VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search PM
    Hello guys!

One of mySony Fdr-AX700 camcorder, HDMI 4K lossless compression with Ut video and Cam Link HDMI-to-USB3 cpnverter. Cable fiber optical. SSD: 4TB Western Digital RED, which can provide sustained high speed lossless 4K recording for 5h 20 min.
    Note: Let's don't forget, it is the only non professional and non big 4K Camcorder on the market, which can fully pass the 4K IMATEST ISO chart resolution test.

A picture about my config:

[Attachment 63906 - Click to enlarge]

I did not use my gimbal, because I wanted to stress the encoding engine of the Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziEu7D3b4AU

Just try to imagine the original lossless quality before the Youtube compression.
    Last edited by Truthler; 20th Mar 2022 at 08:13.

2. They haven't improved encoding when it comes to 1080p video and below, but yes, if you upload 1440p or higher, it does look pretty good.

3. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by MindController View Post
    They haven't improved encoding when it comes to 1080p video and below, but yes, if you upload 1440p or higher, it does look pretty good.
    But without the above mentioned superior lossless encoding/recording technology (and camcorder), the video wouldn't be so sharp and detailed.
    Last edited by Truthler; 20th Mar 2022 at 07:03.

Search Comp PM
    Yawn !!!!!!!

5. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    Yawn !!!!!!!
    Let me thank you for your meaningful, forward-looking and, at last but not least, intelligent post.

6. Originally Posted by Truthler View Post
    They haven't improved encoding when it comes to 1080p video and below, but yes, if you upload 1440p or higher, it does look pretty good.
    But without the above mentioned superior lossless encoding/recording technology (and camcorder), the video wouldn't be so sharp and detailed.
    You'd think with all that technology you could at least turn on steadicam mode. You're shaking more than Michael J. Fox taking a selfie.

7. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Truthler View Post
    Hello guys!

One of mySony Fdr-AX700 camcorder, HDMI 4K lossless compression with Ut video and Cam Link HDMI-to-USB3 cpnverter. Cable fiber optical. SSD: 4TB Western Digital RED, which can provide sustained high speed lossless 4K recording for 5h 20 min.
    Note: Let's don't forget, it is the only non professional and non big 4K Camcorder on the market, which can fully pass the 4K IMATEST ISO chart resolution test.

A picture about my config:

[Attachment 63906 - Click to enlarge]

I did not use my gimbal, because I wanted to stress the encoding engine of the Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziEu7D3b4AU

Just try to imagine the original lossless quality before the Youtube compression.

stress youtube, maybe okay. But again a humble question, how do your coworkers put up with you ? do you have a separate floor in your office?

8. Banned
    Search PM
    You'd think with all that technology you could at least turn on steadicam mode. You're shaking more than Michael J. Fox taking a selfie.
    Without shaking, how could I test Youtube compression quality?

9. Originally Posted by Truthler View Post
    Without shaking, how could I test Youtube compression quality?
    If I answered that, then you wouldn't have to do any of the leg work would you? Not today, ISIS.

10. without shaking, how could i test youtube compression quality?
    cgi.

Search Comp PM
    My input was request by OP via PM.

"4K IMATEST ISO chart" doesn't matter much if the camera work is unviewably shaky, and compressed. In fact, because everything is compressed now, I'm not sure that it ever matters outside the manufacturer optics lab.

Also not sure about "stress the encoding engine of the Youtube", don't see the point. We all know Youtube video is harshly compressed. If you really want to test, you need to compare it to a constant. Scientific method. Perhaps look at some older "encoder shootouts" from magazines.

Is that gimbal bag, or a laptop bag?
    If gimbal, hmm, neat. (Laptop bag for gimbal. I like it!)
    But if it's a laptop running inside the bag -- why? Just get an Atomos, buy several SSDs. Add the H.265 license if you want. Right now, I'm just shooting H.264, because nothing I'm doing will look any better anyway, still learning the gimbal and camera. Sadly, I've not had time to shoot for at least the past month.

Is that the Weebill-S ?
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS

Search Comp PM
    Well am I the only one on here that thinks this is just another topic on 'look what I use' ?. Hence the big 'YAWN'

How can one assess compression when there is nothing to compare it with ? And, no, this is not a request for the, I guess, 10 gb original.

And I, and probaby many others as well as LS, received that unsolicited PM which I do not appreciate (as well as the 'hardly amusing' take that DB stands for Daimler Benz - it actually stands for Donkey's Bollocks as you should well know by now) and ignored. Actually I did not ignore it. I reported it due to its unsolicited nature.

This sub-forum includes "How to prepare video for Youtube". Not how to screw it up.

13. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post
    My input was request by OP via PM.

"4K IMATEST ISO chart" doesn't matter much if the camera work is unviewably shaky, and compressed. In fact, because everything is compressed now, I'm not sure that it ever matters outside the manufacturer optics lab.

Also not sure about "stress the encoding engine of the Youtube", don't see the point. We all know Youtube video is harshly compressed. If you really want to test, you need to compare it to a constant. Scientific method. Perhaps look at some older "encoder shootouts" from magazines.

Is that gimbal bag, or a laptop bag?
    If gimbal, hmm, neat. (Laptop bag for gimbal. I like it!)
    But if it's a laptop running inside the bag -- why? Just get an Atomos, buy several SSDs. Add the H.265 license if you want. Right now, I'm just shooting H.264, because nothing I'm doing will look any better anyway, still learning the gimbal and camera. Sadly, I've not had time to shoot for at least the past month.

Is that the Weebill-S ?
    The laptop bag is for the laptop during recording. There is no laptop bag for gimbal, gimbals don't have bag, but a special HARD suitcase. Nobody use bulky gimbal suitcase in real life, only if you want to sell it or send the gimbal to somebody via post. Or maybe if you travel by an airplane, which limits your allowed package on airplanes

[Attachment 63918 - Click to enlarge]

The captured video on the laptop is compressed in perfectly mathematically lossless way, so its quality is equal to uncompressed HDMI video. Read about UT video codec, to avoid such silly statements.

""4K IMATEST ISO chart" doesn't matter much "
    IMATEST ISO charts are the only SCIENTIFICALLY designed measurement method for testing real resolution of the cameras.
    Last edited by Truthler; 21st Mar 2022 at 06:32.

14. WTF has this to do with Video Streaming Downloading ?

15. Banned
    Search PM
    Well am I the only one on here that thinks this is just another topic on 'look what I use' ?. Hence the big 'YAWN'

How can one assess compression when there is nothing to compare it with ? And, no, this is not a request for the, I guess, 10 gb original.

And I, and probaby many others as well as LS, received that unsolicited PM which I do not appreciate (as well as the 'hardly amusing' take that DB stands for Daimler Benz - it actually stands for Donkey's Bollocks as you should well know by now) and ignored. Actually I did not ignore it. I reported it due to its unsolicited nature.

This sub-forum includes "How to prepare video for Youtube". Not how to screw it up.
    "Donkey's Bollocks " is a worse name than the Daimler Benz, which make sophisticated cars. I thought you like high quality cars, hence your name. Nice try, but nobody can understand/interpret that highly famous brand as an insult in any way on this PLANET. Do you know which car brand would be an insult? LEVC or LTC taxi cars... because of the look and quality of that cars. That would be really an insult. That cars for the Nuremberg Tribunal of visual crimes against Humanity could be a principal accused.
    Last edited by Truthler; 21st Mar 2022 at 09:00.

Search Comp PM
    Encouraging that the sarcasm sailed over your thick head again.

17. Banned
    Search PM
    It was not sarcasm, but a flat boring try to transform this conversation into an off-topic, thus it will be closed. That is your old (boring) goal in all of my topics..
    I am sure that user anayaAO is your sockpuppet.

18. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    It was not sarcasm, but a flat boring try to transform this conversation into an off-topic, thus it will be closed. That is your old (boring) goal in all of my topics..

you ARE literally the kind of guy who thinks that yeahhhh i've got the best gear or all , and then miserably fails when in comes to about the knowledge about what or how these things work. Anyone reading your previous threads will be pretty sure about that, and as , probably you aint getting any attention in actual life with even all these showoffs , you come here, to an age old forum where at least your messages exist, though what people think about you is the same.

some random child with autism has better grasp at topics than you.

What even are you doing with your life , man?
    Last edited by anayaAO; 21st Mar 2022 at 08:53.

19. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by anayaAO View Post

you ARE literally the kind of guy who thinks that yeahhhh i've got the best gear or all , and then miserably fails when in comes to about the knowledge about what or how these things work. Anyone reading your previous threads will be pretty sure about that, and as , probably you aint getting any attention in actual life with even all these showoffs , you come here, to an age old forum where at least your messages exist, though what people think about you is the same.

Instead of trying to provide me with "life management advices", you could reveal your true identity. Using sockpuppet to dazzle your own opinion and hide your true identity is in itself a moral shame.

20. Banned
    Search Comp PM

Instead of trying to provide me with "life management advices", you could reveal your true identity. Using sockpuppet to dazzle your own opinion and hide your true identity is in itself a moral shame.

Unlike you, no one wants to be a joke in both internet and real life, man.

Can truthler be anyone's real name?

21. Banned
    Search PM

Unlike you, no one wants to be a joke in both internet and real life, man.

Dear puppet! Please, do not project your own private life on me. Thank you. All of your contribution is just generating off-topic posts, similar to your puppet-master user. Why can't your master behave like an adult serious man?

Search Comp PM

.......try to transform this conversation into an off-topic, thus it will be closed. That is your old (boring) goal in all of my topics..

But this topic was barely 'on' in the first instant.

But accusing me or anyone of being someone who they are not - if you think this then report me - is a sure way of getting a thread reported simply due to rule violation.

23. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by truthler View Post
    Originally Posted by anayaao View Post
    Originally Posted by anayaao View Post
    Originally Posted by db83 View Post
    encouraging that the sarcasm sailed over your thick head again.
    it was not sarcasm, but a flat boring try to transform this conversation into an off-topic, thus it will be closed. That is your old (boring) goal in all of my topics..
    I am sure that user anayaao is your sockpuppet.

you are literally the kind of guy who thinks that yeahhhh i've got the best gear or all , and then miserably fails when in comes to about the knowledge about what or how these things work. Anyone reading your previous threads will be pretty sure about that, and as , probably you aint getting any attention in actual life with even all these showoffs , you come here, to an age old forum where at least your messages exist, though what people think about you is the same.

instead of trying to provide me with "life management advices", you could reveal your true identity. Using sockpuppet to dazzle your own opinion and hide your true identity is in itself a moral shame.

unlike you, no one wants to be a joke in both internet and real life, man.

please do not project your own private life on me. Thank you.

really need a HAHA emoji. Such on topic threads, eh? why arent you shooting for natgeo/hollywood now? Thats really shameful, aww.

24. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    WTF has this to do with Video Streaming Downloading ?
    Youtube related things (mostly) related to Video Streaming topics, according to me, and according to the logic of this forum. You can't change that.

Search Comp PM
    Don't need your logic. The sub-forum has it's own guide:

Everything about downloading streaming video and audio streams from sites like Youtube, Vimeo, BBC, Facebook, etc. How to prepare video for streaming sites and how to stream video and audio. Also how to screen capture /record your desktop.

And for the record, I do not need to send any topic 'off'. You will get there yourself sooner than later. If not already.

26. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Youtube related things (mostly) related to Video Streaming topics, according to me, and according to the logic of this forum. You can't change that.

which organization do you work for, again?

27. Banned
    Search PM

Why is my person so important for you? Are there some female users here? 10-12 years ago in an other forum, a female user fell in love with me because of the pictures on my avatar (yes, it depicts me), she was constantly attacking me, hating me, and gathering every little bit of information about me. Despite the hateful appearance, she was head over heels in love with me. Yes, she found out my identity with a trick, which can be easy to reveal for a person over 120-130 IQ.
    Last edited by Truthler; 21st Mar 2022 at 09:37.

28. Banned
    Search Comp PM

Why is my person so important for you? Are there some female users here? 10-12 years ago in an other forum, a female user fell in love with me because of the pictures on my avatar (yes, it depicts me), she was constantly attacking me, hating me, and gathering every little bit of information about me. Despite the hateful appearance, she was head over heels in love with me.

lmao XD im calling the cumi state mental health department, please take back your guy with a loose screw back to the asylum.

Are you just like this or you hit your head somewhere?

29. Banned
    Search PM

Why is my person so important for you? Are there some female users here? 10-12 years ago in an other forum, a female user fell in love with me because of the pictures on my avatar (yes, it depicts me), she was constantly attacking me, hating me, and gathering every little bit of information about me. Despite the hateful appearance, she was head over heels in love with me.

lmao XD im calling the cumi state mental health department, please take back your guy with a loose screw back to the asylum.

Little girl, why do you dream about my head in the evenings?

30. Banned
    Search Comp PM

Little girl, why do you dream about my head in the evenings?

You dumb or something? some serious lack of commonsense and a lot of creepiness i see.
    who is a girl here? why are you acting like a basement dweller?