VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hi All,

I'm a bit new to resolve so kind of a newbie question. Where are my project files saved to? What folder? Can I change this location? How? What is the extension for project files? And one final question, Is there an auto-save function?

Thanks for you help,
    Ken
    Quote Quote  
  2. Ken, I've answered the first part of your question in the Resolve forum.
    For auto saving go to Preferences/User/Project Save and Load and select the Live Save option.
    Canon C100 mk2 - Dell XPS8700 i7 - Win 10 - 24gb RAM - GTX 1060/6GB - DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.3 - Blackmagic Speed Editor - Presonus Faderport 1 - 3 calibrated screens
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ChapmanDolly View Post
    Ken, I've answered the first part of your question in the Resolve forum.
    For auto saving go to Preferences/User/Project Save and Load and select the Live Save option.
    Thank you, Dolly? I noticed also a "live save" option that was checked, probably by default. What do they mean by "live save"?

Ken
    Quote Quote  
  4. Ken, Live Save is the same as autosave. With Live Save enabled whatever action you do Resolve will save it automatically.
    I see you put a question mark next to "Dolly". The avatar is a picture of a Chapman camera dolly, hence my choice of user name.

Charles
    Canon C100 mk2 - Dell XPS8700 i7 - Win 10 - 24gb RAM - GTX 1060/6GB - DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.3 - Blackmagic Speed Editor - Presonus Faderport 1 - 3 calibrated screens
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ChapmanDolly View Post
    Ken, Live Save is the same as autosave. With Live Save enabled whatever action you do Resolve will save it automatically.
    I see you put a question mark next to "Dolly". The avatar is a picture of a Chapman camera dolly, hence my choice of user name.

Charles
    Thank you Charles.

Ken
    Quote Quote