VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. For some reason, I got stuck on using Womble years ago and haven't moved from it. The only things I use it for are, typically, syncing. What I like about it is that if I need to resync an audio track, it doesn't re-encode the whole audio (or video, for those times I need it). However, it really only works for MPEG-2 and is severely out-dated.

Is there another program that does something similar without re-encoding that allows me to move audio tracks and re-sync?

Suggestions? Thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. If you want work only with the audio tracks, it works, for visual purposes only, with avc and hevc video too.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    If you want work only with the audio tracks, it works, for visual purposes only, with avc and hevc video too.
    I have issues with getting it to work properly. I was hoping there might be a better alternative nowadays. I'm also looking for an editor since VRD is now gone as well.
    Quote Quote  
  4. For frame accurate cutting and smart rendering, VRD is still the best choice.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    For frame accurate cutting and smart rendering, VRD is still the best choice.
    Unfortunately, its not going to last forever and we may lose access sooner or later. I also have major problems when using it for 265.
    Quote Quote