VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. So, i tried to transfer 325 videos at once to my usb and that took about a day. But once it was done i realised that the videos got corrupted trough it. I recieve the error code 0xc00d36c4 when trying to start the video. I tried a lot so far like using the paid version of wondershare, without any avail tho. I was only able to fix like 5 videos in total but the rest just didnt seem to work. I think it got corrupted since my wifi restarted sometimes during that transfer. I am kinda lost i can't rly think of an way to fix it so thats why i am making a post here.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you don't have the original files you transferred then there's usually no way you can recover the files,next time you transfer them keep the originals.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I think I would be suspicious of 325 videos fitting on a USB stick at all. What size are they and what is the stick capacity?

Brian.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    256 gb and up will fit them.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Well the USB stick is 976 gb big and the videos all together around 700gb, most of them are just from 2020 where i played on some Minecraft servers with friends and i would like to rewatch them. I don't think that i have the original files any longer since i transferred all of them over to my USB stick at once xd But isnt there a way to maybe fix them? Since i was able to recover like 5 of them
    Quote Quote  
  6. I would recommend that you first verify that your 1TB USB pendrive is genuine and fully functional.

Use a tool like H2testw or FakeFlashTest but make sure you get them from reputable websites.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I tried it but all of my files turned to .mkv file when i transferred them and if i try to convert them to .mp4 files they loose all of their gb and turn into 1kb videos
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    When you transfer files to your usb you dont lose the original ones,are you deleting them after the transfer?
    Quote Quote