VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a complete VIDEO_TS folder ripped from a DVD
    I want to split the main title into individual files for each chapter. (no re-encoding)
    How can this be done please?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Use VOB2MPG and select only one chapter at a time until you ripped all chapters individually.
    You will end up with *.mpg files ready for watching (no re-encoding of course), one for each chapter.
    Quote Quote  
  3. VOB2MPG is Windows software
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Asking myself why you even mention this, I clicked on the your profile and sure enough – Apple.

Without a dual boot with a Windows OS I'm afraid that could be a problem for this task.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Skiller View Post
    Asking myself why you even mention this, I clicked on the your profile and sure enough – Apple.

You don't even need to go as far as my profile. Look at the forum section you're posting in.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by exekutive View Post
    Originally Posted by Skiller View Post

You don't even need to go as far as my profile. Look at the forum section you're posting in.
    try dvdfab - https://www.videohelp.com/software/DVDFab for both windows & MAC
    Quote Quote  
  7. It's not really something worth paying $50, and dvdfab can't do it anyway. But thank you.
    Last edited by exekutive; 11th Jan 2022 at 05:13.
    Quote Quote