VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I bought the DVD about a month ago and haven't opened it up ever sense. today i entered the disc into the DVD drive and started to digitizing the disc into ISO using "DVD decrypter". around 80% the
    "time remaining" start to spike up and eventually was set to "unknown" while the "read errors" number started to rise.
    eventually ends up giving me an error and stop the process.

like i said, the disc was bought around a month ago and i haven't opened it up until now. i\I even took a look at the bottom of the disc and it looked really clan as you would expect a new disc to be. why is that happening? and can i do something about it?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Use dvdfab instead,dvd decrypter has been out of date for years.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    +1

Pet peeve #188. You don't digitize the video from a VIDEO-DVD, it's already digital. Only analog sources like conventional videotape can be digitized.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Antuiquity man View Post
    I bought the DVD about a month ago and haven't opened it up ever sense. today i entered the disc into the DVD drive and started to digitizing the disc into ISO using "DVD decrypter". around 80% the
    "time remaining" start to spike up and eventually was set to "unknown" while the "read errors" number started to rise.
    eventually ends up giving me an error and stop the process.

like i said, the disc was bought around a month ago and i haven't opened it up until now. i\I even took a look at the bottom of the disc and it looked really clan as you would expect a new disc to be. why is that happening? and can i do something about it?
    Ummmmm
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	decrypt.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	67138  

Quote Quote