VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i need some help ripping dvds.i just started ripping dvds.ripped 1 so far.i went to rip another one and half way through disk cleanup popped up and said i ran out of space so it made me stop ripping.so i went to mt computer and clicked on c drive and it said i had 8.32 gigs left.even smartripper says i have enough space.so i went to try and rip the one i have already ripped and the same thing happend.also when i go click on drive space under system tools it says i only have a 2 gig drive when i know i have a 12 gig drive.does the drive space thing have anything to do with this?if so how do i fix this.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    reinstall
    Quote Quote  
  3. tried it.should i get a diffrent program.if so what program or should i get rid of disk cleanup and drive space.do i need them.do you think that wuoldhelp if i got rid of them
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    if its not really needed then i would toss it keep disk cleanup, but get rid of the other one.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Yu should run scandisk and defragment your harddrive to see if the space you say you have will show up. If you know you have enough space but when you click on the c drive it says you don't then you need to run system tools on your drive.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!