VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Do not send me DM's
    Search Comp PM
    Christ you're desperate.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    There are some here who have succeeded in extracting their L1, but I don't think they will give the info. I would also like to know.
    Quote Quote  
  3. i want to know also
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    with a hammer?
    works. can confirm.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I only know that, if you try to extract L1 CDM with the classic method (Frida Server), it will be lowered to L3, so will be useless. Google does not like rooted devices.

Surely there are other ways to extract L1 CDM (we see that some guys are getting UHD-4K streams which are L1-protected), but I don't know in detail and I don't/won't chase any "dark-web tool".
    Last edited by ridibunda; 24th Feb 2022 at 04:47. Reason: wrong word corrected
    Quote Quote  
  6. Someone sell l1?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by mintolik View Post
    Someone sell l1?
    They look like scammers.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by mintolik View Post
    Someone sell l1?
    Good luck on buying L1 CDM. Even if you bought a working one, expect that it will be on GitHub or it will be revoke after a few days =D
    Quote Quote  
  9. I looking for private
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by mintolik View Post
    I looking for private
    It will never be private if you'r buying one. You think they would only sell to one person?

Also... even the private ones don't last too long. Most services who require L1 (Amazon etc) monitor the use quite closely. Since most of the publically available tools are very easy for services to spot if they look for them, it really doesn't take long to blackist an L1 CDM (Python is like kicking the door to the server rather than sneeking in). They clearly don't care about L3 so much.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Need find method for extract l1
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by mintolik View Post
    I looking for private
    No one will sell private CDM. You can't call it a private already.
    If someone will sell you, you'll expect that it's already shared to other person as well.
    It's like virus. It will spread quickly =D
    Just stay with L3 and don't waste money.
    Quote Quote