VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by girod2033 View Post
    edited

it seems that the owner of this post has found his solution
    Last edited by lomero; 3rd Dec 2022 at 09:56.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Thanks everyone, I found a solution.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by girod2033 View Post
    Thanks everyone, I found a solution.
    I'm also trying to find a way past thes otp in vdocipher . Can you tell me how did you manage to get keys
    Quote Quote  
  4. to root_risk,
    What VOD site?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by girod2033 View Post
    to root_risk,
    What VOD site?
    Its exactly similar to this https://jfc.org.il/en/movie/32678-2/ you posted earlier. I tried some random things like sending custom request with Http Canary in Android and in fiddler in window but no luck only 2049 Authentication failed
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hello, can someone who has found the solution of sending the request without playing the video post here how they did that?
    Quote Quote  
  7. @sahilflash, @Glib I'm having the same issue you faced.

{"code":2048,"message":"Authentication Failed"}
    I'm trying with the demo site: https://www.vdocipher.com/blog/demo-flash-secure-player/

Anybody managed to solve it? Could be a bad CDM?

Can anybody confirm that the script/method still works with VdoCipher demo?
    Last edited by y03m9; 21st Jan 2023 at 07:31.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I get
    Code:
    Failed getting license response:
     {"code":2048,"message":"Authentication failed"}
    I test on the watermark [demo](https://www.vdocipher.com/blog/2014/12/add-text-to-videos-with-watermark/).

I block cloudfront and license.vdocipher domains, refresh the page, take the otp from the script and under 3 seconds call the license server with vdocipher.py and the newly constructed token. The vdocipher.py script looks non-working since the keys I use are fresh from the emulator (Pixel 6 Pro, Android 12 and 9), otp was generated by the site and never sent to the license server, the delay is under ttl of the otp. Fresh keys, first attempt, yet the failure. pywidevine test of the cdm wvd completes with success.
    Last edited by thomstorm; 21st Jan 2023 at 14:51.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by thomstorm View Post
    I get
    Code:
    I test on the watermark [demo](https://www.vdocipher.com/blog/2014/12/add-text-to-videos-with-watermark/).

I block cloudfront and vdocipher domains, refresh the page, take the otp from the script and under 3 seconds call the license server with vdocipher.py and the newly constructed token. The vdoscript script looks non-working since the keys I use are fresh from the emulator (Pixel 6 Pro, Android 12 and 9), otp was generated by the site and never sent to the license server, the delay is under ttl of the otp. Fresh keys, first attempt, yet the failure. pywidevine test of the cdm wvd completes with success.
    Exactly. Pywidevine test passed with my CDM, but then I get your same error when I try with vdocipher demo.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by thomstorm View Post
    I get
    Code:

I block cloudfront and vdocipher domains, refresh the page, take the otp from the script and under 3 seconds call the license server with vdocipher.py and the newly constructed token. The vdoscript script looks non-working since the keys I use are fresh from the emulator (Pixel 6 Pro, Android 12 and 9), otp was generated by the site and never sent to the license server, the delay is under ttl of the otp. Fresh keys, first attempt, yet the failure. pywidevine test of the cdm wvd completes with success.
    Could @Diazole or other chip in with ideas what we could try to make it work or we could create a fix? Does the description summed up above look like it has any gaps?
    Last edited by thomstorm; 21st Jan 2023 at 14:48.
    Quote Quote  
  11. I went back to creating another CDM from Pixel 6 Pro with Android 11. Chrome in the emulator on this device plays both bitmovin and the watermark demo. The dumper was great to get the keys. pywidevine created the WVD. I capture a fresh otp while block its processing by player and posting to the license server. Made the token and used it with vdocipher.py under 3 seconds. The license server however keeps responding with 2048 auth failed.

Checking the device after the failed authentication, it is able to play videos so the keys remain valid.

Is the vdocipher.py or pywidevine outdated creating wrong CDM or license?
    Quote Quote  
  12. No one wants to help course sellers
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    No one wants to help course sellers
    Why are you assuming that? Could be the case but not the whole anti-DRM movement is made of pirates and course sellers. Many online universities are using DRM to prevent lecture download/sharing and someone may just want to have the chance to rewatch the for personal/offline use. Is this really the place for this kind of discussion? Lmao
    Quote Quote  
  14. Touched a nerve ?
    Quote Quote  
  15. The token is a one-time use, so using it repeatedly in a request is pointless.
    Quote Quote  
  16. @thomstorm

Finally I succeed after dumping a clean CDM from a real device. Emulator CDMs doesn't work with vdocipher even if videos play fine in the browser.

[Attachment 68800 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by y03m9 View Post
    @thomstorm

I succeed after dumping a clean CDM from a real device

cheers for confirmation. great to see people constructively helping unlike those other useless psycho patients above that don't even understand the case.

[Attachment 68803 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by y03m9 View Post
    @thomstorm

Finally I succeed after dumping a clean CDM from a real device. Emulator CDMs doesn't work with vdocipher even if videos play fine in the browser.

i'm getting this error, could you pls help.
    and pls tell what kind of output does the get_otp method gives.

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File ".\vdocipher.py", line 213, in <module>
    main()
    File ".\vdocipher.py", line 194, in main
    license_challenge = setup_license_challenge(token, challenge)
    File ".\vdocipher.py", line 147, in setup_license_challenge
    otp = get_otp()
    File ".\vdocipher.py", line 136, in get_otp
    f.write(resp)
    File "C:\Users\mm\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python3 8\lib\encodings\cp1252.py", line 19, in encode
    return codecs.charmap_encode(input,self.errors,encoding_t able)[0]
    UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't encode characters in position 21846-21850: character maps to <undefined>
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You have your error in the output. Encoding issue. You can Google it to see what it is.
    Are you using an old python version? The error is vague also usually python prints the binary code for the character and you can Google the encoding type required.

Alterjatively Do you need to write that response? Can you # out that line? (F.write)
    Without knowing what it is, you could add some try statements and pick some encodings but I know most recent python versions have a lot more info about errors..
    Quote Quote  
  20. psaframe
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by y03m9 View Post
    @thomstorm

Yes. good "l3 cdm" shoud do the work
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by kenyard View Post
    You have your error in the output. Encoding issue. You can Google it to see what it is.
    Are you using an old python version? The error is vague also usually python prints the binary code for the character and you can Google the encoding type required.

Alterjatively Do you need to write that response? Can you # out that line? (F.write)
    Without knowing what it is, you could add some try statements and pick some encodings but I know most recent python versions have a lot more info about errors..
    so, i extracted the otp from token and returned from that get_otp method.
    now getting this error:-

{"code":2046,"message":"Authentication failed"}

what is the reason for this, and how to solve, pls help..

working on this video as of now to get a working script. https://www.vdocipher.com/blog/2014/12/add-text-to-videos-with-watermark/
    Quote Quote  
  22. psaframe
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by melimmani View Post
    Originally Posted by kenyard View Post

working on this video as of now to get a working script. https://www.vdocipher.com/blog/2014/12/add-text-to-videos-with-watermark/
    It means your cdm toast is like "shit".
    need propre & delicious cdm
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by naim2007 View Post
    Originally Posted by kenyard View Post

It means your cdm toast is like "shit".
    need propre & delicious cdm
    ok, so i have extracted cdm from my mobile, now getting this error

{"code":2022,"message":"License creation failed"}
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search Comp PM
    If you don't know what you are doing, testing stuff on vdo first isnt a good idea. They will burn your cdm with 2 or 3 incorrect attempts.

You have an Android 11/12 cdm?
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by kenyard View Post
    If you don't know what you are doing, testing stuff on vdo first isnt a good idea. They will burn your cdm with 2 or 3 incorrect attempts.

You have an Android 11/12 cdm?
    android 11 cdm, extracted 2 3 months ago.
    if you have a working vdocipher script, could you pls share.
    and from which which apps/browsers can i extract different cdm from 1 mobile?
    Quote Quote  
  26. i have just dumped android 11 cdm, this one also giving same error :
    Quote Quote  
  27. somebody pls help me on this.
    Quote Quote  
  28. i am getting this error :
    Could not parse license_message as a SignedMessage, Error parsing message

how to fix this??
    Last edited by melimmani; 31st Jan 2023 at 12:47.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by melimmani View Post

how to fix this??
    Stop trying to sell educational vods ?
    Quote Quote  
  30. Originally Posted by codehound View Post

how to fix this??
    Stop trying to sell educational vods ?
    i don't believe selling.
    likes to give for free to the needy.

and when i printed license response, its same error
    Last edited by melimmani; 31st Jan 2023 at 22:33.
    Quote Quote