VideoHelp Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread
  1. Please, how can I download from Crunchyroll using Streamlink?.

    For example, I need to download this video in 1080p, JAP audio and LA subs:
    https://www.crunchyroll.com/es/yashahime-princess-half-demon/episode-3-the-dream-butterfly-797900
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawaii
    Search PM
    yt-dlp support crunchyroll
    Code:
    yt-dlp -f adaptive_hls-audio-jaJP-hardsub-esLA-8120 https://www.crunchyroll.com/es/yashahime-princess-half-demon/episode-3-the-dream-butterfly-797900
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    yt-dlp support crunchyroll
    Code:
    yt-dlp -f adaptive_hls-audio-jaJP-hardsub-esLA-8120 https://www.crunchyroll.com/es/yashahime-princess-half-demon/episode-3-the-dream-butterfly-797900
    Thanks bro, but with YT-DLP I have problems with the download speed, that's why I need a working code for Streamlink.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by minegroasprilla View Post
    but with YT-DLP I have problems with the download speed
    Did you try -N 8?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawaii
    Search PM
    try vegeta tip, or add aria2c.exe on same path with yt-dlp and add to my prev code above --external-downloader aria2c
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Originally Posted by minegroasprilla View Post
    but with YT-DLP I have problems with the download speed
    Did you try -N 8?
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    try vegeta tip, or add aria2c.exe on same path with yt-dlp and add to my prev code above --external-downloader aria2c
    Thanks for your help... the first tip works well!!.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads