VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey,
    Looking for help downloading this video for a friend. The source is rakuten.tv which is free to sign up for and free to stream. I have the video downloaded and have the pssh and licence url, but I'm stuck at finding the key.

Stream Url (requires free account): https://rakuten.tv/es/movies/ona-carbonell-empezar-de-nuevo

Pssh: AAAAcHBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAFAIARIQWd XHoeNtHNcMt0xRyrWs4RoFd3Vha2kiLTU5ZDVjN2ExZTM2ZDFj ZDcwY2I3NGM1MWNhYjVhY2UxLW1jLTAtMTQzLTAtMEjj3JWbBg ==

Licence url: https://prod-kami.wuaki.tv/v1/licensing/wvm/847606ce-7c04-426e-8953-483b9b24dc91?uuid=...3-483b9b24dc91

Can't seem to get getwvkeys to give me a key, I just get a forbidden error. It's possible the licence server is geo restricted. I looked for a working spanish proxy to use getwvkey but couldn't find a working one. I hope the internet can work it's magic for me as I'm out of ideas for getting the key.

Thanks!!
    Quote Quote  
  2. edit
    Last edited by lomero; 15th May 2022 at 10:55.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Code:
    --key 59d5c7a1e36d1cd70cb74c51cab5ace1:6c4360c516acac9b5462cc5c05078aee
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    Code:
    Thanks, you're a legend.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    Code:
    I'm facing the same issue. I just get Forbidden. pssh is correct, license url is correct, i can get certificate and challenge but when i do license request i get forbidden. maybe im missing some headers??
    Quote Quote  
  6. write here your video link
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    write here your video link
    not talking about a single vid. every vid in general.
    Quote Quote  
  8. each site are different
    so, don't have a general rule or general explanation ...
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    each site are different
    so, don't have a general rule or general explanation ...
    im talking about every video on Rakuten. do license need any header? if yes, which one? i also noticed that mpd has a urn:microsoftlayready value, maybe its because of it?
    Last edited by stefanodvx; 25th Apr 2022 at 04:42.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by stefanodvx View Post
    im talking about every video on Rakuten. do license need any header? if yes, which one? i also noticed that mpd has a urn:microsoftlayready value, maybe its because of it?
    you need the unique license url generated for an android device
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    Originally Posted by stefanodvx View Post
    uhm, any idea on how to get it? maybe its because im using web as identifier? can you give any example? i also tried to use android but seems like signature generation is different from web one.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    wish 2 know 2
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by stefanodvx View Post
    Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    uhm, any idea on how to get it? maybe its because im using web as identifier? can you give any example? i also tried to use android but seems like signature generation is different from web one.
    connect an android device to a network sniffer like http toolkit
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    info please I would like to know how to get the keys rakuten tv free version.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by k2000 View Post
    really easy, mate you have to play any mpd from app rakuten in virtual studio android or root mobile), the last version of app rakuten will be fine, and dump to get the pem and blob, thats all, then with normal wks keys and no specials headers you will get it
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by marioeivissa View Post
    really easy, mate you have to play any mpd from app rakuten in virtual studio android or root mobile), the last version of app rakuten will be fine, and dump to get the pem and blob, thats all, then with normal wks keys and no specials headers you will get it
    Why do you decide to revive an almost year and a half thread? And specifically this timing now?
    Hmm.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Originally Posted by marioeivissa View Post
    Why do you decide to revive an almost year and a half thread? And specifically this timing now?
    Hmm.
    because there are not post here who explain really, and a lot of people entry everyday to learn something, so.....im trying to help, people check everypost, but for some reason are stops without response of the people who really know
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by marioeivissa View Post
    Originally Posted by k2000 View Post
    Hello Thank you for the information I already have a CDM key taken from my Samsung S5 Neo L3. But I never managed to obtain the Rakuten.tv Keys via PC and WKSKEYS. And it doesn't work anymore what is the good url links the license for Rakuten.tv and the good header.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search PM
    Hey,

I have a 403 error on this one (Rakuten Belgium):

https://prod-kami.wuaki.tv/v1/delivery/dash/stpeter/3f5d0dc2-0c0c-4231-b3e8-c0fc5477c6a8.mpd

AAAAcHBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAFAIARIQDT BEW5xun2XKrHAWO0GDtBoFd3Vha2kiLTBkMzA0NDViOWM2ZTlm NjVjYWFjNzAxNjNiNDE4M2I0LW1jLTAtMTQ4LTAtMEjj3JWbBg ==

https://prod-kami.wuaki.tv/v1/licensing/wvm/21e3af42-016e-4a84-8136-538b0ded65dd?uuid=...6-538b0ded65dd

headers = {
    'authority': 'prod-kami.wuaki.tv',
    'accept': '*/*',
    'accept-language': 'fr-FR,fr;q=0.9,en-US;q=0.8,en;q=0.7',
    'origin': 'https://www.rakuten.tv',
    'referer': 'https://www.rakuten.tv/',
    'sec-ch-ua': '"Not_A Brand";v="8", "Chromium";v="120", "Google Chrome";v="120"',
    'sec-ch-ua-mobile': '?0',
    'sec-ch-ua-platform': '"Windows"',
    'sec-fetch-dest': 'empty',
    'sec-fetch-mode': 'cors',
    'sec-fetch-site': 'cross-site',
    'user-agent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/120.0.0.0 Safari/537.36',
    'content-type': 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded',
    }

Any help, please?
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by Guilbert View Post
    Hey,

I have a 403 error on this one (Rakuten Belgium):

https://prod-kami.wuaki.tv/v1/delivery/dash/stpeter/3f5d0dc2-0c0c-4231-b3e8-c0fc5477c6a8.mpd

AAAAcHBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAFAIARIQDT BEW5xun2XKrHAWO0GDtBoFd3Vha2kiLTBkMzA0NDViOWM2ZTlm NjVjYWFjNzAxNjNiNDE4M2I0LW1jLTAtMTQ4LTAtMEjj3JWbBg ==

https://prod-kami.wuaki.tv/v1/licensing/wvm/21e3af42-016e-4a84-8136-538b0ded65dd?uuid=...6-538b0ded65dd

headers = {
    'authority': 'prod-kami.wuaki.tv',
    'accept': '*/*',
    'accept-language': 'fr-FR,fr;q=0.9,en-US;q=0.8,en;q=0.7',
    'origin': 'https://www.rakuten.tv',
    'referer': 'https://www.rakuten.tv/',
    'sec-ch-ua': '"Not_A Brand";v="8", "Chromium";v="120", "Google Chrome";v="120"',
    'sec-ch-ua-mobile': '?0',
    'sec-ch-ua-platform': '"Windows"',
    'sec-fetch-dest': 'empty',
    'sec-fetch-mode': 'cors',
    'sec-fetch-site': 'cross-site',
    'user-agent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/120.0.0.0 Safari/537.36',
    'content-type': 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded',
    }

Any help, please?
    What seems to be the same problem is being talked about here: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/413571-uuid-and-403-Forbidden
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    Originally Posted by marioeivissa
    I've tried both of these suggestions and neither works. Still get 403 Forbidden, even with an Android license and a CDM dumped from rakuten app. So there's clearly something else going on.

Could it be that a non-emulated CDM is required?
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    so made a test, without login from android device only got 540p mpd, is it possible to get HD 720p mpd likes from web? any tips about which params control the quality? thank you in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by larits View Post
    Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    Originally Posted by marioeivissa
    I've tried both of these suggestions and neither works. Still get 403 Forbidden, even with an Android license and a CDM dumped from rakuten app. So there's clearly something else going on.

Could it be that a non-emulated CDM is required?

i can only tell you emu one works, and what ElCap said is still effective.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by shellcmd View Post
    i can only tell you emu one works, and what ElCap said is still effective.
    Well then, feel free to share the method with the rest of the class.
    Quote Quote  
  25. well
    1. if you use vpn, use good one, rakuten geo block is strong.

2.license url must from android device.

append: as stablebrick said, CDM no limit.
    Last edited by shellcmd; 25th Feb 2024 at 21:08.
    Quote Quote  
  26. All right, I figured it out.

Thanks for the info
    Quote Quote