VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. It's a Japanese tv shows site.all the video with DRM.
    And this site need original japnese ip.(if you have vpn or smt)
    I can't download video when i found mpd with developer tools in Chrome.
    this is the video link:https://www.paravi.jp/watch/60390
    So I really need help!!!
    if someone can help,i can give the id and passcode when you need log in this site.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I've created a Paravi account last night, because I wanted to download a few shows, but they don't accept my non jp creditcard,

I think they use widevine, shouldn't be too hard, let me try to help you
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by nimrahwt View Post
    I've created a Paravi account last night, because I wanted to download a few shows, but they don't accept my non jp creditcard,

I think they use widevine, shouldn't be too hard, let me try to help you
    Let's figure out this site!!!

and this site mpd was so wired.I don't know what to do...
    Quote Quote  
  4. Send login/pass via private message.
    Quote Quote  
  5. PM does not work
    [ss]vegeta has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove [ss]vegeta from the recipient list and send the message again.
    edit: already solved
    Last edited by nimrahwt; 12th May 2022 at 20:24.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by nimrahwt View Post
    PM does not work
    [ss]vegeta has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove [ss]vegeta from the recipient list and send the message again.
    edit: already solved
    What was the solution?
    Quote Quote  
  7. DL the video with yt-dlp --allow-u (--external-downloader aria2c) "mpd link"

get the PSSH from the MPD or EME Logger,
    headers from the user_id file
    there is a license url in the user_id header, but if you copy the response you'll see the json which contains a different license url which worked better

paste here
    https://getwvkeys.cc/
    then decrypt with mp4decrypt

but the website only has 720p video, it seems that most videos are also available in 1080p when you download with streamfab, I guess Paravi has an android TV app with 1080p video

Paravi has 2 entries for Dash, because one returns a key for HDCP-protected devices and the other works anywhere. The second one has MPD with limited resolution. They both use the same key though
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by nimrahwt View Post
    DL the video with yt-dlp --allow-u (--external-downloader aria2c) "mpd link"

there is a license url in the user_id header, but if you copy the response you'll see the json which contains a different license url which worked better

paste here

but the website only has 720p video, it seems that most videos are also available in 1080p when you download with streamfab, I guess Paravi has an android TV app with 1080p video

Paravi has 2 entries for Dash, because one returns a key for HDCP-protected devices and the other works anywhere. The second one has MPD with limited resolution. They both use the same key though

Thanks for the info. How did you get the mpd to work via yt-dlp? Did you have to put any additional headers? I get an error where it won't download the the fragments at all.
    Quote Quote  
  9. write here your video link
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by carrion189 View Post
    Thanks for the info. How did you get the mpd to work via yt-dlp? Did you have to put any additional headers? I get an error where it won't download the the fragments at all.

yt-dlp --allow-u "mpd"

use --allow-u to download unplayable formats

download the aria2c.exe and place is in the same folder as yt-dlp for faster download
    https://github.com/aria2/aria2/releases/tag/release-1.36.0
    then
    yt-dlp --allow-u --external-downloader aria2c "mpd"
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by nimrahwt View Post
    Originally Posted by carrion189 View Post

yt-dlp --allow-u "mpd"

use --allow-u to download unplayable formats

download the aria2c.exe and place is in the same folder as yt-dlp for faster download
    https://github.com/aria2/aria2/releases/tag/release-1.36.0
    then

Yeah, I've been doing that, but I get
    Code:
    ERROR: unable to download video data: [Errno 22] Invalid argument
    with
    Code:
    Unable to open file due to file access error. Retrying (attempt 1 of 3) ...
    Quote Quote  
  12. Code:
    You can just use:

Code:
    yt-dlp --allow-u --downloader aria2c "mpd"
    OR yt-dlp has its own built in multi threaded downloader - you can use any numeric value you want but sane values are 8 - 32:

Code:
    yt-dlp --allow-u -N 16 "mpd"
    You should also use the -F switch to see what formats are available, yt-dlp works differently to youtube-dl

You may be overlooking the fact that the 1080p is indeed there. Note uppercase F

Code:
    yt-dlp --allow-u -F "mpd"
    Then if its WV you need to DL the video and audio formats separately, decrypt each then merge the 2 decrypted formats.
    Last edited by codehound; 16th May 2022 at 16:34.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    Code:
    You can just use:

Code:
    yt-dlp --allow-u --downloader aria2c "mpd"
    OR yt-dlp has its own built in multi threaded downloader - you can use any numeric value you want but sane values are 8 - 32:

Code:
    yt-dlp --allow-u -N 16 "mpd"
    You should also use the -F switch to see what formats are available, yt-dlp works differently to youtube-dl

You may be overlooking the fact that the 1080p is indeed there. Note uppercase F

Code:
    yt-dlp --allow-u -F "mpd"
    Then if its WV you need to DL the video and audio formats separately, decrypt each then merge the 2 decrypted formats.

Yes, using -F, it lists 720p as the highest resolution.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by nimrahwt View Post

paste here

I got the key using your method. Thanks!
    But I still have a problem with downloading the contents using the mpd via yt-dlp.
    Quote Quote  
  15. after all these posts you still have problems with the download??

look my post#9 ...
    Quote Quote  
  16. just post the paravi link here, shouldn't be a problem to download

Unable to open file due to file access error. Retrying (attempt 1 of 3) ...
    I got this error message a few times now = wrong url
    Last edited by nimrahwt; 18th May 2022 at 10:35.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by nimrahwt View Post

paste here

I just use StreamFab to download some videos in PARAVI, only got 720p quality video, so how to download 1080p by StreamFab ? Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  18. no Idea, I don't have streamfab, but it works with yt-dlp
    some videos are just 900p and others 1080p, seems to be a bug
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by nimrahwt View Post

paste here

Which specific license url do you use in the user_id response?
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by nimrahwt View Post
    it says "license_url"

starts with https://bees.streaks.jp/paravi/
    [Attachment 66770 - Click to enlarge]

Please help me. Why not 1080P? Is MPD file incorrect?
    Quote Quote  
  21. no, its correct, but you need to change the UA to a mobile one

edit: 1080p MPD seems to work only with QQBrowser (chinese) now
    with chrome etc you only get a 720p MPD link

curl -s "https://manifest.streaks.jp/v3/paravi/0d9dbb6f3d084bffb70b0b00a8918a0b/252ee5c001864d778ab9c9c3b0fd532c/dash/main/manifest.mpd?token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

<Representation id="e6f907a9-7de5-4032-a0f6-f7d61acf092d" width="1920" height="1080" frameRate="23976/1000" bandwidth="3903470" codecs="avc1.640028">
    <SegmentTemplate timescale="24000" media="https://vod-paravi-j2.streaks.jp/0d9dbb6f3d084bffb70b0b00a8918a0b/252ee5c001864d778ab9c9c3b0fd532c/video/0a3e8fb5-0218-4a1f-9433-b5f303ecf1f1/seg_$Number$.m4s" initialization="https://vod-paravi-j2.streaks.jp/0d9dbb6f3d084bffb70b0b00a8918a0b/252ee5c001864d778ab9c9c3b0fd532c/video/0a3e8fb5-0218-4a1f-9433-b5f303ecf1f1/init.mp4" startNumber="0" duration="144144"/>
    Last edited by nimrahwt; 5th Oct 2022 at 12:30. Reason: update
    Quote Quote  
  22. hi there, and apologies for reviving an older thread

a friend and i were just trying to download a video myself, and this has been the only helpful information on that, so thankyou guys. that said, we are struggling to find the Licence URL; it appears to be blocked by the site if we pull up network, there's no user_id file to be seen, and we're not sure if we're missing something obvious.

(just as a note; we're currently running chrome on windows. paravi blocks the video from playing if networks is up when you refresh the page, and my current theory is the file we need is loading between refresh and pulling up networks)
    Quote Quote  
  23. I don't have access to paravi atm but you could try to get the info via fiddler (web debugging proxy tool)
    Quote Quote  
  24. any one have paravi account ?
    Last edited by raala; 12th Feb 2023 at 15:25.
    Quote Quote