VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello there!

I need help with PotPlayer downgrading to 2 channels when using it with bitstreaming. When I use LAV Audio Decoder if I leave "Fallback to PCM if Bitstreaming is not supported." enabled my soundbar stops showing Dolby Atmos on it's info led and PotPlayer immediately starts to give 6 channels with 24 bit audio. Whenever I disable that fallback option my soundbar shows Dolby Atmos and PotPlayer downgrades the channels to 2 with 16 bit audio. I have been trying to find a way that I can use with more channels and soundbar enabling Dolby Atmos at the same time and one more thing when it enables 6 channels the audio is way more louder than 2 channel Dolby Atmos.

Anybody knows why is this happening?

Using GTX 970 with a Philips 55PUS7803 TV + Samsung Q70T Soundbar

[Attachment 65140 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 65142 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 65143 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by crypteon View Post
    Hello there!

I need help with PotPlayer downgrading to 2 channels when using it with bitstreaming. When I use LAV Audio Decoder if I leave "Fallback to PCM if Bitstreaming is not supported." enabled my soundbar stops showing Dolby Atmos on it's info led and PotPlayer immediately starts to give 6 channels with 24 bit audio. Whenever I disable that fallback option my soundbar shows Dolby Atmos and PotPlayer downgrades the channels to 2 with 16 bit audio. I have been trying to find a way that I can use with more channels and soundbar enabling Dolby Atmos at the same time and one more thing when it enables 6 channels the audio is way more louder than 2 channel Dolby Atmos.

Anybody knows why is this happening?

Using GTX 970 with a Philips 55PUS7803 TV + Samsung Q70T Soundbar

[Attachment 65140 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 65142 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 65143 - Click to enlarge]
    see if this here helps - https://www.avsforum.com/threads/potplayer-dolby-atmos.2939552/
    Quote Quote