VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hello guys
    recently i recovered my DVR HDD [WDC WD10EURX-73FH1Y0 01.01A01] - 1 TB WD Green. and i found above 2 TB videos with multiple formats as:

3GP;DCR;DVM;NSV;MOV;SWF;VP6

and tried to open them by almost 10 programs in windows to watch them and check the robbery in my market; but i couldn't edit or see files in regular ways as other videos i tried: VLC, KMPlayer, Flash Decompiler (5 versions and gold one), 3GP player 2013, smart cutter, adobe animate 2022, flash player pro and etc. but non of them couldn't play the videos (non of the formats, there was an error about corruption...) but suddenly i found the player inside Jihosoft 8.2.7 version i uploaded here {https://ufile.io/cj48rhdv} (it's free to use this player so this player doesn't have any license inside! and i scanned by total security and bitdefender anti virus and it's clean). it can play the frame by frames the videos inside of the app (you need to drag and drop to the player.exe not player1.exe; and it will open the CMD and show logs and decode the corrupted videos.
    i have too many files that i want to find the correct date but i can't because the video files doesnt have any information on date or something else in file name or type section but i can watch them and realize the date because i know the produce sorting in the shelf so theres no problem if i can watch them with playback and changing the time by crouser or etc... so i tried above 1 week to find an app for this process on windows 10/7/xp , Linux, mac but non of them worked for this situation.
    [Attachment 63550 - Click to enlarge]

and
    [Attachment 63551 - Click to enlarge]

please help me through my problem because i need to find something out about TRUST not money so its value not price...
    [btw ill donate the solution finder on ETH/TRX/USDT guys]
    thank you in advance.

UPDATE: i didn't find 100% accurate solution but i found the ffmeg commands and used on mplayer (the file i uploaded was mplayer that jihosoft program renamed it - decompiled the player1 and player file and found out the player.exe was mplayer v 2013!); and it's so strange the mplayer old version works but latest version doesn't work on my corrupted files... i used mplayer --ss [seconds] and it was okay and found out the scene i want... but i didn't find any GUI player (tried splayer and aplayer not worked for corrupted files) for supporting that recovered files.

Note: i realized i can't record screen with screen recorder softwares (tried 10 screen recorders) for record the frames that mplayer shows to me on screen because of frame rates and all it could record was GREEN screen, i guess all screen recorders are on 60 frames/seconds so not worked for me... the best and easy way to record the specific scene of the video file was another camera using video recording by iPhone 13 pro max...

hope it helps some one like me
    Last edited by newbievideo; 26th Feb 2022 at 02:11.
    Quote Quote