VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. If I go to Preferences->General->OSD Messages and set the Playback time as 'Remaining time' or "Remaining Time/TotalTime" or ''Remaining Time/Actual Total time" the results are always the same. The lower left shows time going forward (from 00:00:00 onward) and the total time of the video and not the remaining time. Even after a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 (not related to this) and reinstalling PotPplayer nothing has changed. What am I doing wrong?
    Quote Quote  
  2. This option is for one OSD option, "Display misc info on screen", not for "Sow short playback info on screen", not sure what is the default shortcuts, perhaps you'll need to assign a new shortcut for "Display misc info on screen" - it's the toggle option, so it's always on.
    Quote Quote  
  3. it seems that to show the remaining time (after the above) all one has to do is click on the timer itself on the bottom left and it will change. I hope this helps anyone who has encountered the same problem. (or maybe the preferences do not even need to be shown and all you have to do is click there)
    Quote Quote  
  4. In the navigation panel it's something else, of course, I'm using a custom skin, fmod, so I have the actual/total/remaining time there always.
    Quote Quote