VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
Thread
  1. I need help to get the key of a url mpd is live content, since I don't know how to get the pssh or the license url or the uuid, if someone could help me I would appreciate it, thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. you want a magic? how can you think of a help without giving any indication?
    you need a magician. or the holy grail ...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Just when you think you've read the most outrageous request in the history of the internet, someone will come on here the very next day and beat it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I don't know if I specified correctly or if I misunderstood but if that is the case, my apologies, what I was trying to say is how to find the license url and the PSSH of a url in mpd format.
    The indication that I am looking for is how to find those two things, both the "PSSH" and the "license url", if they could help me, thanks
    Quote Quote  
  5. I dont know why I'm even answering this, but it could possibly help if you actually told us out of 2 billion internet sites which one you are actually talking about.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    I dont know why I'm even answering this, but it could possibly help if you actually told us out of 2 billion internet sites which one you are actually talking about.
    from Movistar TV
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    about pssh https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/404586-how-to-work-out-the-pssh-when-not-shown-in-...pd#post2647121

about find lic url search "license" from dev tool network
    Thank you very much for all the information you have given me, I already got the key but how do I get a key in "eyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" format?
    Quote Quote  
  8. @Brift_Bv

I already got the key
    Kindly explain this key that you found. What is this key and how did you find it?

and please expound/elaborate on what you meant by
    key in "eyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" format
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by jack_666 View Post
    @Brift_Bv

I already got the key
    Kindly explain this key that you found. What is this key and how did you find it?

Let's see if I let myself be understood a little better and sorry but I'm new to this and I don't have much knowledge but little by little I'm learning, to which I returned to the subject, I have a paid provider with live channels, I want to extract the channels to share them with some friends since they cannot pay for the service, I asked a friend for help to add the token to one of the channels and I see that it worked for me and if it reproduced me on the web, this is the link that Send: https://b41841-p18-hfd.2.cdn.telefonica.com/_41841/_-_thJIxSZANfeJebI6RGqWyYZlrVaHJ3tw...arDeportes.mpd, and you send me this link with me with token : https://b41841-p18-hfd.2.cdn.telefonica.com/_41841/_-_thJIxSZANfeJebI6RGqWyYZlrVaHJ3tw...FlMmY3ODA1In0=, and when he sent it to me I realized that the token started with the format "eyxxxxxxxxxxxx" and it worked very well on the web and it plays it, so what I wanted was to get that token in eyxxxxxx format for the other channels and so on to be able to share the channels with my friends, I suppose that now if I explain myself better, I hope you can help me thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by jack_666 View Post
    @Brift_Bv

I already got the key

The decryption key is inside the eyxxxxxxxxxx if you base64 decode it
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    Originally Posted by jack_666 View Post
    @Brift_Bv

I already got the key

The decryption key is inside the eyxxxxxxxxxx if you base64 decode it
    And how do I decode in base64? I would like to obtain the key in eyxxxxxxx format, how do I obtain it?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Brift_Bv wrote
    And how do I decode in base64
    Google base64 decode online. There are several sites that provide this service for free.

a quick google check gives this link

https://www.base64decode.org/

BTW: That telefonica.com site seems to have a problem ......

Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from b41841-p18-hfd.2.cdn.telefonica.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
    NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by jack_666 View Post
    Brift_Bv wrote
    And how do I decode in base64
    Google base64 decode online. There are several sites that provide this service for free.

a quick google check gives this link

https://www.base64decode.org/

BTW: That telefonica.com site seems to have a problem ......

Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from b41841-p18-hfd.2.cdn.telefonica.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
    NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
    Thank you very much for the page, I put the key in the text and I clicked on decode and as a result I get some Chinese letters with different signs, I don't get the format "eyxxxxxxx"
    Quote Quote  
  14. You should enter the key and use the encode feature.
    Last edited by jack_666; 28th Jun 2022 at 21:19.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by jack_666 View Post
    You should enter the key and use the encode feature.
    Thank you very much, I drop the key in base64 but it doesn't start with "ey" do I have to add it or did I do something wrong?
    Quote Quote  
  16. put it in the same format as the other one
    example
    text:
    Code:
    {"b9c0e8202df14854be10f15a73e00447":"59c3a94ed2b6706437a9dcbbae2f7805"}
    base64:
    Code:
    eyJiOWMwZTgyMDJkZjE0ODU0YmUxMGYxNWE3M2UwMDQ0NyI6IjU5YzNhOTRlZDJiNjcwNjQzN2E5ZGNiYmFlMmY3ODA1In0=
    Quote Quote  
  17. Greetings to all of you. I´m trying to get the keys for this url, but it seems cdrm project website doesn´t get any of it.

The url for the mpd file is this: https://b42001-p1-hac-afys39r8-t1ad7a1.4.cdn.telefonica.com/_42001/_-_eyJhbGciOiJFUzI1...filter=LiveL-M

Here is the pssh I got using eme logger in brave and chrome browsers:
    AAAAZnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAEYIARIQP1 f91MNvRyuKj46VU+TzRhoKdGVsZWZvbmljYSIkM2Y1N2ZkZDQt YzM2Zi00NzJiLThhOGYtOGU5NTUzZTRmMzQ2

Here is the pssh obtained from mpd directly:
    AAAAZnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAEYIARIQP1 f91MNvRyuKj46VU+TzRhoKdGVsZWZvbmljYSIkM2Y1N2ZkZDQt YzM2Zi00NzJiLThhOGYtOGU5NTUzZTRmMzQ2
    I tried to filter with license, wv, drm, certificate, but nothing in dev tools but i seems not to be working.

Can anyone please help me to work out this?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    In Movist@r TV Colombia, I have a free account that only allows me to watch one channel, I managed to get keyid:key using this account, I will try to describe the steps below:

1. Get the url of the mpd

Looking in the developer tools under the Network tab I get the following:

https://b43501-p7-h74-afws39r8-t5e8ed7.4.cdn.telefonica.com/_43501/_-_eyJhbGciOiJFUzI1...RE09In0.eyJpYX QiOjE2OTM3ODczNTUsInVpZCI6IkR6RUowcXp6Nk9MVlNGTk1l SDRpQ1puS1UwMG5paGdxS2N3Z0piUGRWUkkyanhYYjd6VkswQj E1Y284OGR5dkIifQ.ihmJfI99xkiLQpDAjnCH2UVA9 Cg3z8fgEffhGl_Bi-1xbheH-i8InMY-kRshbzZL5O11zzSmTXRuJi0qlzEMYA_-_/index.mpd/Manifest?start=LIVE&end= END&device=Dashavc&tcdn-bitrate-filter=LiveL-M

This works for a while, it is not what I wanted, so looking for more I found the trick, which is to obtain the "id" of the channel which is 43501 and with this "id" create the following url

http://b43501.4.cdn.telefonica.com/43501/_-_psi_-_/index.mpd/Manifest?start=LIVE&end=E...device=Dashavc

With this I managed to obtain an apparently permanent url

2. Getting PSSH

We only have to download the mpd or make a request to the mpd with insomnia or another similar program to obtain the content of the mpd in plain text, in this case it can be seen easily because it is between the tags <cenc:pssh></cenc:pssh >

AAAAZnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAEYIARIQtt bDNs3XTF2G+hXA7G0gzhoKdGVsZWZvbmljYSIkYjZkNmMzMzYt Y2RkNy00YzVkLTg2ZmEtMTVjMGVjNmQyMGNl

3. Get the license url

Searching for method:POST I managed to find the following license url

https://wvcypherdrm.gvp.telefonica.com/DashIssuer.aspx

this url has in its Request Header the property “X-Authentication” a token that is something like AU_ZGAE6U_RK_oyiDimfzMJj3Nzquq…

It must be taken into account that this token has a time limit and then expires, but it is enough to complete the process.

4. Using Downey

To use "downey" you have to do an extra process but it is more complex, it is about obtaining the files device_client_id_blob and device_private_key using "dumper" for this case with Movist@r I will leave everything in a zip, these files should work for everyone the channels, but it is something that I have not tried when having only one channel in the list.

To use this program:

1. Modify the headers.json file and put the token that we generated in step 3
    2. Modify the downey.cmd file and put the pssh we got from the mpd
    3. Modify the downey.cmd file and put the lic-server url in this case for movist@r Colombia is https://wvcypherdrm.gvp.telefonica.com/DashIssuer.aspx but it can change.

Finally, run downey.cmd and get

Decryption keys:
    b6d6c336cdd74c5d86fa15c0ec6d20ce:f9515f37b8255a78e bda2b0b1ca9c285

Note that device_client_id_blob and device_private_key should work for all channels, but it's something I can't test because I can only see one channel, and already tried several pssh, so I guess it has to do with the token in “X -Authentication” is not authorized for other channels.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  19. @danitest

Muchas gracias. Usted es muy sympatico.
    Quote Quote  
  20. @danitest

It´s been a while since I requested help to get the key for that specific movist@r url channel, even tho I want to thank you for your time you spent, really appreciated. However I already got the url few months ago and the keys.

Once again thank you for your help.

Best regards,
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by danitest View Post
    To use "downey" you have to do an extra process but it is more complex, it is about obtaining the files device_client_id_blob and device_private_key using "dumper" for this case with Movist@r I will leave everything in a zip, these files should work for everyone the channels, but it is something that I have not tried when having only one channel in the list.
    what version of python, android, frida and frida-tools are you using to get device_client_id_blob and device_private_key from the mov1st4r tv app?,
    It doesn't work for me on android 11 armv8 cdm-version 16.0.0, frida 15.1.14, frida-tools 10.5.1, python 3.8.5 and the latest version of dumper.
    I can get device_client_id_blob and device_private_key from chrome or other app but not from mov1st4r's app.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by dark125 View Post
    Originally Posted by danitest View Post
    what version of python, android, frida and frida-tools are you using to get device_client_id_blob and device_private_key from the mov1st4r tv app?,
    It doesn't work for me on android 11 armv8 cdm-version 16.0.0, frida 15.1.14, frida-tools 10.5.1, python 3.8.5 and the latest version of dumper.
    I can get device_client_id_blob and device_private_key from chrome or other app but not from mov1st4r's app.
    Stop right there. You're all kinds of wrong on the understanding of how this all works.
    You got your files, it doesn't matter what app you got them from.

Now use the CDM to request keys from the license server. What you just said, makes no sense whatsoever.
    You should probably re-read the sticky threads in orde to understand what you need to do.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post

Stop right there. You're all kinds of wrong on the understanding of how this all works.
    Not for mov1st4r, in some countries where there is mov1st4r you need to get device_client_id_blob and device_private_key from the same app otherwise it won't work.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by dark125 View Post
    Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post

Not for mov1st4r, in some countries where there is mov1st4r you need to get device_client_id_blob and device_private_key from the same app otherwise it won't work.
    Do you have an example of that? First time I've come across this, and as far as I understand, a CDM from a certain device is always identical, no matter the app used to dump it.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by danitest View Post
    In Movist@r TV Colombia, I have a free account that only allows me to watch one channel, I managed to get keyid:key using this account, I will try to describe the steps below:

https://b43501-p7-h74-afws39r8-t5e8ed7.4.cdn.telefonica.com/_43501/_-_eyJhbGciOiJFUzI1...RE09In0.eyJpYX QiOjE2OTM3ODczNTUsInVpZCI6IkR6RUowcXp6Nk9MVlNGTk1l SDRpQ1puS1UwMG5paGdxS2N3Z0piUGRWUkkyanhYYjd6VkswQj E1Y284OGR5dkIifQ.ihmJfI99xkiLQpDAjnCH2UVA9 Cg3z8fgEffhGl_Bi-1xbheH-i8InMY-kRshbzZL5O11zzSmTXRuJi0qlzEMYA_-_/index.mpd/Manifest?start=LIVE&end= END&device=Dashavc&tcdn-bitrate-filter=LiveL-M

This works for a while, it is not what I wanted, so looking for more I found the trick, which is to obtain the "id" of the channel which is 43501 and with this "id" create the following url

http://b43501.4.cdn.telefonica.com/43501/_-_psi_-_/index.mpd/Manifest?start=LIVE&end=E...device=Dashavc

2. Getting PSSH

We only have to download the mpd or make a request to the mpd with insomnia or another similar program to obtain the content of the mpd in plain text, in this case it can be seen easily because it is between the tags <cencssh></cencssh >

AAAAZnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAEYIARIQtt bDNs3XTF2G+hXA7G0gzhoKdGVsZWZvbmljYSIkYjZkNmMzMzYt Y2RkNy00YzVkLTg2ZmEtMTVjMGVjNmQyMGNl

3. Get the license url

this url has in its Request Header the property “X-Authentication” a token that is something like AU_ZGAE6U_RK_oyiDimfzMJj3Nzquq…

It must be taken into account that this token has a time limit and then expires, but it is enough to complete the process.

4. Using Downey

To use this program:

3. Modify the downey.cmd file and put the lic-server url in this case for movist@r Colombia is https://wvcypherdrm.gvp.telefonica.com/DashIssuer.aspx but it can change.

Decryption keys:

Note that device_client_id_blob and device_private_key should work for all channels, but it's something I can't test because I can only see one channel, and already tried several pssh, so I guess it has to do with the token in “X -Authentication” is not authorized for other channels.

my friend sorry but inside the zip are exe, thats not working in my computer windows 10
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by marioeivissa View Post

2. Getting PSSH

We only have to download the mpd or make a request to the mpd with insomnia or another similar program to obtain the content of the mpd in plain text, in this case it can be seen easily because it is between the tags <cencssh></cencssh >

3. Get the license url

4. Using Downey

To use this program:

Decryption keys:

my friend sorry but inside the zip are exe, thats not working in my computer windows 10
    Remember the steps, inside the zip the exe is a CLI, so to run it I have added the downey.cmd where you must modify --lic-server and --pssh extracted from the mpd, there is also a file named headers.json that you must modify with your x-authentication token, if the error has to do exclusively with downey.exe you just have to recompile with build.cmd but first you have to install go which you can download from go.dev
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by danitest View Post

2. Getting PSSH

3. Get the license url

4. Using Downey

To use this program:

Decryption keys:

Remember the steps, inside the zip the exe is a CLI, so to run it I have added the downey.cmd where you must modify --lic-server and --pssh extracted from the mpd, there is also a file named headers.json that you must modify with your x-authentication token, if the error has to do exclusively with downey.exe you just have to recompile with build.cmd but first you have to install go which you can download from go.dev

Thanks my friend for your quickly response

the point is i only have cookie i have not aunthentificator
    Last edited by marioeivissa; 4th Oct 2023 at 06:02. Reason: i understood later
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search Comp PM

Thanks my friend for your quickly response

the point is i only have cookie i have not aunthentificator
    If you can see the channel in a browser, this is enough to do the process, open the developer tools panel and in the [Network] tab look for the [Fetch/XHR] requests, use filter [method:POST] to find the url of license, select it and in the same request see the [Request Headers] the value of [x-authentication:] which in some cases can be called only [Authentication:]
    Quote Quote