VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hello,

i have edit this message few times, solution already found
    so in case you need a TXT file of a full video playlist here is how to do from a .bat file ^^
    Code:
    yt-dlp https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx --get-filename >> PLAYLIST.txt
    (it's may takes some time according to how many videos are on the channel)

actually i need that because i downloaded few channels from youtube and odysee without ytdlp in the past, it was with Jdownloader which I really enjoyed before to discover ytdlp recently, and the problem is that zero of those video file names have this [xxxxxxxx] very useful numbers that i need to use with --download-archive FILE (to update automatically my saved video playlist sometimes, without having to download everything from scratch, or without selecting manually the recent videos)

i suppose it's too complex to find a way that all those video already downloaded are being automatically renamed with those [xxxxxxxx] numbers, but if i have a TXT list i think i can manage to do it with excel and few lines of easy basics C++ coding

or last solution is again re download everything, but it's GB and GB's of datas, and my internet connection is very poor
    Last edited by inklara; 10th Jan 2022 at 14:16.
    Quote Quote