VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi gentlemen, I've got an issue with TubiTV. Geoblocked in US, geo's a joke, as most of you probably know, it's merely for the interface, as the streams are accesible worldwide, any browser's "VPN" addon would do the trick. Anyway, let's say I start from this page and then I extract what's needed, as in
    requestId:55654
    url:https://license.adrise.tv/challenge?platform=web&type=widevine_nonclearlead&external_i...d2TwD6FcKDvav8
    originUrl:https://tubitv.com/movies/670488/love-walked-in?start=true
    documentUrl:https://tubitv.com/movies/670488/love-walked-in?start=true
    method:POST
    typemlhttprequest
    timeStamp:1654649709956
    frameId:0,parentFrameId:-1
    requestBody:{raw:[{bytes:{}}],lenientFormData:null}
    proxyInfo:null,ip:null
    frameAncestors:[]
    tabId:263
    incognito:false
    cookieStoreId:firefox-default
    done via NetworkMonitor FF addon, just one out of many. The thing is every time I get onto getwvk***cc and I place into the PSSH field the key
    eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhbmFsb2dfb 3V0IjoiY2dtc19yZXF1aXJlZCIsImV4cCI6MTY1NDkwODYwMCw iaGRjcCI6InYxIiwicHJfc2VjdXJpdHlfbGV2ZWwiOjIwMDAsI nd2X3NlY3VyaXR5X2xldmVsIjoxfQ.ucF4AKhHpwklLeAJx6V_ CFoopcxiCd2TwD6FcKDvav8
    and into the License field , untick the "cache" box the response is "Incorrect padding." I did notice the license type is my extracted URL is widevine_nonclealead rather than widevine_psshv, I'm not sure if it has got to do with anything. My question is how to extreact a functional key out of it so I could submit it to mp4decrypt. I might have skipped some steps here, I'm a bit odl school, but would appreciate every insight. Thank you in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. That's not a PSSH.
    And if we base64 decode that we get
    Code:
    {"alg":"HS256","typ":"JWT"}{"analog_out":"cgms_required","exp":1654908600,"hdcp":"v1","pr_security_level":2000,"wv_security_level":1}
    zpR�zW\ <W
    and this wv security level 1 kinda scares me.

Try this PSSH
    Code:
    AAAAOHBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAABgSEORErWinH0KUhfnSqt7xwbBI49yVmwY=
    key
    Code:
    e444ad68a71f429485f9d2aadef1c1b0:744dbb3a8e99e937cc4f93c4cbbb2377
    Search my posts, I have explained how to get PSSH.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Search my posts, I have explained how to get PSSH.
    I will. Thank you so much!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Try this PSSH
    Code:
    AAAAOHBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAABgSEORErWinH0KUhfnSqt7xwbBI49yVmwY=
    key
    Code:
    e444ad68a71f429485f9d2aadef1c1b0:744dbb3a8e99e937cc4f93c4cbbb2377
    I did the search, I got the idea, tried the ProtLogger script, got dll errors, eventually got the EME logger and the Dev tools and thank you, reached the PSSH, and finally, finally, the rest. But I'm still getting an error upon inserting the license website.

[Attachment 65268 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by hgfdgfui; 8th Jun 2022 at 12:02.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Glad you worked it out.
    Originally Posted by hgfdgfui View Post
    ProtLogger script
    What the hell is this?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by hgfdgfui View Post
    But I'm still getting an error upon inserting the license website
    no key --- wrong headers
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Glad you worked it out.
    ProtLogger script
    What the hell is this?
    Jack_666's ProtectionHeader script for extracting the PSSH from the manifest file.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Okay now you edited your post and seems you didn't work it out.
    PSSH error means exactly what it says. You did something wrong and your PSSH is not correct.
    When you get a long PSSH from Eme logger, you need to use base64.guru website and find the base64 to file.
    Decode it, and down there you get a hex. Match the "pssh" on the right, to the hex on the left. Careful, not the pssh in the beginning, the one towards the end.
    You find the 3 sets of zeroes and copy everything from there to the end.
    Then use hex to base64 and that's your PSSH.

Post a link of what you are trying to get. If this explanation up there sounds tough and after several reads you still can't figure it out, I'll try to make a video.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Okay now you edited your post and seems you didn't work it out.
    PSSH error means exactly what it says. You did something wrong and your PSSH is not correct.
    When you get a long PSSH from Eme logger, you need to use base64.guru website and find the base64 to file.
    Decode it, and down there you get a hex. Match the "pssh" on the right, to the hex on the left. Careful, not the pssh in the beginning, the one towards the end.

Post a link of what you are trying to get. If this explanation up there sounds tough and after several reads you still can't figure it out, I'll try to make a video.
    Top man always helpful
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Okay now you edited your post and seems you didn't work it out.
    Yeah, I withdrew the post, I thought I had it. I'm still pretty sure I did, but I'm definitely missing something.

So, at first, I'm going to the page:
    BTW, after installing Greasemonkey, the EME logger and Network Monitor, I started getting DRM Error on the page, the movie plays for a bit, but then it stops. It doesn't matter, the page generates what it's supposed to generate. So I grab the Console reader content from EME Logger.

[Attachment 65271 - Click to enlarge]

Then is seemed to me that the within the INIT data the PSSH indicated by you seems to be listed right there, so I'm assuming that it's like a default or like a unique box. I'm sorry, but I thought I could skip the base64 step. That's what I used for the getwv**** website.

[Attachment 65272 - Click to enlarge]

Afterwards I asked for the license link. Used Network Monitor addon.

[Attachment 65274 - Click to enlarge]

Extracted the license link from the generated text.

[Attachment 65275 - Click to enlarge]

I copied the license URL + subsequent token, and these seem to be the only parameters that change every session, and then I headed on to getwv***.cc. The thing is, though, for the first file which I requested your help with, I did the same thing after you gave me the key, and getwv*** generated a key identical to yours. That's when I thought I had it. But then all the other attempts lead to no viable response, either 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable, or PSSH ERROR unable to parse init data. Is it because I'm not doing the base64 step?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by hgfdgfui View Post
    Is it because I'm not doing the base64 step?
    I don't know.
    But when someone tells you something, you do it step by step.
    After you see it working, then you can start experimenting and shortening steps on your own.

Here's a video and decide for yourself what you are doing wrong.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s2j8M95ik8uP7mEE-4C8Wp3awKa_eTW1/view?usp=sharing

I did the same thing after you gave me the key, and getwv*** generated a key identical to yours.
    Perhaps the cache box on getwvkeys was ticked?

Also share a link of the exact movie you are trying to get keys for. Could be something else at play here.
    Quote Quote