VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am trying to get clips to sync up to the audio I have in .avs editor and there's got to be a better way, the fact that Premiere uses different units of measurement for it's speed/duration feature than avs really really doesnt help and for some reason clips seem to be coming out at different speeds even when I remap them using the exact same percentage in pro when they shouldn't be since they all have the exact same framerate and stuff and just now I finally did get the video clip to be the exact same length as the audio clip it still didn't sync up when I know it should have because what I'm trying to do is colorize stuff and I can see the original b&w clip under my colorized version in avs before I go into "edit overlay" to make it cover the whole screen, there's got to be a better way to get clips to the exact duration I need them to be, someone PLEASE help
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by DaneClark View Post
    I am trying to get clips to sync up to the audio I have in .avs editor and there's got to be a better way, the fact that Premiere uses different units of measurement for it's speed/duration feature than avs really really doesnt help and for some reason clips seem to be coming out at different speeds even when I remap them using the exact same percentage in pro when they shouldn't be since they all have the exact same framerate and stuff and just now I finally did get the video clip to be the exact same length as the audio clip it still didn't sync up when I know it should have because what I'm trying to do is colorize stuff and I can see the original b&w clip under my colorized version in avs before I go into "edit overlay" to make it cover the whole screen, there's got to be a better way to get clips to the exact duration I need them to be, someone PLEASE help
    try with ffmpeg - https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/How%20to%20speed%20up%20/%20slow%20down%20a%20video
    Quote Quote