VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Dear sirs,
    What can I do to read the subtitle with a Suntitle Edit and convert to SRT. I can do that. I must identificade everi letter from every sentence. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Kindly upload your subtitle file
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks Jack

Thank you for your request but it is totally impossible for me to extract the subtitle.
    When I open the program and the window appears to extract the text in OCR, it doesn't work because it considers each letter or symbol as a figure and I have to replace all the dialogue in the film.
    I want to extract the titles because I keep all the movies on a hard drive and the musical versions in English are easier for me to understand if I put the lyrics in Spanish below.
    I send you two screenshots.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  4. For Métode OCR use Tessact 3.02.
    Select the laguage to ESP.

PS Untic Confirma palabres and edit errors here

[Attachment 67248 - Click to enlarge]

after the ocr.
    Last edited by videobruger; 16th Oct 2022 at 09:57.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by sutor2008 View Post
    Thank you for your request but it is totally impossible for me to extract the subtitle.
    You can use clever FFmpeg-GUI to extract PGS Subtitles.
    Load your videofile, click main, click extract Subtitle Stream, select your subtitle and click extract subtitle.
    Done.

[Attachment 67262 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  6. You can also extract the subtitle Edit.

When you OCR Window is open right-click an empty line. Select Export -> Blueray sup.

[Attachment 67264 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  7. Thanks all for your answers. I will try to use every one to fuind the best for my experience.
    Thank you again.
    Quote Quote