VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Again, I can't thank you both enough. Really looking forward to posting some "finished" clips. Finished most of the captures now and have my masters. As you said earlier, I'm pretty happy with the results of this setup, despite the pain getting here and my learning curve.

It may not be the best setup, but for a £50 used VCR Combi, a £70 capture device, a £12 splitter and my existing Windows 11 gaming PC, I don't think they'll come out too bad. I even had a holiday video that my Sony SLV was showing bad horizontal jitter, but the TBC-ish Panny sorted most of it!

I've also got a copy of Topaz Video AI, which whilst I probably wont use for my final viewing copies, I've been REALLY impressed with it's Dione Interlaced AI model.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by wondercrew View Post
    I have the same problem, when I want to learn a program and I don't succeed, it causes only a great deal of mental disappointment in myself.
    Your setup will be different like the one here…. start your own topic/post ! and explain in detail your setup, if you want good advice !
    Quote Quote