VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search PM
    I'm using Pinnacle Studio 24 Ultimate for some time now. It has some nice features, but sometimes (like now) it can be verry annoying. It's still quite buggy, and this actually holds me from upgrading it to version 25.

The problems I'm encountering now:
    - audio cut/loss. I've spend a lot of time to make a decent video compilation, with effects and transitions and different layers etc. I'm about to finallize it now to be exported. But now in the end I've encountered some problems where audio is suddenly cut off for the duration of a single clip.
    At the start of the 30 sec. clip all audio is cut. Even the audio on underlaying audio layers. And it gets all back at the start of the new clip.

I've tried several things aready:
    I thought it was something with the clip itself, because it was only during it's duration. But it seems it's something with the transition. When zoomed in, I've noticed that the audio is actually cut off at the start of the transition, and the problem is gone when I remove this transition. But I actually need and want this transition here. Replacing the transition is not working and trimming the outgoing and incomming track also not. Even tried to delete the render files a few times without succes. There seems to something glitching at this specific point here and I don't want to start over.

- I've also tried to add some stabilizations on a few stuttering clips. It seems to render something when activated, but I actually see no zoom, nor differences, nor improvements in stuttering. Even not after exporting. The button "play & render" seems to do nothing besides just playing (the orriginal stuttering clip) and I don't get anny "analyzing bar"
    Last edited by Rockel83; 9th Jul 2022 at 11:44.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Pinnacle Studio has always been buggy junk, not suggested.
    Most other software is better, both free and pay.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Yeah, I've noticed now. And it's actually quite anoying. Especially when you've spend a lot of time and effort to get those "perfect results", and then in the end something seems to get glitched or broken because somekind of effect or transition triggers some errors. But you'll mostly only notice at playback. And then it only depends where playback starts or the position of the scrubber.

It begins to feel like a waste of time this program.

Only downside is that I know my way around it now a bit and I've made some cool transitions and titles which I like. This is the only thing that keeps me using this program for now.

You have some good reccomendations? Actually I like the features Pinnacle offers, but unfortunaly a lot of them are a pain in the ass to work with or not working at all.
    Quote Quote