VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Please help me. I purchased Aver media Live gamer duo GC570D for recording HDMI tv .

I installed avermedia recentral 4 software. But it's showing copy protected content. it's not streaming and not recording.

I installed OBS studio software. this software also showing copy protected content message.

I installed cyber link power director. but after i press capture option in that software the software closing immediately.

please guide me how to capture from this tv tuner card software.

i installed aver media recentral old software but it's not detecting my tuner card. please help me.

Previously i used aver 3d capture hd 727 model. it work's perfectly for HDMI tv recording.
    Quote Quote  
  2. can any one help me please.
    Quote Quote  
  3. What device are you capturing from? Capture cards won't normally capture copy-protected HDMI. There were some software "hacks" on some certain avermedia cards that let you use the normal capture app to capture copy protected content with the built in app (there is a thread here), as it seems the cards actually have the hardware to accept HDCP for whatever reason but not sure if that works with newer hdmi standards. This isn't really the right forum for discussing pirating modern TV though, not sure if it's allowed. Unless you need to work around copy protection for capturing old video tapes or game consoles or similar you're better taking this elsewhere.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks for the reply.i record tv for my personal viewing.
    Quote Quote