VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am trying to delete video files from the internal memory. To achieve this I have connected the USB facility on the camcorder to a pc and using the delete facility of Windows file explorer I am attempting to delete the video files. The problem is nothing is happening. Any suggestions?
    Quote Quote  
  2. page 41 in Manual

format card

be erased and cannot be restored. Back up important data on a PC, DVD disc etc. (l 108,
    121)
    1 Touch [FORMAT MEDIA].
    Touch [SD CARD] or [Built-inMemory].
    Touch [SD CARD] or [HDD].
    ≥ When formatting is complete, touch [EXIT] to exit the message screen.
    ≥ Perform a physical formatting of the SD card when the SD card is to be disposed/
    transferred. (l 150)
    ≥ Perform a physical formatting of the bu
    Quote Quote  
  3. Many thanks for your reply. The problem with a format is that it erases all the files. I only want to delete several files in the internal memory not all of them, Thanks again,
    Quote Quote  
  4. The only answer is to save the files you want to keep on another storage device first then format
    Quote Quote  
  5. OK Thanks for your help.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hello. I am using the HDC-TM900 for video streaming and I cannot get the “record” & “pause” words to stop coming up on the screen. Can someone please help me with turning these off?
    Quote Quote  
  7. if you have tried everything and still no success what I do is -check to see if there is any updates for that model- reboot back to initial settings - disconnect the battery - used a different memory card.
    Ok it does mean having to set the camcorder back up which is a pain but usually clears any errors.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by NSHockeyguy View Post
    Hello. I am using the HDC-TM900 for video streaming and I cannot get the “record” & “pause” words to stop coming up on the screen. Can someone please help me with turning these off?
    you need to select clean hdmi out in settings, does this camcorder have that option?
    make video everyday
    Quote Quote