VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Compulsive2012 View Post
    The model in the thread, T95 S1 2Gb/16Gb, is no more available on amazon in my country and on other sites it costs much more than 30 USD or any other currency you use.

Can anybody recommend me a model that is compatile with the method explained i this thread?

Thanks in advance
    That's a pain. Amazon UK have it https://www.amazon.co.uk/Android-Amlogic-Digital-Display-Ethernet/dp/B07F9K51DV Or from China https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/32895112328.html?algo_pvid=89622d80-b4d1-4bfc-af2f-2d65...d=KuOXhlcHPCiA
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It appears T95 S1 is available in every European Country on their respective Amazon website.
    (I checked .co.uk, .es, .de, .fr and .it).

I really appreciated your thread, this is a wonderfully well-written guide that I look further to using.
    Is there a reason for which it should only work on devices up to Android 9?
    I'm waiting for my own T95 S1 to be delivered at home, but I wanted to try it out with an Amazon Fire Stick with Root Access, but I'm afraid it won't work since it's using a higher major release of Android.

Again, I want to show you my greatest appreciation for your effort in writing such a guide.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by MrMaffin View Post
    Simply, Google got better at tightening Android security. And thanks for your kind comment.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by MrMaffin View Post
    If you have older non-usable Android devices you can try extracting from them after getting root access. One of my devices wasn't working so I borrowed a friend's phone which he wasn't using, it doesn't have to be exactly a Android TV box.
    +1 for guide by Angela as wouldn't have done it without that.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    and open https://bitmovin.com/demos/drm; let the page load and then close Chrome.
    I was going to say that the bitmovin URL wasn't working anymore, but I found out while replying to this issue that the URL inside the post contains an illegal semi-colon, just saying.

P.S. I canceled the order for the TV Box, given that I've taken an old phone with Android 6.0.1!

I'll write soon if it works for me!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    and open https://bitmovin.com/demos/drm; let the page load and then close Chrome.
    I was going to say that the bitmovin URL wasn't working anymore, but I found out while replying to this issue that the URL inside the post contains an illegal semi-colon, just saying.
    Great! Thanks for pointing it out. Now corrected.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Dear all,
    i dont know it is been dump, it said
    2022-08-13 01:05:31 AM - Helpers.Scanner - 82 - INFO - Running libdrmwvmplugin.so at 0xb63e5000
    2022-08-13 01:05:31 AM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=11823, name="sh", parameters={})
    2022-08-13 01:05:31 AM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=11834, name="su", parameters={})
    2022-08-13 01:05:31 AM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=11837, name="daemonsu:0:11834", parameters={})
    2022-08-13 01:05:31 AM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=11849, name="tmp-mksh", parameters={})
    2022-08-13 01:05:31 AM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=11851, name="app_process", parameters={})
    2022-08-13 01:05:31 AM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=11952, name="frida-server-15.2.2-android-arm", parameters={})
    2022-08-13 01:05:31 AM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=11962, name="daemonsu:0:11952", parameters={})
    2022-08-13 01:05:31 AM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=11963, name="logcat", parameters={})
    2022-08-13 01:05:31 AM - root - 25 - INFO - Hooks completed

so where are they being stored?
    Last edited by missdgsn; 12th Aug 2022 at 12:15.
    Quote Quote  
  8. In the folder on your PC
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by missdgsn View Post
    At this point they haven't been dumped.... its telling you its hooked onto the processes waiting for you to play some WV protected content on the device... Either play the Bitmovin demo page or a VOD app (Netflix etc) and it should then throw out a load more on the script before dumping the files to your PC
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    Originally Posted by missdgsn View Post
    At this point they haven't been dumped.... its telling you its hooked onto the processes waiting for you to play some WV protected content on the device... Either play the Bitmovin demo page or a VOD app (Netflix etc) and it should then throw out a load more on the script before dumping the files to your PC
    thank you for reply.
    so it means i need to play longer on website or HLS app
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by missdgsn View Post
    Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    thank you for reply.
    If you are playing content already and the scripy is stuck at the 'hooks complete' message.... it means the script has attached to the wrong processes for your device. Not every device is the same so in some cases the script needs updating with the correct processes for your device. There is information on this forum somewhere explaining what to do when stuck at hooks complete.

Simply, Google got better at tightening Android security. And thanks for your kind comment.
    The script will in theory work beyond Android 9. I have been able to dump from ASE with both Android 10 and 11 running (not tried any actual devices though - no need to). Its pretty much all about finding and attaching to the correct processes for each Android version.
    Quote Quote  
  12. It work also for v12, i didnt try yet v13 but on same version android, different models can be difference of functions!
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search PM
    I have been able to dump from ASE with both Android 10 and 11 running (not tried any actual devices though - no need to). Its pretty much all about finding and attaching to the correct processes for each Android version.
    I assume you are talking about Android Scripting Environment (ASE) and this https://github.com/damonkohler/sl4a ? Care to document running a dump script directly on the Android device? Or point to where you found it?
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    I have been able to dump from ASE with both Android 10 and 11 running (not tried any actual devices though - no need to). Its pretty much all about finding and attaching to the correct processes for each Android version.
    I assume you are talking about Android Scripting Environment (ASE) and this https://github.com/damonkohler/sl4a ? Care to document running a dump script directly on the Android device? Or point to where you found it?
    Android Studio Emulator
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by basedcel View Post

Android Studio Emulator
    Ah! Thanks. I'm old enough to just know it as Android Emulator. It used to be just Eclipse for Android app development back in 2010.

I tried using an emulated device running both Android 10 and 11 with no luck - despite adding extra process names.
    I rooted the emulated device with Magisk and that appears to be a little hamstrung these days since its developer topjohnwu joined Google's team. I think root is partial these days with the official Magisk..

I suspect those claiming success used one of the earlier Magisk versions - now disappeared. But I really haven't rooted a phone properly for years so may be barking up the wrong tree?

I do wonder though since Dumper is written in python whether Android Scripting Environment would allow it to run on the phone directly. Would still need root though.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    thank you for reply.
    If you are playing content already and the scripy is stuck at the 'hooks complete' message.... it means the script has attached to the wrong processes for your device. Not every device is the same so in some cases the script needs updating with the correct processes for your device. There is information on this forum somewhere explaining what to do when stuck at hooks complete.+

The script will in theory work beyond Android 9. I have been able to dump from ASE with both Android 10 and 11 running (not tried any actual devices though - no need to). Its pretty much all about finding and attaching to the correct processes for each Android version.

thank you.
    finally i got my private CDM now.
    the client_id BIN and private_key PEM
    i want to replace the CDM of script from http://getwvkeys.cc/
    so what should i do next.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search PM

i want to replace the CDM of script from http://getwvkeys.cc/
    so what should i do next.
    Either use your CDM locally; see towards the end my first post about using WKS-KEYS for details; or upload your CDM to gewvkeys.cc. I understand the site gives instruction when you begin the process. (That OR could be an AND!)

You will now face a conspiracy of silence Many people have written scripts to automatically download stuff but you'll be left to develop your own. Almost no-one will post code as script authors are frightened the scripts would become useless when website admins notice too much of their media being purloined and change their processes.

If you go the getwvkeys route join their Discord channel for help and scripts to get keys https://discord.gg/UEt4R3nPJN
    Last edited by A_n_g_e_l_a; 18th Aug 2022 at 05:40.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Can it work on a tablet android 7.2??
    Quote Quote  
  19. It may work...the first CDM I had got comes from an Galaxy Tab S2 with Android 7
    Quote Quote  
  20. There is a problem with dumper. Please help me

D:\python3\python.exe E:/WKS-KEYS/l3.py
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "E:\WKS-KEYS\l3.py", line 7, in <module>
    import base64, requests, sys, xmltodict
    ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'requests'
    Last edited by houjiangen; 21st Aug 2022 at 05:30.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by houjiangen View Post
    There is a problem with dumper. Please help me

Yeah, that's definitely a "dumper" problem and also googling the error will not find the easy fix of this.
    Quote Quote  
  22. im trying all day, but i still having this error executing dump-keys.py:

File "C:\Users\David\Downloads\dumper-main\dump_keys.py", line 14, in <module>
    device = frida.get_usb_device()
    File "C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python310\s ite-packages\frida\__init__.py", line 91, in get_usb_device
    return get_device_matching(lambda d: d.type == 'usb', timeout, **kwargs)
    File "C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python310\s ite-packages\frida\__init__.py", line 99, in get_device_matching
    return get_device_manager().get_device_matching(predicate , timeout, **kwargs)
    File "C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python310\s ite-packages\frida\core.py", line 34, in wrapper
    return f(*args, **kwargs)
    File "C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python310\s ite-packages\frida\core.py", line 66, in get_device_matching
    return Device(self._impl.get_device_matching(lambda d: predicate(Device(d)), raw_timeout))
    frida.InvalidArgumentError: device not found

Any help please?
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by davidbdn1994 View Post
    im trying all day, but i still having this error executing dump-keys.py:

File "C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python310\s ite-packages\frida\__init__.py", line 91, in get_usb_device
    File "C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python310\s ite-packages\frida\__init__.py", line 99, in get_device_matching
    File "C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python310\s ite-packages\frida\core.py", line 34, in wrapper
    File "C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python310\s ite-packages\frida\core.py", line 66, in get_device_matching
    return Device(self._impl.get_device_matching(lambda d: predicate(Device(d)), raw_timeout))

Any help please?
    It's telling you the error... "device not found"

For whatever reason Frida is not seeing your device
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by houjiangen View Post
    There is a problem with dumper. Please help me

install requests in python

pip install requests
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by davidbdn1994 View Post
    im trying all day, but i still having this error executing dump-keys.py:

Any help please?
    you need to start frida server on your android device first.
    once your android device not restart and stable it.
    try the dumper script.
    if your android restart after you input ./frida-server on CMD.
    everything has to repeat again.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search PM
    In my earlier posts I mentioned using narrowvine-reborn as an easy downloader. Since I have had a couple of PMs asking for pointers to using Narrowvine reborn I am adding it here.

Narrowvine-reborn.py takes two inputs - the mpd url and the url of the license file. Narrowvine-reborn works best if additional headers are not required but I believe it will take a simple input from headers.py in the same folder.

I downloaded narrowvine-reborn from here https://github.com/alienmaster9/narrowvine-reborn It is a clone of the original which was deleted.

I took only narrowvine-reborn.py from the download zip and placed it in the WKS-KEYS folder intending for it to use WKS-KEYS' ancillary files. (The CDM and pointers to its location)

As downloaded, narrowvine-reborn.py needs changes.

Code:
    diff narrowvine_reborn.py narrowvine_reborn.py.orig
    3c3
    < from pywidevine.L3.decrypt.wvdecrypt import WvDecrypt
    ---
    > from pywidevine.decrypt.wvdecrypt import WvDecrypt
    78c78
    <     os.system(f'yt-dlp -o "{cachePath}/encrypted_video.%(ext)s" --no-warnings --external-downloader aria2c --allow-unplayable-formats --no-check-certificate -f {VIDEO_ID} "{mpd_url}" --convert-subs srt --write-subs  -o "{cachePath}/encrypted_video.%(ext)s"')
    ---
    >     os.system(f'yt-dlp -o "{cachePath}/encrypted_video.%(ext)s" --no-warnings --external-downloader aria2c --allow-unplayable-formats --no-check-certificate -f {VIDEO_ID} "{mpd_url}" -o "{cachePath}/encrypted_video.%(ext)s"')
    90,109c90,97
    <     try:
    <         ff = FFmpeg(
    <             global_options=['-loglevel','error'],
    <             outputs={f'{outputPath}/{FILENAME}': ['-c:v','copy','-c:a','copy','-c:s', 'mov_text']},
    <             inputs={
    <                 f'{cachePath}/decrypted_video.mp4':None,
    <                 f'{cachePath}/decrypted_audio.m4a':None,
    <                 f'{cachePath}/encrypted_video.en.srt':None}
    <         )		
    <         ff.run()
    <     except:
    <         ff = FFmpeg(
    <             global_options=['-loglevel','error'],
    <             outputs={f'{outputPath}/{FILENAME}': ['-c:v','copy','-c:a','copy']},
    <             inputs={
    <                 f'{cachePath}/decrypted_video.mp4':None,
    <                 f'{cachePath}/decrypted_audio.m4a':None}
    <         )		
    <         ff.run()
    <         
    ---
    >     ff = FFmpeg(
    >         global_options=['-loglevel','error'],
    >         outputs={f'{outputPath}/{FILENAME}': ['-c:v','copy','-c:a','copy']},
    >         inputs={
    >             f'{cachePath}/decrypted_video.mp4':None,
    >             f'{cachePath}/decrypted_audio.m4a':None}
    >     )		
    >     ff.run()
    209c197
    < empty_folder(cachePath)
    ---
    > #empty_folder(cachePath)
    264,276c252,256
    < 
    < '''
    < uncomment lines below to restore 'delete cache option'
    < '''
    < #delete_choice = input("Delete cache files? (y/n)\ny) Yes (default)\nn) No\ny/n> ")
    < #if delete_choice == "n":
    < #    pass
    < #else:
    < #    empty_folder(cachePath)
    < '''
    < comment out this line if restoring 'delete cache option'
    < '''
    < empty_folder(cachePath)
    ---
    > delete_choice = input("Delete cache files? (y/n)\ny) Yes (default)\nn) No\ny/n> ")
    > if delete_choice == "n":
    >     pass
    > else:
    >     empty_folder(cachePath)
    In the above 'diff' output:-
    < means new
    > means original but now replaced
    Numbers are line numbers
    Note: ' from pywidevine.L3.decrypt.wvdecrypt import WvDecrypt' above is my location for my CDM etc; check yours is the same especially if you are not using WKS-KEYS

I added the facility to download subtitles and for ffmpeg not to break if none were found.
    I removed the annoyances to the program flow; stopping to ask questions about cache delete.

The fact that only the mpd url and license url are needed makes sites that provide the licence url within the mpd response particularly easy to download as it is possible to automate the whole download given the mpd.

For example a linux script to spit out the license url from UKTVPlay.co.uk:-
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    # Ask the user for mpd link
    echo Enter the mpd url: 
    read  mpdurl
    curl $mpdurl | awk '{print($4)}' |  awk '/https/{print $0}'| sed s/bc:licenseAcquisitionUrl=// | awk '{if (NR==2) print($0)}'
    Finally I am only an occasional Narrowvine-reborn user. I am not its developer nor am I an expert. The above is all I know! So ask your questions here, in this thread, please.
    Last edited by A_n_g_e_l_a; 24th Aug 2022 at 08:53. Reason: added bash script for uktvplay.co.uk
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by libero08 View Post
    congratulations, you achieved nothing
    Well, next time will be better.
    It was the first shot for me
    maybe it is here the issue? OEM crypto API ver 13 ?
    Relax bro, i will extract from another terminal. So stay in touch ready to give me a hand

update,

at last i found those bastards...

[Attachment 65072 - Click to enlarge]

could someone to give me a hand, gently i ask , privately?
    i dont want to disturb or break the forum rules here around.
    thank you.
    What did you do to get those files from device? I'm still getting .json .bin files
    Quote Quote  
  28. I'm going to print the majority of this thread and frame it.

It has it all, an excellent tutorial/run through (refreshing), an epic sparring match between a dimwit and the community. Plus, I mean, "Temple of Doom" is in the title. You can't beat it.
    Quote Quote  
  29. For those having the problem where only two files are found one being the .json

I had this issue. You have to get your own references from libwvhidl
    Although it still didn't work for me adding them onto script.js , only one of the below strings prevented it from working so I had to remove one by one until i found the problematic one.

random examples ( you need your own). I had to remove one of these to make it work.
    'cwrgeplc', 'dnvyjyze', 'kgaiertd', 'podffucp', '

It worked on Android 9 , version 14 here.
    Last edited by kingdo9; 9th Sep 2022 at 01:27.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by kingdo9 View Post
    For those having the problem where only two files are found one being the .json ...snip
    Excellent post; thank you and congratulations getting over the final hurdle.

For people getting a json dumped and needing another file, [ss]Vegeta has the full low-down here of where to fine libwvhidl on your phone at: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/404219-How-To-Dump-L3-CDM-From-Android-Device-s-(O...e6#post2646150 and how to find the required strings mentioned by kingdo9

Only don't send libwvhidl.so to him! No need! You can open in an editor and search for the required strings and copy them to the first line of 'script.js' located in dumper/helpers folder on your PC.

At some point I'll edit the first post to include this information for people using devices that dump a json.
    Last edited by A_n_g_e_l_a; 9th Sep 2022 at 04:07.
    Quote Quote