VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search PM
    Hi!

The Fidesz party organized a huge peace procession before the parliamentary elections. More than 500 000 people participated.

Today in the anniversary national day of the 1848 Revolution of Hungary, ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1848 ) a self appointed preacher of newly formed neo-protestant sect screamed/shouted powerfully for hours... I can't understand how can somebody shouting so long, because that is physically very hard.
    Poor religious fanatic madman spoke about the promised end of times, and accroding to him the so-called armageddon will also close, he knows it, because an angel, a god's messenger told him in his dream. He spoke about the evil WHO, the compulsory vaccination, the comming WW3, Putin USA Ukraine, and that Viktor Orban and all nationalists were sent by the statn. Orban was personally sent by the Satan. He quoted at length from the Bible, the Book of Revelation.

But finnaly the "end of world" come personally for him. People around him laughed loudly at him, which only made him speak his truth louder and louder.
    Suddenly his voice dropped, his body fell to the ground. An ambulance was called for him, Several people tried to ask the paramedics what was wrong with the self-proclaimed preacher (including some who had laughed loudly and mocked him earlier), but they didn't answer anyone. Later, after about 1 hour, a metal coffin arrived and the police took the coffin away.

What do you think, was that a heart attack or stroke after hours of shouting? Life is really short, some hours ago he was alive...

The video was uploaded here.
    https://sendgb.com/u1lZOx3YA50
    Last edited by Truthler; 15th Mar 2022 at 15:15.

2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    It's ok.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.

3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can't really help. It's a 3.2Gb file and even if I download it I'll run into the same problem as the last one you uploaded. I don't have any HEVC codecs loaded so will only be able to see the first couple of seconds of it before it freezes.

Upload a still , or even a number of stills and I'll look at them.

My comments in your thread were actually meant as advice and not just a put down. I started off 45 years ago as a photographer, long before the days of automatic cameras so you had to work out exposures for yourself. You had to understand that while a fast shutter speed and wide aperture would result in the same amount of light hitting the film as a slow shutter speed and small aperture, the results would be completely different. It is that you need to read up on so you understand what the different settings will do and the effects they will have. I fell into video almost by accident around 10 years later, in the days of 386 processors and IDE hard drives, when to capture video involved reassigning IRQs and turning off all background processes to achieve a sufficiently high sustained data rate so you didn't keep dropping frames. So what you claim to have been doing has already been done by me and numerous others.

The forum isn't called VideoHelp for no reason, if you have a problem then ask the question and somebody will be able to offer a solution, that's what it is there for, not to try to show how clever you are......

Search Comp PM
    And the OP is not asking for an opinion on the video (which I guess is 4K so could not view it anyway - and even if it is not I would not waste my time on it)

I do have an opinion on the 'content' but then who am I to judge ?

Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the friendly PM.
    ... but I'm too busy to download 4gb files, or mess with HEVC.

Perhaps upload your video to Youtube. You're only asking about content (topic, cinematography, etc), nothing specific to the encoding quality.

I have no issue helping somebody that asks, if I can. (Past threads won't influence this, if you keep it friendly, civil, seek education, etc. I actually applaud such an about-face, and we can definitely proceed anew, if that's what you're choosing.)

In terms of that event: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/15/thousands-in-hungary-rally-to-support-govt-ah...d-of-elections
    "peace" seems suspect.
    Last edited by lordsmurf; 15th Mar 2022 at 21:19.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS

6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    My PC too slow play it, but I played it through Kodi on my Android box and it played well.
    Content a little jarring. Video not HDR, but it looked clear and detailed on my LG TV

7. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Richard_G View Post
    Can't really help. It's a 3.2Gb file and even if I download it I'll run into the same problem as the last one you uploaded. I don't have any HEVC codecs loaded so will only be able to see the first couple of seconds of it before it freezes.

Upload a still , or even a number of stills and I'll look at them.

My comments in your thread were actually meant as advice and not just a put down. I started off 45 years ago as a photographer, long before the days of automatic cameras so you had to work out exposures for yourself. You had to understand that while a fast shutter speed and wide aperture would result in the same amount of light hitting the film as a slow shutter speed and small aperture, the results would be completely different. It is that you need to read up on so you understand what the different settings will do and the effects they will have. I fell into video almost by accident around 10 years later, in the days of 386 processors and IDE hard drives, when to capture video involved reassigning IRQs and turning off all background processes to achieve a sufficiently high sustained data rate so you didn't keep dropping frames. So what you claim to have been doing has already been done by me and numerous others.

The forum isn't called VideoHelp for no reason, if you have a problem then ask the question and somebody will be able to offer a solution, that's what it is there for, not to try to show how clever you are......
    Again, I don't think that anybody recorded lossless quality street scenes around 2003, since I did not found example for that even with google searcher. Yes frame drop happened sometimes.
    Which op.system do you have? Try out VLC player, it has Linux Windows and Mac versions too. VLC surely supports HEVC.

8. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by davexnet View Post
    My PC too slow play it, but I played it through Kodi on my Android box and it played well.
    Content a little jarring. Video not HDR, but it looked clear and detailed on my LG TV
    Maybe faster PC with GPU support can help, and the content won't be jarring. The video has a breathtaking quality.
    Last edited by Truthler; 16th Mar 2022 at 01:30.

9. Banned
    Search PM
    MAybe you did not even see such high quality recording in your life, because even A-category big budget films on 4K Blu-ray seems to have much worse quality in a comparison with my video..

The content have such an unearthly high quality, that it is good even for TV calibration and quality controlls for TV factories.... :PPPPPPPPPPP
    Last edited by Truthler; 16th Mar 2022 at 01:26.