VideoHelp Forum

Closed Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Thread
  1. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Search Comp PM
    Does anyone have any method or software to download games from NBA League Pass.
    Thanks for any help.

  2. It's Widevine protected.
    But also, once the video starts playing, you can't get keys. So you need to stop the video via javascript debugging to be able to use PSSH, License URL and headers so you can get keys for decryption.

  3. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Search Comp PM
    I managed to download the TS file. Now I need to find the key.

  4. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    It's Widevine protected.
    But also, once the video starts playing, you can't get keys. So you need to stop the video via javascript debugging to be able to use PSSH, License URL and headers so you can get keys for decryption.
    or just script it to, do all of the above

  5. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Search Comp PM
    I tried to find the license, I stopped the video via java script debugging but from this point I don't know what to do because site does not show license url or PSSH. I used all filters and nothing or maybe I'm not seeing it. Guys please help.

  6. Originally Posted by ChicagoGhost View Post
    I tried to find the license, I stopped the video via java script debugging but from this point I don't know what to do because site does not show license url or PSSH. I used all filters and nothing or maybe I'm not seeing it. Guys please help.
    It's has both , pssh is in the init and lic url is the same each time with a token

  7. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Search Comp PM
    I tried all the filters like init, cence. lic, and nothing. I can give you my login info so you can check yourself. I read this forum when I can because I'm working a lot. When it comes to web page in question they recently changed some things like the video player and VPN doesnt work anymore.

  8. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Search Comp PM
    Is that it?
    trustKey:"2890199",agentID:"927622108",licenseKey: "NRJS-93744526e47188ec9f0",applicationID:"927622108"}

  9. license url is like this:
    Code:
    https://ottapp-appgw-amp.nba.com/v1/client/get-widevine-license?.......
    pssh should be in the submanifest files eg. v0-121.m3u8 not index.m3u8

  10. Originally Posted by ChicagoGhost View Post
    Is that it?
    trustKey:"2890199",agentID:"927622108",licenseKey: "NRJS-93744526e47188ec9f0",applicationID:"927622108"}


    I just checked the web and all is the same

    Send your video id and I'll send you key

  11. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Sweden
    Search Comp PM
    Please don't discuss subscription video streaming.




Similar Threads