'm not selling - be aware of scammers)

Tools I use are already floating around in public places
    Last edited by T33V33; 24th Nov 2022 at 11:58.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post

I'm not saying I did... I am saying I know they are out there.

There are L1's out there with the right connections (you need to be able to offer them something useful to them to even stand a chance)... unless you are paying for them (No I'm not selling - be aware of scammers)

Tools I use are already floating around in public places
    ok can u send me that tool u are using as it looks great and i would love to use it to download from other platforms, so u downloaded 1080p from itvx how did u decrypt it then?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post
    ok can u send me that tool u are using as it looks great and i would love to use it to download from other platforms, so u downloaded 1080p from itvx how did u decrypt it then?
    I never said I downloaded it... Someone downloaded it and decrypted it.

As for the tools... just search places like github... I'm sure you'll find them (although some are far more complicated to set up than that C4 downloader)

As for not seeing ITV 1080p WEB-DLs.... Anything from ITV that ends up on AMZN (with the ITV addon) will be a higher bitrate from there so AMZN would still be preferable.
    Last edited by T33V33; 24th Nov 2022 at 10:13.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    I never said I downloaded it... Someone downloaded it and decrypted it.... Obviously someone using an L1.

As for the tools... just search places like github... I'm sure you'll find them (although some are far more complicated to set up than that C4 downloader)
    ok whats tht tool called?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Like I said I didn't say I downloaded it... so that image there isn't a tool I use....

Just look for widevine download and go through the various scripts... A lot of them you will need to learn how to modify them to your need to work for the services you want (So I'm not sure if there are any out there that do ITV without writing the script for it)
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    Like I said I didn't say I downloaded it... so that image there isn't a tool I use....

Just look for widevine download and go through the various scripts... A lot of them you will need to learn how to modify them to your need to work for the services you want (So I'm not sure if there are any out there that do ITV without writing the script for it)
    ok can u help me get the ch4 script working please?
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post
    Unfortunately I don't know how to fix that
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    Unfortunately I don't know how to fix that
    do u have working c4 downloader?
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post

I used to use getwvkeys for c4 keys then download and decrypt manually
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post

i keep getting this on there website

An error has occurred
    Forbidden
    You must be verified to use this service. Please read the #rules channel.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post

An error has occurred
    Forbidden
    Yeah you have to join their discord and get verified somehow (I don't know how as I was there before this process)
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post

An error has occurred
    Forbidden
    Yeah you have to join their discord and get verified somehow (I don't know how as I was there before this process)
    ok ill just have to wait i guess
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search PM
    An error has occurred
    Forbidden
    You must be verified to use this service. Please read the #rules channel....
    ok ill just have to wait i guess
    Then it's just your lucky day some rip-off merchant with self-regard larger than the planet Venus, talking about you TPD94,, from Columbus, OH, has copied all of the original getwvkeys.cc to https://cdrm-project.com.

That's right it is a copy of someone else's work (Notaghost's ) and TPD94 now claims as his own with this at the bottom © TPD94 - 2022. (I really hate it when people do that.)

So use it for everything you can throw at it. It is free and made for folks looking for vdocipher keys - (even got the original vdoscript from Notaghost!!). Fill your boots while you can.

That is https://cdrm-project.com/

And Danny it also has a channel4 script just for you!
    Last edited by A_n_g_e_l_a; 23rd Nov 2022 at 06:40.
    Quote Quote