VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search PM
    Where is my topic with the title @lomero?
    Last edited by Hapy; 24th Jul 2022 at 12:26.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Why ? Frankly I do not care yet (just a clue) there was nothing that could be directly linked to any post/topic from you.

The forum works for providing help. Help that others can see the problem and, hopefully, the solution so that others with the same can see the problem AND the solution and not ask the same again.

This deleted topic neither asks for help nor provides a solution. In fact it goes ferther and refers to another site. IMO links to other sites are fine are fine for reading but not for re-direction.

So this topic and another from you provide no info about your problems - an error msg is hardly info. Then you edit a thread since you have your issue solved without any realisation that the forum exists for all and not just yourself >> leaving that topic live with the problem AND the solution would have been more useful (of course had these issues related to problems that are specifically not allowed by means of the published forum rules then who knows since noone has seen the issue).

Bear these in mind before crying out. Or just wonder why you also have been banned.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search PM
    You're getting the wrong person, I asked moderators, not you.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search PM
    I have asked for help, the few who answer contribute absolutely nothing.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search PM
    For you asking for one link of the video is helping? this is not helping, how do you want us to learn if you just ask for one link of the video so you can tell us the keys?
    Last edited by Hapy; 24th Jul 2022 at 11:38.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Hapy View Post
    You're getting the wrong person, I asked moderators, not you.

Essentially, the forum moderation is pro-active (works from report) rather than active (reads and acts from the thread content)

If you want formal explanation then scroll down the thread and click on 'contact us'
    Quote Quote  
  7. Banned
    Search PM
    If I asked in this forum it's because my thread was in this forum, it's as simple as that, is that so hard to understand?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Hapy View Post
    For you asking for one link of the video is helping? this is not helping, how do you want us to learn if you just ask for one link of the video so you can tell us the keys?
    Without that link how can you expect ANYONE to help >> the 'dark arts' of getting the keys will be explained somewhere.

And if the link refers to a site not available to everyone beit subscription or other (determined by forum rules) then stop bleating.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Banned
    Search PM
    I am NOT going to waste my time with this and much less with a person who has accused me of something without knowing me.

END.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Banned
    Search PM
    And finally, I am helping I repeat again in case it has not been clear HELPING but privately to people who deserve all my respect and not giving keys as many here but telling them how to learn to get them by their means not like many of this forum that only know how to say keys .... keys... and more keys, saying keys is NOT HELPING.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Banned
    Search PM
    @lomero

I have told you my email and my discord user by private so you can contact me.
    Quote Quote