VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. getwvkeys.cc is not working it always giving Inactivity Timeout
    Description: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.
    any tips?
    i tried to use vpn the same error
    Quote Quote  
  2. yeah, not working here either, are there alternative methods to get keys?
    Quote Quote  
  3. i have the same question
    please someone help me
    Quote Quote  
  4. someone is or was ddosing it, a time limitiation will be added
    Last edited by nimrahwt; 19th May 2022 at 12:52.
    Quote Quote  
  5. its dead cant use it at all
    Quote Quote  
  6. I hope the site comes back online soon, but in the meantime, are there any alternatives?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by jessezveneberg View Post
    I hope the site comes back online soon, but in the meantime, are there any alternatives?
    no only python or others languages scripts (public like WKS/private/own) with L3/L1 keys i think...
    Last edited by olmads; 20th May 2022 at 03:53.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Code:
    ping getwvkeys.cc

Pinging getwvkeys.cc [87.98.244.34] with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 87.98.244.34: bytes=32 time=46ms TTL=52
    Reply from 87.98.244.34: bytes=32 time=47ms TTL=52

Ping statistics for 87.98.244.34:
        Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
        Minimum = 46ms, Maximum = 47ms, Average = 46ms
    Quote Quote  
  9. the site is still down for me
    Quote Quote  
  10. its still says 502 bad gateway
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Code:
    ping getwvkeys.cc

The site is down for me too. I started using it yesterday and it worked. Is there any alternative?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Code:
    ping getwvkeys.cc

XD lol , thinks ping can show things
    wonder how could you give all the solutions if there was no getwvkeys/wks after all, the VH pro XD
    Quote Quote  
  13. wonder how could you give all the solutions if there was no getwvkeys/wks after all,

Just because most of people here use python script and their own cdm (XD Also)
    Quote Quote  
  14. getwvkeys is up again it seems
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by PUOPUO View Post
    XD lol , thinks ping can show things
    wonder how could you give all the solutions if there was no getwvkeys/wks after all, the VH pro XD
    What are you on about? Do you have a problem with me?
    Pinging the site gives you the IP, and while everyone was screaming that it doesn't work, they could have tried accessing the site via the IP, (and see that the site worked) not the domain name.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by cedric8528 View Post
    wonder how could you give all the solutions if there was no getwvkeys/wks after all,

Just because most of people here use python script and their own cdm (XD Also)
    oh atleast they can code their own in special cases, the problem was worse even some months ago
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by olmads View Post
    getwvkeys is up again it seems
    thank you so much
    Quote Quote  
  18. it is back on getwvkeys.cc. it was down because of the DDOS attacks so far approximately 141 ips are banned and there is more. we are keep it alive as long as we can. if you need alternative you can write your own.
    discord=notaghost9997
    Quote Quote  
  19. I would like to know something about python and write my own, but I unfortunately know nothing about it
    Quote Quote  
  20. psaframe
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by notaghost View Post
    it is back on getwvkeys.cc. it was down because of the DDOS attacks so far approximately 141 ips are banned and there is more. we are keep it alive as long as we can. if you need alternative you can write your own.
    Some malignants who wants to bring down the site
    that helped many others to get wv keys
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by notaghost View Post
    it is back on getwvkeys.cc. it was down because of the DDOS attacks so far approximately 141 ips are banned and there is more. we are keep it alive as long as we can. if you need alternative you can write your own.
    It works now!!! This website is really a GREAT WORK!! Plz keep it alive!Cauz many people can only rely on this great website to get wvkeys~ Thanks a lot~~!!
    Quote Quote  
  22. It seems as if any proxy IP submitted is ignored. Would be great if that'd work again.
    Quote Quote  
  23. I'm running a private site like getwvkeys, also works on peacock - will provide access on a case by case basis if you've been a member of videohelp for the past 2 years and have participated in the forums a lot - please PM me. Sorry but I'm not giving access to anyone who registered just yesterday or only has a small handful of posts so please don't ask.
    Quote Quote  
  24. I am a newbie here
    Well, i guess i need to wait until 2050 for have acces to a private room.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by gareth41 View Post
    I'm running a private site like getwvkeys, also works on peacock - will provide access on a case by case basis if you've been a member of videohelp for the past 2 years and have participated in the forums a lot - please PM me. Sorry but I'm not giving access to anyone who registered just yesterday or only has a small handful of posts so please don't ask.
    Hi, gareth41~ I haven't been a member here for 2 years, but I have participated in the forums a lot, and videohelp and websites like getwvkeys are really useful for me, so I'll keep participating in the forum. I wonder do I have chance to access your site?~
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by gareth41 View Post
    I'm running a private site like getwvkeys, also works on peacock - will provide access on a case by case basis if you've been a member of videohelp for the past 2 years and have participated in the forums a lot - please PM me. Sorry but I'm not giving access to anyone who registered just yesterday or only has a small handful of posts so please don't ask.
    Everyone with an average computer-knowledge (even below-average) can use Python-WKS and do the job. They do not need to be a PC expert, software developer, hacker, etc...

And they don't need a Notaghost or a Gareth, who wants worshippers for himself.

Knowledge is power. You get the power, you get the job by yourself. You do not beg anyone to do your job.

Forums are for knowledge-distribution. Not for building up secret groups like yours.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by ridibunda View Post
    Originally Posted by gareth41 View Post
    Everyone with an average computer-knowledge (even below-average) can use Python-WKS and do the job. They do not need to be a PC expert, software developer, hacker, etc...

Knowledge is power. You get the power, you get the job by yourself. You do not beg anyone to do your job.

Forums are for knowledge-distribution. Not for building up secret groups like yours.
    Alright smarty pants. And what are *you* doing to contribute to the "knowledge-distributing" forum?
    Quote Quote  
  28. i'm keep getting "Invalid API Key" error pls help
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by luvmichelle View Post
    i'm keep getting "Invalid API Key" error pls help
    Go to your profile, https://getwvkeys.cc/me
    copy the key
    then use it in headers as
    Code:
    'X-API-Key': 'ChangeThisWithKey'
    If you still get invalid API key, log out from the site, and log in again.
    That fixed it for me.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Originally Posted by ridibunda View Post
    Originally Posted by gareth41 View Post

mmmmm
    Quote Quote