VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Hi, sorry, I'm using google translator.

TV Box needs root access, right? Would this be the first step?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Yes, without root it is not possible. If you use the TV box mentioned in the first post it is supplied already rooted.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you very much, I have the same TV Box

Already in the first step I was not successful, am I doing something wrong?

"No connections could be made because the target machine actively refused them. (10061)"

I'm not asked if I want to accept the connection. I'm on the TV Box T95 s1 home screen

[Attachment 66823 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by elfoeda; 16th Sep 2022 at 11:10.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Anyone can knows if this still work for vdocipher??
    Last edited by davidbdn1994; 17th Sep 2022 at 04:30.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by davidbdn1994 View Post
    Anyone can knows if this still work for vdocipher??
    This thread's subject matter is totally irrelevant to vdocipher. It concerns the dumping of a personal L3 cdm from an android device.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by codehound View Post

This thread's subject matter is totally irrelevant to vdocipher. It concerns the dumping of a personal L3 cdm from an android device.
    Sorry then I don't how it works vdocipher
    Quote Quote  
  7. Sounds like you haven't done any research or read any threads on here to me.

[Attachment 66843 - Click to enlarge]

If you intend to decrypt vdocipher then you need to obtain the keys to do so with either your own L3 cdm, plus additional software like pywidevine, wks-keys or widevine_keys to facilitate this - or, if you dont want to go thru this process in this thread you will have to use notaghost's getwvkeys site.

This thread will guide you thru the process of obtaining your own personal L3 cdm from a basic android device, which is cheaply and commonly available.
    Last edited by codehound; 19th Sep 2022 at 12:25.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Thanks! Just now I bought the same TV Box to try!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by elfoeda View Post
    Thank you very much, I have the same TV Box

"No connections could be made because the target machine actively refused them. (10061)"

I'm not asked if I want to accept the connection. I'm on the TV Box T95 s1 home screen

Has anyone had the same problem or know how to fix it?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by elfoeda View Post
    Originally Posted by elfoeda View Post

https://bfy.tw/TYbA
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM

"No connections could be made because the target machine actively refused them. (10061]

The adb connection isn't being made for some reason. An IP address and port scanner such as 'fing' running on your Android phone can check your home network so you can be sure you are connecting to what you think you are. It is quite likely you are trying to adb to something other than the TV box by mistake.
    When you are sure you know the TV box IP address
    Code:
    adb devices
    Will let you see if the adb is running on your PC.
    Code:
    adb kill-server
    will destroy any running adb process on the PC - useful if you've mis-typed a command and you can start afresh with:-
    Code:
    adb connect <correct TV Box ip address>:5555
    Adding the port (5555) isn't really necessary but belt and braces in this case.

Good luck; if none of the above work - search "adb troubleshooting"

Note:
    If all that fails maybe you can sort out a USB connection.
    I post in the guide that USB connections with adb do not work. And that is true - somewhat.
    I have in the past connected to a Sony Android TV with a USB cable by using adb. In that instance I used a USB On-The-Go cable (OTG) - the data connections cross-over rather than pass straight through.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by elfoeda View Post

You need Terminal Emulator on Android machine and force open the wifi debug port, then you can adb from the computer to it.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by gadumuc View Post
    You need Terminal Emulator on Android machine and force open the wifi debug port, then you can adb from the computer to it.
    S/He'll need more help than that ... what does he enter in Terminal Emulator to 'force open the wifi debug port'?
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post

S/He'll need more help than that ... what does he enter in Terminal Emulator to 'force open the wifi debug port'?
    You have to open the nanker valve and re-seat the ball bearings. It's all ball bearings these days.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Let's give he/she a head start:

Install Terminal Emulator from PlayStore on Android machine, open it and use these commands to open the wifi debug port
    -----
    su
    setprop service.adb.tcp.port 5555
    stop adbd
    start adbd
    -----

then run adb on the computer - the computer and android box must be on the same wifi router (check android ip address on the device)
    adb connect 192.168.x.xxx:5555
    when the command returns connect successfully, you are good to follow the rest of the guide to dump the CDM
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post

Install Terminal Emulator from PlayStore on Android machine, open it and use these commands to open the wifi debug port
    -----
    su
    stop adbd
    start adbd
    -----

then run adb on the computer - the computer and android box must be on the same wifi router (check android ip address on the device)
    when the command returns connect successfully, you are good to follow the rest of the guide to dump the CDM
    Helpful.
    Is this any different in outcome from setting Developer Options on and selecting debug over wifi?
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post

-----
    su
    stop adbd
    start adbd
    -----

Helpful.
    Is this any different in outcome from setting Developer Options on and selecting debug over wifi?
    I think it is for those without Debug over wifi from DevOps like mine (my tv box refused to debug via usb even the option enabled)
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search PM

I think it is for those without Debug over wifi from DevOps like mine (my tv box refused to debug via usb even the option enabled)
    Good to know - thanks
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by Compulsive2012 View Post
    The model in the thread, T95 S1 2Gb/16Gb, is no more available on amazon in my country and on other sites it costs much more than 30 USD or any other currency you use.

Can anybody recommend me a model that is compatible with the method explained i this thread?

Thanks in advance

Is the 4K model ok or too new in terms of OS version?
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by ac427 View Post
    Originally Posted by Compulsive2012 View Post
    The model in the thread, T95 S1 2Gb/16Gb, is no more available on amazon in my country and on other sites it costs much more than 30 USD or any other currency you use.

Can anybody recommend me a model that is compatible with the method explained i this thread?

Thanks in advance

You wont get a L1 from the 4K version if thats your train of thought. This model has been chosen for its ease of use, crypto version and because its pre-rooted, most beginners wont even get past rooting an android device, let alone making contact with it - or take them weeks.

Also bear in mind you could brick any device you attempt this on, so dont use your partner's work cell phone or anything expensive. This device is cheap.
    Last edited by codehound; 21st Sep 2022 at 16:36.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    Originally Posted by ac427 View Post
    Originally Posted by Compulsive2012 View Post

Thanks in advance

You wont get a L1 from the 4K version if thats your train of thought. This model has been chosen for its ease of use, crypto version and because its pre-rooted, most beginners wont even get past rooting an android device, let alone making contact with it - or take them weeks.

Also bear in mind you could brick any device you attempt this on, so dont use your partner's work cell phone or anything expensive. This device is cheap.
    Thank you. I have a T95 S1 with Android 7 on the way. Is L1 possible with that?
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by ac427 View Post
    Thank you. I have a T95 S1 with Android 7 on the way. Is L1 possible with that?
    No
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by gadumuc View Post

-----
    su
    stop adbd
    start adbd
    -----

Thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to help me. Your tips were valuable, now I can connect my TV Box, at least I believe so, but I still can't complete the entire connection procedure onwards.

What seems obvious to many, for others it may seem difficult and yes, I have been looking for help on google, but I am a common PC user and I have some difficulties and with the help I got here I am slowly getting over it.

The following error appears...

[Attachment 66926 - Click to enlarge]

I'll try to understand better and try to move forward with google.
    Last edited by elfoeda; 22nd Sep 2022 at 11:31.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Hi!! I got this error when i use l3.py, i put the JSON and BIN (Changing the name) on android-devices, anyone knows what im doing wrong? Thanks!
    [Attachment 66931 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  25. Thanks. I follow this guide and got my L3 keys!

According to DRM-Info app, the phone from where I took L3 keys has L1 aswell, I wonder from which site / app I can get L1 Keys?

Thanks, really appreciate this guide!
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by davidbdn1994 View Post
    Hi!! I got this error when i use l3.py, i put the JSON and BIN (Changing the name) on android-devices, anyone knows what im doing wrong? Thanks!
    [Attachment 66931 - Click to enlarge]
    You must install this magisk module https://github.com/umylive/liboemcrypto-disabler to the android and redump the cmd to get the l3 cdm, it is a bin and a pem file not json file.

the vdocipher needs a special way to handle, so maybe someone could help.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by elfoeda View Post

-----
    su
    stop adbd
    start adbd
    -----

Thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to help me. Your tips were valuable, now I can connect my TV Box, at least I believe so, but I still can't complete the entire connection procedure onwards.

What seems obvious to many, for others it may seem difficult and yes, I have been looking for help on google, but I am a common PC user and I have some difficulties and with the help I got here I am slowly getting over it.

The following error appears...

[Attachment 66926 - Click to enlarge]

I'll try to understand better and try to move forward with google.
    Install frida server from PlayStore, run from it then dump the key, if you get json file, install this magisk module https://github.com/umylive/liboemcrypto-disabler then redump to get l3 cdm
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by davidbdn1994 View Post
    anyone knows what im doing wrong?
    You are trying vdocipher with default l3.py
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Originally Posted by davidbdn1994 View Post
    anyone knows what im doing wrong?
    You are trying vdocipher with default l3.py
    what l3.py or configuration i have to use?

this is my code whe i open dumper-main:
    Code:
    2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 16 - INFO - Connected to HK1 Mini 

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 17 - INFO - scanning all processes for the following libraries

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1, name="init", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=208, name="init", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=209, name="init", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=210, name="ueventd", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=232, name="logd", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=233, name="servicemanager", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=234, name="hwservicemanager", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=235, name="vndservicemanager", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=237, name="android.hardware.keymaster@3.0-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=238, name="surfaceflinger", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=240, name="vold", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=257, name="netd", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=258, name="zygote64", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=259, name="zygote", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=261, name="android.hidl.allocator@1.0-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=262, name="healthd", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=263, name="android.hardware.audio@2.0-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=264, name="android.hardware.bluetooth@1.0-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=265, name="android.hardware.camera.provider@2.4-external-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=266, name="android.hardware.camera.provider@2.4-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=267, name="android.hardware.cas@1.0-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=268, name="android.hardware.configstore@1.1-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:44 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=269, name="android.hardware.drm@1.0-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:48 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 82 - INFO - Running libwvdrmengine.so at 0xeb502000

2022-09-23 11:09:48 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=270, name="android.hardware.drm@1.1-service.clearkey", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:50 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=271, name="android.hardware.drm@1.1-service.widevine", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:54 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 82 - INFO - Running libwvhidl.so at 0xec8c1000

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=272, name="android.hardware.graphics.allocator@2.0-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=273, name="android.hardware.graphics.composer@2.1-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=274, name="android.hardware.health@2.0-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=275, name="android.hardware.light@2.0-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=276, name="android.hardware.memtrack@1.0-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=277, name="android.hardware.power@1.0-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=278, name="android.hardware.sensors@1.0-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=281, name="android.hardware.tv.cec@1.0-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=282, name="android.hardware.wifi@1.0-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=283, name="rockchip.hardware.outputmanager@1.0-service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=285, name="sh", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=286, name="audioserver", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=287, name="iptables-restore", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=288, name="ip6tables-restore", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=291, name="lmkd", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=292, name="thermalserviced", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=299, name="abc", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=302, name="vfdsrv", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=303, name="cameraserver", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:55 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=304, name="drmserver", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:56 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=305, name="incidentd", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:56 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=306, name="installd", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:56 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=307, name="keystore", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:56 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=308, name="mediadrmserver", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:09:59 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 82 - INFO - Running libmediadrm.so at 0xf3686000

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=309, name="media.extractor", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=310, name="media.metrics", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=311, name="mediaserver", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=312, name="statsd", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=313, name="storaged", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=314, name="wificond", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=318, name="media.codec", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=323, name="gatekeeperd", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=326, name="perfprofd", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=327, name="tombstoned", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=355, name="mdnsd", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=374, name="daemonsu:mount:master", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=434, name="logcat", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=435, name="sh", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=439, name="logcat", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=445, name="daemonsu:master", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=482, name="system_server", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=590, name="com.android.bluetooth", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=606, name="com.android.inputmethod.latin", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=622, name="com.android.systemui", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=656, name="webview_zygote", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=709, name="Ajustes", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=778, name="com.google.android.ext.services", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=880, name="wpa_supplicant", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=911, name="com.google.android.gms.persistent", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=933, name="adbd", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=960, name="Google", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=980, name="com.example.changeled", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=992, name="com.android.se", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1010, name="com.cghs.stresstest", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1021, name="com.google.process.gservices", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1051, name="com.droidlogic.mboxlauncher", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1086, name="com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox:search", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1192, name="com.google.android.gms", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1383, name="Google Play Store", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1425, name="com.rockchip.devicetest", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1468, name="com.android.providers.calendar", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1490, name="android.rockchip.update.service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1518, name="android.process.media", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2045, name="daemonsu:1000", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2246, name="com.gaoee.led", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2424, name="com.google.process.gapps", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2463, name="com.google.android.tts", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2552, name="com.google.android.gms.unstable", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2574, name="YouTube", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2639, name="com.rockchips.mediacenter", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2685, name="Explorador", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2693, name="com.rockchips.mediacenter:dmr_service", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2774, name="android.process.acore", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2851, name="Prime Video", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2986, name="DLNA", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3096, name="com.estrongs.android.pop", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3235, name="ES Explorador de Archivos", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3428, name="sh", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3438, name="su", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3441, name="daemonsu:0", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3443, name="daemonsu:0:3438", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3444, name="tmp-mksh", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3448, name="frida-server-15.2.2-android-arm64", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3454, name="daemonsu:0:3448", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3455, name="logcat", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3471, name="daemonsu:0:3448", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3472, name="tmp-mksh", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3475, name="frida-helper-32", parameters={})

2022-09-23 11:10:00 PM - root - 25 - INFO - Hooks completed
    and this is when i play content cdm content in vdocipher:

Code:
    2022-09-23 11:10:13 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 75 - DEBUG - {

"from": "android.hardware.drm@1.1-service.widevine",

"message": "OEMCrypto_IsInApp",

"payload": {

"in_app": true

}

}

}

}

"message": "OEMCrypto_Initialize"

}

"message": "OEMCryptoVersion",

"Version": 13

}

}

}

}

}

"message": "OEMSecurityLevel",

"Level": "L3"

}

}

"message": "OEMCrypto_Terminate_Status: OEMCrypto_SUCCESS"

}

}

}

}

}

}

}

}

"message": "OEMCrypto_GetProvisioningMethod",

"Method": "OEMCrypto_Keybox"

}

}

"message": "OEMCrypto_GetKeyData",

"Status": "OEMCrypto_SUCCESS",

"Size": 72,

"Device_Token": "000000020000115d78ac005d3db23fe08d08585cb42105184503cfe2143b5f980cd2701c2b48fa3b52c667a2de8173900a0e38470ebc134f2720aa99363b90ba76926557b683292e"

}

}

2022-09-23 11:10:13 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 63 - DEBUG - processing device token

}

}

}

}

"message": "OEMCrypto_GetDeviceID",

"Length": 32,

"DeviceId": "5955615156565656684d575054464e7a5a4659754b52704d4565445369626f00"

}

}

2022-09-23 11:10:13 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 60 - DEBUG - processing device id

2022-09-23 11:10:13 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 174 - INFO - saving key box

2022-09-23 11:10:13 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 177 - DEBUG - saving to key_dumps/HK1 Mini /key_boxes/4445

2022-09-23 11:10:13 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 184 - INFO - saved keybox to key_dumps/HK1 Mini /key_boxes/4445

}

}

}

}

}

}

}

}

}

}

"Device_Token": "000000020000115d78ac005d3db23fe08d08585cb42105184503cfe2143b5f980cd2701c2b48fa3b52c667a2de8173900a0e38470ebc134f2720aa99363b90ba76926557b683292e"

}

}

2022-09-23 11:10:13 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 63 - DEBUG - processing device token

2022-09-23 11:10:13 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 174 - INFO - saving key box

2022-09-23 11:10:13 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 177 - DEBUG - saving to key_dumps/HK1 Mini /key_boxes/4445

2022-09-23 11:10:13 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 184 - INFO - saved keybox to key_dumps/HK1 Mini /key_boxes/4445

}

}

}

}

2022-09-23 11:10:14 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 75 - DEBUG - {

}

}

"message": "GetLevel3_GetOEMPublicCertificate",

"Status": "OEMCrypto_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED"

}

}

}

}

"message": "GetLevel3_LoadDeviceRSAKey",

"Session": 0,

"Length": 1312,

"Context": "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"

}

}

"Session": 25600,

"Context": "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"

}

}

}

}

"message": "Replacing PrivacyMode"

}

}

}

}

}

}

}

}

}

}

}

2022-09-23 11:10:14 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 63 - DEBUG - processing device token

2022-09-23 11:10:14 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 174 - INFO - saving key box

2022-09-23 11:10:14 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 177 - DEBUG - saving to key_dumps/HK1 Mini /key_boxes/4445

2022-09-23 11:10:14 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 184 - INFO - saved keybox to key_dumps/HK1 Mini /key_boxes/4445

}

}

}

}

}

}

}

}

}

}

"Session": 1,

}

}

"Session": 25601,

}

}

}

}

}

"message": "OEMSecurityPatchLevel",

"Patch_Level": 0

}

}

}

}

"message": "OEMSupportedCertificates: OEMCrypto_Supports_RSA_2048bit"

}

}

2022-09-23 11:10:16 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 75 - DEBUG - {

"message": "PrepareKeyRequest, Captured License Request"

}

2022-09-23 11:10:16 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 57 - DEBUG - processing id

}

}

}

}

}

}

2022-09-23 11:10:20 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 75 - DEBUG - {

"message": "OEMCrypto_LoadKeys",

"Type": "OEMCrypto_ContentLicense",

"Message": "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",

"Signature": "66188008ac969c7145b78f3c1f29d6114f28cf41e6c50568b532e4ef90f57508"

}

}

2022-09-23 11:10:20 PM - Helpers.Scanner - 75 - DEBUG - {

}
    Thanks a lot for help me!!
    Last edited by davidbdn1994; 23rd Sep 2022 at 16:17.
    Quote Quote  
  30. @davidbdn1994: Did you get the dumped file?
    Quote Quote