Even now you selectively ignore replies. Which makes me think why I, and others, actually bother.
Throughout this process you do yourself few favours yet expect miracles. Even now your 'wonder cure' solves little since, by your own admission, it has not been tested on the vhs that gave you problems in the first place. And that, itself, may be the 'magic cure' with the investment in additional hardware.
But I am a glutton for 'punishment'. But let me state for the very last time ignore this or only selectively reply and I am really outa here.
Here are the questions that require answers.
1. Upload that two minute 'good' capture as an attachment to this topic.
2. Confirm that you have looked at system resources (Task Manager) to see what is, possibly, maxing your system during the capture process.
3. Confirm that you do have the correct drivers installed - 'looks fine' (quote from another of your topics is not enough) - there is no obvious reason why other less system hungry programs such as AmarecTv should not recognise your device if vdub does. Post screenshots of what Windows reports in Device Manager.
4. Confirm that you are actually using the device driver as the capture source and not some quasi driver that OBS have added to your system.
5. Post screenshots of each setting in vdub - both video and audio. Yeah. It's a PITA but we are not mind-readers.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 61 to 65 of 65
I've checked device manager the capture device driver is working fine and is enabled. I don't know where or how to check if another capture programme is using
As for the sync issues, I have managed to fix the problem as in the timings settings it was defaulted to "do not resync between audio and video streams".
At the moment my capturing has come to a stop thanks to the VCR which seems to have clogged up heads which I can't seem to fix. Could be damaged heads; tried cleaning them but doesn't seem to fix the erratic flickering and jumping.
1. Q. answered out of 5. !!!!!
OK. But your history is to ignore rather than to explain what you can or can not do. Having said that.....
1. You can upload the sample per Q 1
2. Surely you can access Task Manager (Ctl Alt Del is the easiest to remember if you knew MsDos or Ctrl Shift Esc is the quickest)
3. Posting the screenshots from Q5 will answer most of the others and provide more insight.