VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello guys, I hope I don't bother you but today what method can be used to take the WWE Network stream and watch it on VLC?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    WWE Network is no more. What exists now is actually Peacock or Disney+. Paywalls.

The actually WWE version, pre-2021, had free and paid. You'd use LetMeAtIt to download.

Never VLC.

I'm still pissed that WWE took down Hulk Rock 'N' Wrestling cartoon, right in the middle of me downloading it, because Hogan is a racist a-hole (now anti-vaxx too, no surprise there). The toon had nothing to do with that. And in fact, they left up most of his other stuff. I have the 1st 3 episodes in perfect quality only. It was only there for 2+ months before his stupid outburst. I'd not heard about it until late, and then it took time to figure out how to download. I really wanted to replace my VHS>DVD set, mixed quality. If Peacock ever puts that back, I'll sub to it. Or if anybody ever got this, PM me.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post
    WWE Network is no more. What exists now is actually Peacock or Disney+. Paywalls.

The actually WWE version, pre-2021, had free and paid. You'd use LetMeAtIt to download.

Never VLC.

I'm still pissed that WWE took down Hulk Rock 'N' Wrestling cartoon, right in the middle of me downloading it, because Hogan is a racist a-hole (now anti-vaxx too, no surprise there). The toon had nothing to do with that. And in fact, they left up most of his other stuff. I have the 1st 3 episodes in perfect quality only. It was only there for 2+ months before his stupid outburst. I'd not heard about it until late, and then it took time to figure out how to download. I really wanted to replace my VHS>DVD set, mixed quality. If Peacock ever puts that back, I'll sub to it. Or if anybody ever got this, PM me.
    LetMeAtIt still works with the WWE network website. They just have a special unblocker addon you subscribe to in order to download the videos. From their site:

"The upgrade provides a workaround to download Network links, and a browser extension for all popular browsers to unblock the site so you can get those links. Nothing else Peacock, WWE or VPN related is required"

I subbed to it for a month a few months ago and I was able to get all those classic Nitro episodes!
    Quote Quote