VideoHelp Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 32
Thread
  1. Tha Great
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW from the GoIll
    Search Comp PM
    So I found some old videos I filmed with my digital8 camera in the 2000s and I was curious if there was anything I could do to clean up some of the noise.

    Video link
    https://streamable.com/x6qi2s

    I do have some very limited AviSynth knowledge and I'm pretty familiar with virtualdub & Avidemux, so I'm open to any suggestions with these apps.

    I may have the digital8 tapes for this but I don't have a digital8 camera anymore (it's been over 10 years since I filmed this).
    Last edited by Lord Rakim; 5th Jan 2022 at 12:50.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Your cap has many duplicate and missing frames. You would be much better off getting a new cap with the right hardware. And uploading a non-re-encoded sample would be better. It's hard to get back much detail from such a noisy source but here's an example with avisynth.

    Code:
    LWLibavVideoSource("noisey.mp4", cache=false, prefer_hw=2) 
    Crop(0,8,-0,-16)
    
    #DupMC(log="blah.dup.txt")
    DeDup(threshold=5.0, trigger2=22, maxcopies=4, maxdrops=4, show=false, log="blah.dup.txt", times="blah.times.txt")
    
    SMDegrain (tr=9, thSAD=31000, refinemotion=false, contrasharp=false, PreFilter=4, mode=0, truemotion=true, plane=4, chroma=true)
    RemoveDirtMC()
    QTGMC(InputType=2, sharpness=0.3)
    CAS(0.5)
    nnedi3_rpow2(2, cshift="Spline36Resize")
    aWarpSharp2(depth=5)
    CAS(0.5)
    
    AssumeFPS(22.5)
    Oops, I just realized I uploaded the wrong video here. noisey.mp4 is the video I downloaded from streamable.com. I'm adding noisey.mp4.avs.mkv, the filtered version I meant to upload...
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by jagabo; 7th Jan 2022 at 17:02.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I too would vote for recapturing that, at least that avc encode is not really usable,...

    Cu Selur
    Image Attached Files
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  4. Tha Great
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW from the GoIll
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    I too would vote for recapturing that, at least that avc encode is not really usable,...

    Cu Selur
    wow... that looks like magic.... makes me wanna go get a digital8 off eBay camera just to recap the footage....

    if I recall what I did back then, I copied the 8mm footage to a VHS (yeah dumb I know but i was tryin to have a copy on VHS) and then I captured that footage with A CameraMate VideoSafe USB box (https://www.amazon.com/Zio-Corporation-CM-53000-Cameramate-SmartDisk/dp/B00067KSJ0) using virtualdub.

    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Your cap has many duplicate and missing frames. You would be much better off getting a new cap with the right hardware. And uploading a non-re-encoded sample would be better. It's hard to get back much detail from such a noisy source but here's an example with avisynth.
    I added the clip in it's "natural" xvid state lol
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by Lord Rakim; 7th Jan 2022 at 15:09. Reason: added file
    Quote Quote  
  5. Tha Great
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW from the GoIll
    Search Comp PM
    oops..
    Last edited by Lord Rakim; 7th Jan 2022 at 15:14. Reason: condensed replies in one post and can't find an option to delete this comment
    Quote Quote  
  6. Oops, I just realized I uploaded the wrong video in post #2. The result with the new video has a little more detail and a little more noise (than the video I was supposed to upload). Here's the new video encoded with a similar script:

    Code:
    LWLibavVideoSource("at_the_dungeon.clip.avi", cache=false, prefer_hw=2) 
    Crop(0,8,-0,-16)
    
    #DupMC(log="blah.dup.txt") return(last)
    DeDup(threshold=5.0, trigger2=22, maxcopies=4, maxdrops=4, show=false, log="blah.dup.txt", times="blah.times.txt")
    
    SMDegrain (tr=9, thSAD=31000, refinemotion=false, contrasharp=false, PreFilter=4, mode=0, truemotion=true, plane=4, chroma=true)
    RemoveDirtMC()
    QTGMC(InputType=2, sharpness=0.3)
    CAS(0.5)
    nnedi3_rpow2(2, cshift="Spline36Resize")
    aWarpSharp2(depth=5)
    CAS(0.5)
    
    AssumeFPS(27.54)
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by jagabo; 7th Jan 2022 at 16:58.
    Quote Quote  
  7. patbud
    Guest
    Although I'm not the author of this thread I'd like to thank everyone who replied here
    It does look like magic!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Tha Great
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW from the GoIll
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Oops, I just realized I uploaded the wrong video in post #2. The result with the new video has a little more detail and a little more noise (than the video I was supposed to upload). Here's the new video encoded with a similar script:

    Code:
    LWLibavVideoSource("at_the_dungeon.clip.avi", cache=false, prefer_hw=2) 
    Crop(0,8,-0,-16)
    
    #DupMC(log="blah.dup.txt") return(last)
    DeDup(threshold=5.0, trigger2=22, maxcopies=4, maxdrops=4, show=false, log="blah.dup.txt", times="blah.times.txt")
    
    SMDegrain (tr=9, thSAD=31000, refinemotion=false, contrasharp=false, PreFilter=4, mode=0, truemotion=true, plane=4, chroma=true)
    RemoveDirtMC()
    QTGMC(InputType=2, sharpness=0.3)
    CAS(0.5)
    nnedi3_rpow2(2, cshift="Spline36Resize")
    aWarpSharp2(depth=5)
    CAS(0.5)
    
    AssumeFPS(27.54)
    lol it's OK.... i noticed the 1st video looked the same..... but this one also looks really nice!

    Going to run the whole video thru with this script and let you know the results.... Thanks again everyone!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Tha Great
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW from the GoIll
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Oops, I just realized I uploaded the wrong video in post #2. The result with the new video has a little more detail and a little more noise (than the video I was supposed to upload). Here's the new video encoded with a similar script:

    Code:
    LWLibavVideoSource("at_the_dungeon.clip.avi", cache=false, prefer_hw=2) 
    Crop(0,8,-0,-16)
    
    #DupMC(log="blah.dup.txt") return(last)
    DeDup(threshold=5.0, trigger2=22, maxcopies=4, maxdrops=4, show=false, log="blah.dup.txt", times="blah.times.txt")
    
    SMDegrain (tr=9, thSAD=31000, refinemotion=false, contrasharp=false, PreFilter=4, mode=0, truemotion=true, plane=4, chroma=true)
    RemoveDirtMC()
    QTGMC(InputType=2, sharpness=0.3)
    CAS(0.5)
    nnedi3_rpow2(2, cshift="Spline36Resize")
    aWarpSharp2(depth=5)
    CAS(0.5)
    
    AssumeFPS(27.54)
    Did u mean to comment

    Code:
    #DupMC(log="blah.dup.txt") return(last)
    because the only way I could get it to show a preview in AvsP was by uncommenting this line


    Next issue... I'm using Avisynth+ 64-bit and I get this when I try to play the script with MPC-HC

    Image
    [Attachment 62845 - Click to enlarge]


    Now I'm very sure I went to the Avisynth 64-bit plugins page to get Dedup.dll so I'm stuck at this point.... should I uninstall Avisynth+ and just install the 32-bit version of the original Avisynth?

    AvsP displays a preview just fine

    Image
    [Attachment 62846 - Click to enlarge]


    and Virtualdub 1.9.11 does as well

    Image
    [Attachment 62847 - Click to enlarge]


    Where am I going wrong?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by Lord Rakim View Post

    Did u mean to comment

    Code:
    #DupMC(log="blah.dup.txt") return(last)
    because the only way I could get it to show a preview in AvsP was by uncommenting this line

    Where am I going wrong?
    I think you need 2 passes:
    -pass 1 with the uncommented line producing the .txt file only
    -pass 2 with the commented line. It uses the data from the .txt file of the first pass
    Quote Quote  
  11. Tha Great
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW from the GoIll
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Sharc View Post
    Originally Posted by Lord Rakim View Post

    Did u mean to comment

    Code:
    #DupMC(log="blah.dup.txt") return(last)
    because the only way I could get it to show a preview in AvsP was by uncommenting this line

    Where am I going wrong?
    I think you need 2 passes:
    -pass 1 with the uncommented line producing the .txt file only
    -pass 2 with the commented line. It uses the data from the .txt file of the first pass
    That makes sense.... I read the dedup documentation and it is a 2 pass thing..... I've never ran a Avisynth script that did anything 2 pass so that is new to me... the extent of my Avisynth experience was ripping DVDs back in the 00s (which I learned here BTW)

    so I returned it back to it's commented state, loaded the script and Vdub spits out this....

    Image
    [Attachment 62853 - Click to enlarge]


    this is my script in it's current state

    Code:
    LoadPlugin("c:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth+\plugins\DeDup.dll")
    LWLibavVideoSource("at_the_dungeon.clips.avi", cache=false, prefer_hw=2) 
    Crop(0,8,-0,-16)
    
    #DupMC(log="blah.dup.txt") return(last)
    DeDup(threshold=5.0, trigger2=22, maxcopies=4, maxdrops=4, show=false, log="blah.dup.txt", times="blah.times.txt")
    
    SMDegrain (tr=9, thSAD=31000, refinemotion=false, contrasharp=false, PreFilter=4, mode=0, truemotion=true, plane=4, chroma=true)
    RemoveDirtMC()
    QTGMC(InputType=2, sharpness=0.3)
    CAS(0.5)
    nnedi3_rpow2(2, cshift="Spline36Resize")
    aWarpSharp2(depth=5)
    CAS(0.5)
    
    AssumeFPS(27.54)
    Quote Quote  
  12. With the first pass you need to run the script with DupMC line enabled (note that the line includes "return(last)" so the rest of the script isn't processed in this pass). The first pass needs to be run for every frame of the entire video. I usually use VirtualDub's File -> Run Video Analysis Pass (I don't know if avspmod has a similar function). VirtualDub will read every frame of the video sequentially as fast as possible -- DupMC will write to the stats file for each frame as it's processed. Then for the second pass you should disable the DupMC line to let the rest of the script be processed. The stats file will then be used by DeDup().

    So the first pass should look like:

    Code:
    LoadPlugin("c:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth+\plugins\DeDup.dll")
    LWLibavVideoSource("at_the_dungeon.clips.avi", cache=false, prefer_hw=2) 
    Crop(0,8,-0,-16)
    
    DupMC(log="blah.dup.txt") return(last)
    DeDup(threshold=5.0, trigger2=22, maxcopies=4, maxdrops=4, show=false, log="blah.dup.txt", times="blah.times.txt")
    
    SMDegrain (tr=9, thSAD=31000, refinemotion=false, contrasharp=false, PreFilter=4, mode=0, truemotion=true, plane=4, chroma=true)
    RemoveDirtMC()
    QTGMC(InputType=2, sharpness=0.3)
    CAS(0.5)
    nnedi3_rpow2(2, cshift="Spline36Resize")
    aWarpSharp2(depth=5)
    CAS(0.5)
    
    AssumeFPS(27.54)
    The second pass should look like it does in your post.


    You can get the 64 bit version of DeDup here:

    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/DeDup

    The 64 bit version is in the \src\x64\Release\ folder.
    Last edited by jagabo; 10th Jan 2022 at 11:46.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Tha Great
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW from the GoIll
    Search Comp PM
    Ok here's the files after the 1st pass

    Image
    [Attachment 62863 - Click to enlarge]


    when I loaded it in Virtualdub, after commenting out DupMC, I got this...

    Image
    [Attachment 62864 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  14. How are you people able to download that "streamable" video?
    Quote Quote  
  15. I got the link from a browser's Developer Tools (press F12), Network tab. I don't know how long it will last:

    https://cdn-cf-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/x6qi2s.mp4?Expires=1642112820&Signature=A...YUVEN4EVB2OKEQ

    Noisy.mp4 in post #2 is that file.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Thanks for the link. That worked. Don't know how you got it.

    My results were somewhat similar, but when I found out that there are random repeated frames, it was more than I wanted to get into.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by johnmeyer View Post
    Thanks for the link. That worked. Don't know how you got it.
    This one is simple. Start a web browser. Press F12 to bring up its Developer Tools. Switch to the Network tab. Back at the browser navigate to the web site. Back at DT look for the mp4 link.

    Image
    [Attachment 62866 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  18. Wow, I tried that and it did actually work. Even if I'd thought to hunt through the HTML source, I would have ignored that URL because it's so long. I'll try to remember this for the next time.

    Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  19. Tha Great
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW from the GoIll
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Lord Rakim View Post
    Ok here's the files after the 1st pass

    Image
    [Attachment 62863 - Click to enlarge]


    when I loaded it in Virtualdub, after commenting out DupMC, I got this...

    Image
    [Attachment 62864 - Click to enlarge]
    This is where I'm stuck....
    Quote Quote  
  20. How did you run the first pass? Don't use a "play" function. A player may skip frames when it finds the video processing is falling behind the audio. It's also slower than necessary as it plays the video in real time (an hour long video will take an hour to play). Use VirtualDub's File -> Run Video Analysis Pass. That will be sure to process every single frame of video as quickly as possible (an hour long video may take only a minute to process).

    Make sure that the name of the stats file is the same for both passes.

    Also, it probably won't hurt to delete the stats file (from a previous run) before starting the first pass. It's not supposed to be necessary but but I usually do so.
    Quote Quote  
  21. 1) Delete blah.dup.txt - it might be this has other things written in your various tests and is corrupted and frames no longer match. ie. Start over.

    2) Comment out everything below the DupMC line, save the script, run analysis pass. This is your analysis pass

    3) Comment out the DupMC line, uncomment out everything below the DupMC line, comment out the DupMC line, save the script. Reload the new script. This is your 2nd pass

    To block comment out something you can use /* and */ to enclose the section that is "disabled"


    Block comment out everything below DupMC (1st pass)
    Code:
    LoadPlugin("c:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth+\plugins\DeDup.dll")
    LWLibavVideoSource("at_the_dungeon.clips.avi", cache=false, prefer_hw=2) 
    Crop(0,8,-0,-16)
    
    DupMC(log="blah.dup.txt") 
    
    /*
    DeDup(threshold=5.0, trigger2=22, maxcopies=4, maxdrops=4, show=false, log="blah.dup.txt", times="blah.times.txt")
    
    SMDegrain (tr=9, thSAD=31000, refinemotion=false, contrasharp=false, PreFilter=4, mode=0, truemotion=true, plane=4, chroma=true)
    RemoveDirtMC()
    QTGMC(InputType=2, sharpness=0.3)
    CAS(0.5)
    nnedi3_rpow2(2, cshift="Spline36Resize")
    aWarpSharp2(depth=5)
    CAS(0.5)
    
    AssumeFPS(27.54)
    */

    Unblock , comment out DupMC, this is your 2nd pass
    Code:
    LoadPlugin("c:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth+\plugins\DeDup.dll")
    LWLibavVideoSource("at_the_dungeon.clips.avi", cache=false, prefer_hw=2) 
    Crop(0,8,-0,-16)
    
    #DupMC(log="blah.dup.txt") 
    DeDup(threshold=5.0, trigger2=22, maxcopies=4, maxdrops=4, show=false, log="blah.dup.txt", times="blah.times.txt")
    
    SMDegrain (tr=9, thSAD=31000, refinemotion=false, contrasharp=false, PreFilter=4, mode=0, truemotion=true, plane=4, chroma=true)
    RemoveDirtMC()
    QTGMC(InputType=2, sharpness=0.3)
    CAS(0.5)
    nnedi3_rpow2(2, cshift="Spline36Resize")
    aWarpSharp2(depth=5)
    CAS(0.5)
    
    AssumeFPS(27.54)


    Or, in avspmod, you can marquee select lines (hold left click, drag a box), and push ctrl+Q to block/unblock the selected toggling of lines
    Quote Quote  
  22. Tha Great
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW from the GoIll
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    How did you run the first pass? Don't use a "play" function. A player may skip frames when it finds the video processing is falling behind the audio. It's also slower than necessary as it plays the video in real time (an hour long video will take an hour to play). Use VirtualDub's File -> Run Video Analysis Pass. That will be sure to process every single frame of video as quickly as possible (an hour long video may take only a minute to process).

    Make sure that the name of the stats file is the same for both passes.

    Also, it probably won't hurt to delete the stats file (from a previous run) before starting the first pass. It's not supposed to be necessary but but I usually do so.
    I tried to follow what u said earlier. Loaded the script(without the comment) in virtualdub and did the Video Analysis Pass which generated the 'blah' files. Next, I commented the DupMC line, and reloaded the script in virtualdub and then I got the error message.

    Would it matter what version of virtualdub I use since I have 1.9.11 and 2 available? I notice vdub2 has a script editor.....

    Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    1) Delete blah.dup.txt - it might be this has other things written in your various tests and is corrupted and frames no longer match. ie. Start over.

    2) Comment out everything below the DupMC line, save the script, run analysis pass. This is your analysis pass

    3) Comment out the DupMC line, uncomment out everything below the DupMC line, comment out the DupMC line, save the script. Reload the new script. This is your 2nd pass

    To block comment out something you can use /* and */ to enclose the section that is "disabled"


    Block comment out everything below DupMC (1st pass)
    Code:
    LoadPlugin("c:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth+\plugins\DeDup.dll")
    LWLibavVideoSource("at_the_dungeon.clips.avi", cache=false, prefer_hw=2) 
    Crop(0,8,-0,-16)
    
    DupMC(log="blah.dup.txt") 
    
    /*
    DeDup(threshold=5.0, trigger2=22, maxcopies=4, maxdrops=4, show=false, log="blah.dup.txt", times="blah.times.txt")
    
    SMDegrain (tr=9, thSAD=31000, refinemotion=false, contrasharp=false, PreFilter=4, mode=0, truemotion=true, plane=4, chroma=true)
    RemoveDirtMC()
    QTGMC(InputType=2, sharpness=0.3)
    CAS(0.5)
    nnedi3_rpow2(2, cshift="Spline36Resize")
    aWarpSharp2(depth=5)
    CAS(0.5)
    
    AssumeFPS(27.54)
    */

    Unblock , comment out DupMC, this is your 2nd pass
    Code:
    LoadPlugin("c:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth+\plugins\DeDup.dll")
    LWLibavVideoSource("at_the_dungeon.clips.avi", cache=false, prefer_hw=2) 
    Crop(0,8,-0,-16)
    
    #DupMC(log="blah.dup.txt") 
    DeDup(threshold=5.0, trigger2=22, maxcopies=4, maxdrops=4, show=false, log="blah.dup.txt", times="blah.times.txt")
    
    SMDegrain (tr=9, thSAD=31000, refinemotion=false, contrasharp=false, PreFilter=4, mode=0, truemotion=true, plane=4, chroma=true)
    RemoveDirtMC()
    QTGMC(InputType=2, sharpness=0.3)
    CAS(0.5)
    nnedi3_rpow2(2, cshift="Spline36Resize")
    aWarpSharp2(depth=5)
    CAS(0.5)
    
    AssumeFPS(27.54)


    Or, in avspmod, you can marquee select lines (hold left click, drag a box), and push ctrl+Q to block/unblock the selected toggling of lines
    OK.. I've done that with Virtualdub 1.9.11 and I'm getting an error with SMDegrain.avsi

    Image
    [Attachment 62894 - Click to enlarge]


    I tried to download it from the Avisynth page (http://avisynth.nl/index.php/SMDegrain) but it 404'd, so I duckduckgo'd and found this one (https://github.com/avisynth-repository/SMDegrain/blob/master/SMDegrain.avsi)

    Did I place it in the right plugins folder?

    Image
    [Attachment 62898 - Click to enlarge]


    Because when I attempt to load it in Virtualdub2, I get this error...

    Image
    [Attachment 62897 - Click to enlarge]



    And thank u all for being patient with me lol
    Quote Quote  
  23. No function named SMDegrain means SMDegrain.avsi was not imported

    I think you might be mixing up x86, x64 versions. Is vdub2 x64 or x86 ?

    If it's x64 you're missing SMDegrain.avsi from the plugins64 directory, you can copy it there

    Alternatively, you can also explicitly Import .avs or .avsi in your script

    eg.
    Import("PATH\SMDegrain.avsi")


    And manually load most missing .dll's if you're missing any, from a specified location

    eg.
    LoadPlugin("PATH\somedll.dll")
    Quote Quote  
  24. Tha Great
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW from the GoIll
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    No function named SMDegrain means SMDegrain.avsi was not imported

    I think you might be mixing up x86, x64 versions. Is vdub2 x64 or x86 ?

    If it's x64 you're missing SMDegrain.avsi from the plugins64 directory, you can copy it there

    Alternatively, you can also explicitly Import .avs or .avsi in your script

    eg.
    Import("PATH\SMDegrain.avsi")


    And manually load most missing .dll's if you're missing any, from a specified location

    eg.
    LoadPlugin("PATH\somedll.dll")
    Damn I just realized my Vdub2 is 64bit (slow moment lol)

    I'll stick with Vdub 1.9.11

    so any idea what this error is about?



    It comes up whether I import SMDegrain implicitly in the script or if I don't....

    line 879 of SMDegrain
    Code:
    IsAvsNeo ? eval(MidStr(VersionString(),20,4)) : IsAvsPlus ? eval(MidStr(VersionString(),17,4)) : 0
    line 75 of SMDegrain
    Code:
    sisphbd = AvsPlusVersionNumber > 2294
    line 9 of the script is when SMDegrain function is called
    Quote Quote  
  25. What version of avisynth are you using ?

    I think it's an issue with version check

    Do you have Zs_RF_Shared.avsi ?
    https://github.com/realfinder/AVS-Stuff/raw/master/avs%202.5%20and%20up/Zs_RF_Shared.avsi
    Quote Quote  
  26. Tha Great
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW from the GoIll
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    What version of avisynth are you using ?

    I think it's an issue with version check

    Do you have Zs_RF_Shared.avsi ?
    https://github.com/realfinder/AVS-Stuff/raw/master/avs%202.5%20and%20up/Zs_RF_Shared.avsi
    AvisynthPlus 3.7.0.20210111 is the version I'm using

    I didn't have that script but I do now....
    Quote Quote  
  27. A useful tool for checking your AviSynth installation is AviSynth Info Tool.

    https://www.videohelp.com/software/Avisynth-Info-Tool
    Quote Quote  
  28. Tha Great
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW from the GoIll
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Here's my save files 32 & 64-bit
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  29. SMDegrain() can require several other filters depending on the settings used. I think you're going to need most of those too. PreFilter=4 (as in my script) definitely requires KNLMeansCL and that in turn has other system requirements. Try changing it to 0 first to see what happens. Then try progressively higher values. Note that the docs indicate which optional filters are requried with which settings.

    I also noticed that thSAD is set to 31000. I was playing around with values from 100 to 10000. 31000 must have been a typo on my part. Try something like 3000. The higher the value the stronger the noise reduction.

    The script uses several slow, memory hungry filters. You should probably be using 64 bit AviSynth, filters, editors, etc.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Tha Great
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW from the GoIll
    Search Comp PM
    Ok So I think I installed all the dependencies and I get an error from Vdub1 about no function named RemoveDirtMC

    here's my AVSInfo currently
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote