VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,
    I am looking for a linux script to extract the live channels on the platforms with widevine if anyone has this kind of software contact me in private thank you
    preferably a serious person no scammers trying to make 3 cents
    Quote Quote  
  2. Information like this will cost you a lot more than 3c. The methods arent public so no one will help you here.

Learn php, and every website has a different api. You will need to learn how each site deals with licence requests.

You will need a script per site.
    Quote Quote  
  3. so if for example you have a private message from @cimbor
    he's a scammer nothing else he tells you he'll install and he does nothing don't waste your time with this person
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm not saying that it will cost 3 cents but the crooks who ask for 3 cents I don't want it
    Quote Quote  
  5. Learn php and do it yourself. Then you wont get scammed. Told you, every site is different. There is no 1-size-fits-all script for this.

IPTV services pay thousands for this.
    Last edited by codehound; 28th Feb 2022 at 04:24.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Ok, thanks for the response
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    I have not scammed anybody, I have a daily routine and a work; I registered here to keep learning and trading knowledge with people who demonstrate that can be trusted.

I have scripts for many services that I made myself, I prefer that instead of buying or selling; you won't see me spamming selling any CDM or scripts on the internet.

As Ive said, I love registered here to keep learning, so I'm willing to trade with anyone.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Here's an idea, stop trying to rip off video producers and pay them their due respect. There's a reason it isn't free. The producer is probably getting a pittance for their effort. If you can't afford the service, get a better job, stop trying to rip off the supplier. It's against forum rules anyway. I'm surprised some of these members are even responding to you.
    It's not important the problem be solved, only that the blame for the mistake is assigned correctly
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by sum_guy View Post
    Here's an idea, stop trying to rip off video producers and pay them their due respect. There's a reason it isn't free.
    It's a point of view. The reason it isn't free is Capitalism. I must admit I'm a sucker for the Star-trek version of the future where people work not for monetary reward but because they want to. I live in hope that mankind can get to such a place in the future, hopefully before the psychopaths nuke everyone.

I've watched TV, since aged 6, for the 1953 Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, incidentally on an 11" screen designed for family viewing! My uncle had a 9" screen in his sitting room with a magnifier in front!

When commercial TV started in the UK, around 1956 I think, we were told that adverts paid for programmes. At the start the 'contract' was that we watch an hour of TV and see 7.5 minutes of adverts. I could live that. But now we have 25% of our TV hour wasted on advertising and programme trailers. That's 25% of my time wasted. And at my age 25% is a valuable commodity!

I 'pirate' stuff only from public UK TV stations. I do it so I can watch a programme without having my concentration broken; so I can follow the plot of who murdered whom and for what reason. I feel not one jot of remorse for the 'poor' video producers. Sorry.

There's a discord channel where citidel2020 (kicked-off reddit) and others post UK TV, mundane stuff mainly, but his output is so intense he must have it all automated.
    Quote Quote  
  10. well said and what would a video help forum do if not to explain to people how to do it?
    Quote Quote  
  11. but I think that the hypocrisy of some
    as in France they say "everyone is handsome, everyone is nice"
    lol
    Quote Quote  
  12. it's a world of hypocrites and moreover that doesn't help anything for free but tries to make money with the work of others so I think we have to stop wanting to give lessons
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by teosaurus45 View Post
    it's a world of hypocrites and moreover that doesn't help anything for free but tries to make money with the work of others so I think we have to stop wanting to give lessons
    And that brings us back to Capitalism again. After the 2008 crash everyone said there must be a better way than what we have now.

But the 1% continue to get richer; the 99% continue to get poorer. The World has a limit to resources yet Capitalism is predecated on making more and more stuff. It cannot go on forever. We have known about the finite nature of resources and the limits to growth since the 60s and the Club of Rome Report. The World needs a reset. Sadly I think a rather nasty one might just be coming....
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    good stuf....and reseting evrybody..befor that the GPT wil take evrythings...like wat wat K.Marx said..long time ago.....
    Quote Quote