VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am trying to find the m3u8 of this show. The issue is QI using different encryptions method for mobile browser and pc browsers.

On mobile browser videos are limited <720p (to force people download their apk) but i was able to find the m3u8.

On the PC browser agent videos are 360p to HD but i couldn't find any way to download or locate the m3u8.

Few tools i tried so far

zackmark29 m3u8-parser downloading empty m3u8 file
    webvideo-downloader able to download the first 2 fragments in PC browser agent but connection 403 for rest of the fragments.

Common downloaders like lux, yt-dlp, tubedigger, crispc, allavsoft didn't work. IDM was able to locate few fragments but these are locked.

Show is region locked to china and taiwan so please use vpn

https://www.iq.com/play/%E8%80%81%E5%B8%AB%E6%99%9A%E4%B8%8A%E5%A5%BD-episode-1-19rrlj...xs?lang=en_us#

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. use Stream Recorder - download HLS as MP4 ext for chrome
    simple and easy
    use capture mode

[Attachment 67582 - Click to enlarge]

and 1080p is on subscription. max free res is 720p only

[Attachment 67583 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    use Stream Recorder - download HLS as MP4 ext for chrome
    simple and easy
    use capture mode

[Attachment 67582 - Click to enlarge]

and 1080p is on subscription. max free res is 720p only

[Attachment 67583 - Click to enlarge]
    I tired that and bitrate is too low compared to the original one and video is kinda choppy/skipping frames. Hard to watch it on big screen.

[Attachment 67585 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  

4. Well you could use aria2c it should have basic command that let you download from txt file like this:

Quote Quote  
  5. You'll need manual/custom script in order to modify the dash url so that you can get the m3u8 format instead of flv/f4v
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by zackmark29 View Post

Well you could use aria2c it should have basic command that let you download from txt file like this:

Btw how did you get all the segment links?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by andreww View Post
    Originally Posted by zackmark29 View Post

Well you could use aria2c it should have basic command that let you download from txt file like this:

Repo has been updated. you can get there the new bookmarklet
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by zackmark29 View Post
    Originally Posted by andreww View Post

That was fast, super thanks friendo .
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by andreww View Post

I made a script that can help you just rename to .bat
    It will automatically download with ariac then merge and convert to mp4 with ffmpeg (Though converting flv to mp4 have warning/errors. Just ignore it or find solution)

Then you can enable aria2c download format in my repo. The instruction is there as well

Now create bins folder and put there the aria2c and ffmpeg
    or if you have it already in your environment variables, you can edit the script

then click the bat and input the file name of txt file
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by zackmark29; 12th Nov 2022 at 14:18. Reason: updated batch file
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by zackmark29 View Post

I made a script that can help you just rename to .bat
    It will automatically download with ariac then merge and convert to mp4 with ffmpeg (Though converting flv to mp4 have warning/errors. Just ignore it or find solution)

Then you can enable aria2c download format in my repo. The instruction is there as well

Now create bins folder and put there the aria2c and ffmpeg
    or if you have it already in your environment variables, you can edit the script

then click the bat and input the file name of txt file
    I was thinking about using aria2c auto numbering feature + vidmerger and call it a day but your batch file is much cleaner and working perfectly. Also I learned little bit about bookmarklet, Thanks once again .
    Quote Quote  
  11. Here is JS code to get m3u8. (VIP for 1080p)

Code:
    var download = function (text, filename) {
        let b = new Blob([text], {
          type: 'text/plain'
        });
        let a = document.createElement("a");
        a.href = URL.createObjectURL(b);
        a.setAttribute("download", filename);
        a.click();
    };
    var ndIq = function() {
        var info = playerObject._player.package.engine.adproxy.engine.movieinfo.current.originalData.data.program.video.find(a=>a._selected);
        var m3u8Content = info.m3u8;
        var title = document.querySelector('.intl-album-title span span').innerText.trim() + "_" + document.querySelector('.intl-play-title a').nextSibling.nodeValue + "_" + info.scrsz + "_" + (info.code == 2 ? "H264": "H265") + "_" + document.getElementsByClassName("iqp-time-dur")[0].innerText.replace(/:/, ".") + "_" + (info.vsize / 1024 / 1024).toFixed(2) + "MB.m3u8";
        if(m3u8Content!="") download(m3u8Content, title);
    };
    ndIq();
    Run the code in console, Then download it with m3u8 downloader like N_m3u8DL-RE

[Attachment 67673 - Click to enlarge]

Code:
    F:\RE_LIVE>N_m3u8DL-RE.exe "New Life Begins_Episode 1_640x360_H264_46.25_119.77MB (1).m3u8"
    11:54:45.268 INFO  : N_m3u8DL-RE (Beta version) 20221116
    11:54:45.301 INFO  : Loading URL: New Life Begins_Episode 1_640x360_H264_46.25_119.77MB (1).m3u8
    11:54:45.311 INFO  : Content Matched: HTTP Live Streaming
    11:54:45.312 INFO  : Parsing streams...
    11:54:45.315 INFO  : Extracted, there are 1 streams, with 1 basic streams, 0 audio streams, 0 subtitle streams
    11:54:45.315 INFO  : Vid Kbps | 335 Segments | ~46m25s
    11:54:45.315 INFO  : Selected streams:
    11:54:45.316 INFO  : Vid Kbps | 335 Segments | ~46m25s
    11:54:45.316 INFO  : Save Name: New Life Begins_Episode 1_640x360_H264_46.25_119.77MB (1)_2022-11-17_11-54-45
    11:54:45.317 INFO  : Start downloading...Vid Kbps
    11:54:45.558 WARN  : Reading media info...
    11:54:45.591 INFO  : [0x100]: Video, h264 (High) ([27][0][0][0]), 640x360, 25 fps
    11:54:45.593 INFO  : [0x101]: Audio, aac (LC) ([15][0][0][0]), 72 kb/s
    11:54:51.430 INFO  : ffmpeg merging...
    11:54:52.427 INFO  : Done
    Quote Quote  
  12. justjob457
    Sorry to bother you all

I have tried your bookmarklet from @zackmark29 and JS code from @nilaoda, its works !! i can get .m3u8 file and use N_m3u8DL-RE to decrypted to get .mp4

but even so, I want to practice skills to use in other sites that are only available in my country such as AIS play

So I choose IQIYI in my practice to get .m3u8 with my own, Because there are many people can done with it.

i start to read
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/404994-Decryption-and-the-Temple-of-Doom
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/408031-Dumping-Your-own-L3-CDM-with-Android-Studio and
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/407216-Decryption-The-Dungeon-of-Despair

and i was very confused, Why is there no .m3u8?
    Quote Quote