VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello dear friends.

I want to download videos from this website:
    https://www.rocketseat.com.br/
    The Stream Detector finds:
    [Attachment 66258 - Click to enlarge]

I already bought a subscription but I cound't do the course on time, so I need to download to My PC to do it slowly.

Can someone help me? I have networking and some software developing knowledge, so it won't be hard to help me do it.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Usually you inspect the network traffic, check the key url, grab it, get the hex, use hlsdl to download.
    Search this forum.
    Or send login credentials via private message so I can check what's happening.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Videos doesn't seem to be encrypted, it just needs referrer/proper command from Stream Detector and ytdlp downloads fine. Otherwise, it gives 403 forbidden.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thank you [ss]vegeta!
    It worked very well!
    You saved my course.

Bonus: Now I can study the commands and learn more how it works!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by hellfir3 View Post
    Thank you [ss]vegeta!
    You are welcome.
    Quote Quote  
  6. @[ss]vegeta! can u send discord profile pm me plz mine is DCRPTD for sure and it's compicated if u have time offc , ty all for help ^_^
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Yousif View Post
    and it's compicated
    I don't like complicated things.
    Quote Quote  
  8. @[ss]vegeta - can you please help download a video (which is subscription based) as it only allows me to watch it once, but I'd like to rewatch it again (mostly for practice purposes) - I have use the Network tab after Inspect element - to find the stream with dash elements, but I'm not sure how to feed it to ffmpeg after this. Is there a way I can DM you to send you the subscription details please?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by drjz View Post
    as it only allows me to watch it once
    What the hell? This will make me anxious, I don't have the confidence for this task.

Originally Posted by drjz View Post
    >subscription based
    >allows me to watch it once
    Again, what the hell? You subscribed, you paid money, and they let you watch ONLY once?
    This is not cinema in real life.
    You shouldn't support companies like this, even if they serve you a video that explains the meaning of life. Okay, I shouldn't exaggerate this much.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Obviously more edu sellers, I wouldnt help any of them vegeta. You're too kind.

None of these sad puppy tales ring true.
    Quote Quote