VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Hi there, I've been using widevine guesser to get the keys to decrypt videos and that worked great after reading all the posts of how to get it working, I'm now trying to figure out how to use http://getwvkeys.cc/ to get keys to decrypt videos. is there a guide I could follow or could someone help me out? I'm trying to read through the threads atm to understand it. the people on here are great to take the time to help so thank you in advance.

2. This might help. It was on the site, but it's gone. Notaghost doesn't love me anymore.
    https://streamable.com/umoszy

3. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    This might help. It was on the site, but it's gone. Notaghost doesn't love me anymore.
    https://streamable.com/umoszy
    Ah thank you for the help, it's so much easier following this guide, I am stuck on the part getting the PSSH of a video on AMZN when I go to the Console tab and type gene nothing shows up to grab that PSSH string, I think I have the rest of it down now, is there any reason that you know why that isn't showing?

Once again a big thank you for helping out understanding this

4. Originally Posted by kev043 View Post
    is there any reason that you know why that isn't showing?
    You need Tampermonkey with EME logger. Search this forum you'll find it eventually.
    Not sure about AMAZON though, haven't checked in a while. But should work.

5. thanks [ss]vegeta the help is really appreciated, I've installed Tampermonkey 4.14 and EME Call and Event Logger
    3.1.3 but still nothing shows in the Console than when I type gene

I'm not sure if it's me doing something wrong or it doesn't work on AMZN I was wondering if I'm using the right plugins? I'll test on another video other than AMZN

6. Originally Posted by kev043 View Post
    but still nothing shows in the Console than when I type gene
    Why are you typing gene ?

7. Originally Posted by codehound View Post

Why are you typing gene ?
    Filtering for 'general' to get the PSSH from the EME logger, like in the tutorial video [ss]vegeta made.

8. You mean generateRequest ?

There's no need, it either shows or it doesn't. But doesn't work with all sites.

EME logger is also not the only method to get the pssh, there are many others.

9. Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    You mean generateRequest ?
    Yes.
    Sorry.

10. Not downloaded from Amzn for months but probably best way to get the pssh is to download the init.mp4 and run it against mp4dump.exe

Code:
    mp4dump.exe init.mp4
    Or download the mpd itself and examine in Notepad++
    Last edited by codehound; 28th Jan 2022 at 16:07.

11. when I type general into the console tab nothing shows up like it does in the video, I've got the PSSH out of the mpd by opening it it notepad++

also I've filled in the pssh,licence,headers info which I've collected but I don't see a submit button like in the video

Thank you for the patients and info to the helpful people who make up this board, cheers guys

when I click python server request I get this error - Wrong headers: while parsing a block mapping in "<unicode string>", line 1, column 1: Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br ^ expected <block end>, but found '<scalar>' in "<unicode string>", line 10, column 26: sec-ch-ua: " Not;A Brand";v="99", "Google Chrome";v="97", ... ^
    Last edited by kev043; 28th Jan 2022 at 17:04.

12. Would it be possible for someone to pm me please and I'll post the info I've found to far? thanks very much.

13. I've just got a SUCCESS message when I tested it on channel5, I knew I was on the right track, thanks again to everyone for the help, I still get an error message when I post an AMZN header though.

14. Originally Posted by kev043 View Post
    when I type general into the console tab nothing shows up like it does in the video, I've got the PSSH out of the mpd by opening it it notepad++

also I've filled in the pssh,licence,headers info which I've collected but I don't see a submit button like in the video

Thank you for the patients and info to the helpful people who make up this board, cheers guys

when I click python server request I get this error - Wrong headers: while parsing a block mapping in "<unicode string>", line 1, column 1: Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br ^ expected <block end>, but found '<scalar>' in "<unicode string>", line 10, column 26: sec-ch-ua: " Not;A Brand";v="99", "Google Chrome";v="97", ... ^
    post the pssh you got from amzn mpd

15. thanks codehound here is the pssh from amzn

CAESEJ1jrNNmJkgPhcafG7XJahYaBmFtYXpvbiI1Y2lkOlZvM2 Via2x0UjB1R2FnalFsZ3hHYWc9PSxuV09zMDJZbVNBK0Z4cDhi dGNscUZnPT0qAlNEMgA=
    Last edited by kev043; 28th Jan 2022 at 18:40.

Search PM
    Are complicated AMZN and NF get keys manually

17. Originally Posted by kev043 View Post
    thanks codehound here is the pssh from amzn

CAESEJ1jrNNmJkgPhcafG7XJahYaBmFtYXpvbiI1Y2lkOlZvM2 Via2x0UjB1R2FnalFsZ3hHYWc9PSxuV09zMDJZbVNBK0Z4cDhi dGNscUZnPT0qAlNEMgA=

That my friend is not a pssh. With just a little reading you would have learnt that a pssh starts with AAAA and has that widevine characteristic e+

18. Originally Posted by kev043 View Post
    when I type general into the console tab nothing shows up like it does in the video, I've got the PSSH out of the mpd by opening it it notepad++
    It's 'generate' not 'general'..
    My mistake.

I was watching the video from the phone and I'm short-sighted.

19. Originally Posted by jack_666 View Post
    Originally Posted by kev043 View Post
    thanks codehound here is the pssh from amzn

That my friend is not a pssh. With just a little reading you would have learnt that a pssh starts with AAAA and has that widevine characteristic e+
    Hi there, how come on amzn when I look in the mpd the pssh gives this info and doesn't start with AAA

<cencssh>CAESEJ1jrNNmJkgPhcafG7XJahYaBmFtYXpvbiI1Y2lkOl ZvM2Via2x0UjB1R2FnalFsZ3hHYWc9PSxuV09zMDJZbVNBK0Z4 cDhidGNscUZnPT0qAlNEMgA=</cencssh>

20. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    PLease don't discuss downloading of rented/subscription services.