VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I havent used Dazzle for a while and now it doesnt capture anymore. The msg is like "UNABLE TO RETRIEVE VIDEO FROM DEVICE". Someone told me that this is not due to Dazzle/DVC100 but to windows.... Drivers should be OK and the Dazzle box is lit. Thanks to all.
    Quote Quote  
  2. What do you mean "Drivers should be OK"? ARE they OK? Do you see them installed? Also, I've seen the driver to be picky about the USB port. On my machine, it wants me to connect the Dazzle exactly to the same USB port that I've used when I installed the driver.

[Attachment 64069 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Here the screen for the msg from DAZZLE on attemping to capture and the video drivers as well. (it is italian but it's pretty clear it's saying "impossible to capture from this device") Image
    [Attachment 64083 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 64084 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by Roland; 31st Mar 2022 at 12:04.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Drivers seems OK. I feel the matter is somewhere else. Please help me. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  5. Your capture app shows that you are capturing from "Video SVideo". Is this correct? Just checking.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes it is on S-Video (and it goes by itself on connecting the USB). I even tried with Composite wire but it doest' work as well, same msg.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Try un-installing & re-installing device drivers...?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I’ve done it twice
    Quote Quote