VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I purchased a film (here's the URL i received: https://tickets.frameline.org/websales/pages/EntryPoint.aspx?ottgo=https://watch.frame...-32f4ecbf73e2& ), and I wanted to download it. (The link expires at the end of day 6/30/22.) I've had a lot of experience with youtube-dl, making modifications to access many streaming sites, but I hadn't seen these DRM protected streams!

I'm trying to understand if I have enough information to decrypt it. In Chrome debugger I see the MPD, which has the PSSH box ( <cencssh>AAACuHBzc2gAAAAAmgTweZhAQoarkuZb4IhflQAAApiYAg AAAQABAI4CPABXAFIATQBIAEUAQQBEAEUAUgAgAHgAbQBsAG4A cwA9ACIAaAB0AHQAcAA6AC8ALwBzAGMAaABlAG0AYQBzAC4AbQ BpAGMAcgBvAHMAbwBmAHQALgBjAG8AbQAvAEQAUgBNAC8AMgAw ADAANwAvADAAMwAvAFAAbABhAHkAUgBlAGEAZAB5AEgAZQBhAG QAZQByACIAIAB2AGUAcgBzAGkAbwBuAD0AIgA0AC4AMAAuADAA LgAwACIAPgA8AEQAQQBUAEEAPgA8AFAAUgBPAFQARQBDAFQASQ BOAEYATwA+ADwASwBFAFkATABFAE4APgAxADYAPAAvAEsARQBZ AEwARQBOAD4APABBAEwARwBJAEQAPgBBAEUAUwBDAFQAUgA8AC 8AQQBMAEcASQBEAD4APAAvAFAAUgBPAFQARQBDAFQASQBOAEYA TwA+ADwASwBJAEQAPgBzAEQAcQAvAGkAOABCAEUAVgBFADIALw BaAGYAVgB2ACsAcgA4ADYAYwB3AD0APQA8AC8ASwBJAEQAPgA8 AEMASABFAEMASwBTAFUATQA+AHQAMQA1AEcAawArAE0AeQBVAD IAOAA9ADwALwBDAEgARQBDAEsAUwBVAE0APgA8AEwAQQBfAFUA UgBMAD4AaAB0AHQAcABzADoALwAvAHAAbABhAHkAcgBlAGEAZA B5AC4AZQB6AGQAcgBtAC4AYwBvAG0ALwBjAGUAbgBjAHkALwBw AHIAZQBhAHUAdABoAC4AYQBzAHAAeAA/AHAAWAA9ADkARgAyADMAOQBCADwALwBMAEEAXwBVAFIATAA+AD wALwBEAEEAVABBAD4APAAvAFcAUgBNAEgARQBBAEQARQBSAD4A </cencssh> ) and Default_KID ( <ContentProtection cenc:default_KID="8bbf3ab0-44c0-4d54-bf65-f56ffabf3a73" schemeIdUri="urn:mpeg:dash:mp4protection:2011" value="cenc"/> ). I also see a POST message to ( https://widevine-dash.ezdrm.com/widevine-php/widevine-foreignkey.php?pX=DFC05E ) that returns some unreadable stuff. There is also an HLS stream in there that I was able to download using yt-dlp, but it uses AES 128 encryption. I also noticed a few "Bearer" authorization packet headers, but in all cases it shows "Bearer: null".

I have a few questions:

1) Is the response from the widevine-dash site the key? If so, how do I capture it (Chrome debug doesn't let me copy paste it).

2) Given that I have the key, KID, PSSH and mpd, how do I put them all together to download?

3) Are the mp4 packet responses I see in Chrome debug encrypted or decrypted? I'm guessing the javascript code decrypts them. Can they be extracted somehow (it's now ideal, as it would have to be done in real-time as the file streams, but it could be better then nothing.

Thank you for your time
    Quote Quote  
  2. Psychology student CrymanChen's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    PSSH:
    Code:
    AAAAMnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAABISEIu/OrBEwE1Uv2X1b/q/OnM=
    License:
    Code:
    https://widevine-dash.ezdrm.com/widevine-php/widevine-foreignkey.php?pX=DFC05E
    Key:
    Code:
    8bbf3ab044c04d54bf65f56ffabf3a73:295afda00cf0eefe18786a2b7d90eebc
    As it is shown below, in the picture.
    [Attachment 65638 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you CrymanChen ! I guess obtaining the key is still a mystery, but I was able to get my video with it! I didn't really know what to do with the key, but I found a reference to Drm-Dash-stream-downloader, so I tried that out. That program didn't really work for my mpd (I wonder if it works for any mpds), but reading through the code I saw that most of it was unnecessary as I had already downloaded the encrypted audio and video with yt-dlp. The code to call mp4decrypt and ffmpeg was helpful.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by aalbert View Post
    Thank you CrymanChen ! I guess obtaining the key is still a mystery
    the pssh was generated using this website with the default_KID from the mpd.
    Code:
    8bbf3ab0-44c0-4d54-bf65-f56ffabf3a73
    [Attachment 65651 - Click to enlarge]

the key was retrieved with getwvkeys.cc using the pssh and the license url that crymanchen posted.
    Quote Quote