VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    You do not know the nature of my illness. And even if I was to attempt to explain it I doubt if you would understand - it is claimed that up to half of the medical profession do not understand it and of those that do many do not know how to treat it.

But I did have a small business which I could run from home. I have written on here about it - home video and film transfer. Had there been sufficient demand I would have continued but, without risking doing it under-the-radar, it would after the first six months meant me working for no financial gain.

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Truthler View Post
    It is funny, that you type your text with the help of CPU and GPU chips which were printed by a German printers.
    the James Webb space telescope relied at least 80% on German technology and precision. (Just its parts were assembled in US)
    About machine industry: Tesla is the only thing which prove that US can make other good stuff than Hamburger or Cola. The future of GM and Ford stuck since the 1970s, they are vegetating.
    CPU and GPU made by "printers"? Alrighty then.
    Moving on...

Telescope thing, no, BS, nonsense, but not rehashing that again.
    Moving on...

Tesla good? <chuckles> Alrighty then. (It's one of the poorest rated cars on the road right now.)
    Moving on...

The more you ramble, the more obvious it becomes that you're young in age. I really would not be surprised if you're some sort of student, or wanna-be student.

This topic is a mythbuster,
    I agree. You write BS, we dispute it. Every time. You should just change your name to Mythler or BSler.

. According to his own confession he has never tried it out,
    By that logic (fallacy), you need to try something to see if it's true. FYI, that's what a fool does, not learn from others.

Your nonsense reads like Qanon for video. Seriously, a conspiracy of UV filters? WTF?

Originally Posted by dellsam34 View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is a name for it in the Psychology book.
    With diagrams. See below.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	psy-term.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	63491  

Last edited by lordsmurf; 21st Feb 2022 at 23:33.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS

3. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post
    It is funny, that you type your text with the help of CPU and GPU chips which were printed by a German printers.
    the James Webb space telescope relied at least 80% on German technology and precision. (Just its parts were assembled in US)
    About machine industry: Tesla is the only thing which prove that US can make other good stuff than Hamburger or Cola. The future of GM and Ford stuck since the 1970s, they are vegetating.
    CPU and GPU made by "printers"? Alrighty then.
    Moving on...

Telescope thing, no, BS, nonsense, but not rehashing that again.
    Moving on...

Tesla good? <chuckles> Alrighty then. (It's one of the poorest rated cars on the road right now.)
    Moving on...

The more you ramble, the more obvious it becomes that you're young in age. I really would not be surprised if you're some sort of student, or wanna-be student.

This topic is a mythbuster,
    I agree. You write BS, we dispute it. Every time. You should just change your name to Mythler or BSler.

. According to his own confession he has never tried it out,
    By that logic (fallacy), you need to try something to see if it's true. FYI, that's what a fool does, not learn from others.

Your nonsense reads like Qanon for video. Seriously, a conspiracy of UV filters? WTF?

Originally Posted by dellsam34 View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is a name for it in the Psychology book.
    With diagrams. See below.
    https://youtu.be/qm67wbB5GmI

I suggest to watch this basic video about CPU manufacturting. These industrial manufacturing machines are made in Germany in the case of Intel AMD and NVIDIA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computational_lithography

Yes, CPU circuits are printed, they are manufactured with printing process.

"Telescope thing, no, BS, nonsense,"

I already proved with the link in post 11. You are in Denial. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denialism

In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth.[1] Denialism is an essentially irrational action that withholds the validation of a historical experience or event, when a person refuses to accept an empirically verifiable reality.[2]

"Tesla good?"
    Yes it collected a lot of awards in US and Europe after the designing of Model 3, the new 21th century Ford Model T. Seling statistics also prove my points.

OTher parts of your answer contain only personal attacks.
    Last edited by Truthler; 22nd Feb 2022 at 07:03.