VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by koberulz View Post
    Attempting to run l3.py gets me the error "No module named xmltodict".
    Code:
    pip install xmltodict
    Quote Quote  
  2. Now I'm getting "No module named Cryptodome", and "pip install Cryptodome" throws "No matching distribution found".
    Quote Quote  
  3. Code:
     pip install pycryptodome
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Originally Posted by XxDarkus101Xx View Post
    Please do not post the same question in two threads. It just wastes everyone's time.
    Sorry I didn't mean to. I just wanted to make sure that somebody was seeing my post I'll stay on the thread I was talking on
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by cedric8528 View Post
    Code:
     pip install pycryptodome
    Still getting the same error even after running that.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Since your profile says about yourself; "everything I say is false" I am very happy you have corrected your error.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by cedric8528 View Post
    What error?
    "No module named Cryptodome".
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Since your profile says about yourself; "everything I say is false" I am very happy you have corrected your error.
    Logically, the statement "everything I say is false" is also false.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Code:
    pip3 install pycryptodome
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Logically, the statement "everything I say is false" is also false.
    So that's true to then too, by your reasoning
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by cedric8528 View Post
    Code:
    pip3 install pycryptodome
    That says "Requirement already satisfied: pycryptodome in [location]". And I still get the error when trying to run l3.py.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Code:
    pip install pycryptodomex
    Quote Quote  
  13. Okay, now when I plug in the PSSH and licence I've found, I get "AttributeError: module 'headers' has no attribute 'headers'.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    have you add header in header.py
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by iamghost View Post
    have you add header in header.py
    Don't feed the seagulls!
    Okay, now when I plug in the PSSH and licence I've found, I get "AttributeError: module 'headers' has no attribute 'headers'.
    OK You're a bright man - what do you think it might mean?

'Module headers' suggest an import , headers.py perhaps?

no attribute? Well that sort of suggests there is nothing called header in headers.py - don't you think?

This game is all about paying attention to detail and thinking what the error messages actually mean. That saves you making like a child at every error you meet and wanting your hand held.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Ah, so it relates to this bit:
    I found an encrypted video to download, located the request headers saved as a cURL and encoded intp python here:- https://curlconverter.com/ . I put them in headers.py in the WKS-KEYS folder.
    I don't know what a request header is, what a cURL is, or how to edit a .py file. Doesn't really matter how bright I am or am not, I just have zero experience with most of what's in use here.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search PM
    Ah, so it relates to this bit:
    I found an encrypted video to download, located the request headers saved as a cURL and encoded intp python here:- https://curlconverter.com/ . I put them in headers.py in the WKS-KEYS folder.
    I don't know what a request header is, what a cURL is, or how to edit a .py file. Doesn't really matter how bright I am or am not, I just have zero experience with most of what's in use here.
    Then what are you doing here? Anyone who has been through school, since about 1985, should know about computers and editing files at the very least. There has to be a minimum knowledge base before people can jump in here and expect to get everything straight away.
    So :-
    1. So google 'how to edit a python file'
    2. Google 'what is a cURL'
    3. Look at curlconverter.com
    4. Read the next chapter: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/407216-Decryption-The-Dungeon-of-Despair
    This is new to everyone when they start. Some are more observant than others. You used Dev tools to get your licence. When there, copying the licence url, did you not see other items on the list? Was 'Copy as cURL' there too? Did you not explore across the developer page a little and see Headers, Request, Response, Timings, etc as clickable items. If you go back now to get the licence url click on Headers too and see what other information is being sent; look under Request; look at the Response - you'll see it is encrypted in the most part - what do you think all that is about?

If you really are inept at using a computer as you suggest, perhaps you should come back later when you are ready. It is unfair on everyone here to be expected to baby step tyros.
    Quote Quote  
  18. There's a "copy as cURL" option on the mpd, but not in the headers section that appears when you click on it. Is that the one I want? I'd have expected something header-specific, given your description.

I tried it, but it then throws the error "ciphertext with incorrect length", so I would guess not.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search PM
    The mpd gets you a video that is encrypted.

The licence url (in the browser) is showing where the browser goes to look for keys. It is the LICENCE URL which you consult for headers. Because you want to go there to to get your keys with your CDM. Clearly you haven't understood process yet. Not surprising as there is a lot to take on. So re-read Temple of Doom from sub heading Decryption. And don't cheat! Read it carefully it is information dense. Dungeon of Despair details headers quite a bit so add that to your reading.

I'm still baby-stepping you over information already given in the two places mentioned. I wrote those because at the time I'd spent weeks trying understand what CDM stood for. It is an exposition of all you need, presented in one place, for you to go from tyro to medium-proficient at key getting. I find the fact that people can't/won't study it, and insist on asking questions already answered, mystifying.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    The mpd gets you a video that is encrypted.
    I'm not even sure it does that, TBH, because I tried downloading it figuring at least if I have it down I can sort keys out in less of a rush, but it was only a few megabytes for a two-hour video which is clearly wrong (note: I'm not using any of your sample sites for this). But that's a whole different bridge to cross.

It is the LICENCE URL which you consult for headers. Because you want to go there to to get your keys with your CDM.
    Okay, so I went to the licence URL in my browser. Copied the licence document as a cURL. Pasted the cURL into cURL converter, copied everything between the curly brackets plus the "header =" that precedes the opening bracket, pasted that into headers.py in Notepad, ran l3.py, pasted in a PSSH (there are dozens of PSSHs, I'm not sure if it matters which I pick) and the licence URL, and...still got the "ciphertext with incorrect length" error.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search PM
    Two things:
    for the mpd, one way to see what video and audio is available is
    Code:
    yt-dlp --allow-u -F  < your mpd url >
    "I'm not sure if it matters which I pick)"
    You said when referring to PSSH.
    It does. You need to look at a few things more carefully. If there are lots of PSSH strings why would it be ok to pick just any?

I cannot fathom why you are stuck at the end of this thread just casting about and hoping it will work.

You've seriously missed something out at the very start. Have you ever got keys for any site?

Forget about downloading your present target; it is clearly beyond your experience yet.

Go back to post #1. Start at the heading Decryption and DO ALL THE EXAMPLES yourself. That experience is important.

Once you've got keys for a couple of simple sites you'll know which is the correct PSSH just by looking at it. (All widevine PSSH starts with 'AAAA' and they are far shorter in length than other PSSH. Read the XML of an mpd - Google 'XML formatter' and look at it formatted. Look to see where all the PSSH are nested and look at your chosen one. Spot any differences.

Be observant. Keep your brain in gear. Pay attention to detail. In this game 9 out of 10 will not do. Everything needs to be exactly right.
    Quote Quote  
  22. The only thing I missed was that PSSH starts with 'AAAA', I misread it initially as just 'AAA'. But it's confirmation I have the right PSSH, there's two as far as I can tell (there are many, many PSSH tags but they appear to just repeat the same two values over and over) and only one starts with 'AAAA', the other starts with just 'AAA'. The one with 'AAAA' is also much shorter, which jives with what you're saying above.

So it would appear I have the right PSSH from the MPD file. I still have no idea what the ciphertext error refers to.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    The only thing I missed was that PSSH starts with 'AAAA', I misread it initially as just 'AAA'. But it's confirmation I have the right PSSH, there's two as far as I can tell (there are many, many PSSH tags but they appear to just repeat the same two values over and over) and only one starts with 'AAAA', the other starts with just 'AAA'. The one with 'AAAA' is also much shorter, which jives with what you're saying above.

So it would appear I have the right PSSH from the MPD file. I still have no idea what the ciphertext error refers to.

The correct PSSH is the one in this bracket:

Code:
    <ContentProtection schemeIdUri="urn:uuid:EDEF8BA9-79D6-4ACE-A3C8-27DCD51D21ED">
    	<cenc:pssh>AAAA...=</cenc:pssh>
    </ContentProtection>
    EDEF8BA979D64ACEA3C827DCD51D21ED is the system ID for Google Widevine, so if you see a PSSH in the tags holding this system ID, you can be positive that this is the one you are after.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search PM

It means your CDM has been refused keys by the server. Have you ever got keys from anywhere??
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post
    The only thing I missed was that PSSH starts with 'AAAA', I misread it initially as just 'AAA'. But it's confirmation I have the right PSSH, there's two as far as I can tell (there are many, many PSSH tags but they appear to just repeat the same two values over and over) and only one starts with 'AAAA', the other starts with just 'AAA'. The one with 'AAAA' is also much shorter, which jives with what you're saying above.

The correct PSSH is the one in this bracket:

Code:
    <ContentProtection schemeIdUri="urn:uuid:EDEF8BA9-79D6-4ACE-A3C8-27DCD51D21ED">
    	<cenc:pssh>AAAA...=</cenc:pssh>
    </ContentProtection>
    EDEF8BA979D64ACEA3C827DCD51D21ED is the system ID for Google Widevine, so if you see a PSSH in the tags holding this system ID, you can be positive that this is the one you are after.
    Further confirmation, then, that I've got the right PSSH.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search PM
    Great! That's akin to clapping with one hand.

RTFM.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Great! That's akin to clapping with one hand.

RTFM.
    There's no need to be a prick about this, dude.

I've read the post. Several times. Just insisting I read it again isn't helpful.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search PM
    There's no need to be a prick about this, dude.

I've read the post. Several times. Just insisting I read it again isn't helpful.
    But reading it isn't enough. Clearly you haven't got any keys yet. I asked you twice.
    The only way to prove your system works is to try with bitmovin and/or tg4.ie. You need to follow instructions.

You appear to be cutting corners, trying for a pay site, you cannot mention, with your first attempt.

You claim missing AAAA was your only error. You supposedly understand logical tautology but fail to see the lack of logic in that comment. How can you possibly know if you've missed something else?

You can caste about for as long as you wish. But do it on your own would you and not in this thread - since it hasn't been of any use to you.

The faster, proven way is to take it step by step and understand the process. But apparently that's not you.

Finally, thanks for offering honorifics but 'dude' and 'prick' don't really apply to women do they?.

All the information is in post 1. Most users have had easy success. What is different about you?

I'm out. I think you are a time waster.
    Quote Quote